Pit Bull rips off Girl's Upper Lip

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Odd you weren't this adamant about a low life scum bag mowing down children and little old ladies to death in wisconsin

you even called their deaths "instant Karma" for something they had nothing to do with, pig

Shove your faux outrage up your ass, phoney.
Shove a stick of dynamite up yours you fat ugly bigot

Uhm, let's see, No.
fat coward

So it's cowardly not to be suicidal?

for someone as worthless as you are? Absolutely

Okay, Biggie Retardo...why don't you kill yourself and show how brave you are. tik tok has got to be good for something
Noe Yoo, fat fuck

Coward
Worthless lardass

^ piece of ghetto shit
Who makes 5 times what you make :LOL3:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Leaker is a retard.

The dog clearly was not a pitbull.

I could sell The Leaker a Honda Civic and tell he it was a Ferrari, and she would buy it. Total retard.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The Leaker is a retard.

I could sell The Leaker a Honda Civic and tell he it was a Ferrari, and she would buy it. Total retard.
That's what happens when you come from a family of dumb border hopping dummies and attend community college

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Leaker is a retard.

"After he located the boy in the living room, Shane returned to the bathroom and found the family's pit bull attacking Heather."

From the article.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
"After he located the boy in the living room, Shane returned to the bathroom and found the family's pit bull attacking Heather."

From the article.

Ferrari For Sale

119018.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So this is from the article that The Leaker posted:

"they believe Heather found the dog, who outweighed her by at least 30 pounds, attacking her son "

The dog outweighed the mother by at least 30 pounds.

Anyone know how much a pit bull weighs?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"they believe Heather found the dog, who outweighed her by at least 30 pounds, attacking her son "

Hey stupid, do you think the reporter could have written that badly and was referring to the kid that fucking dog was mauling? Frankly, IDGAF what breed of dog it is, I'm glad that the father came home and killed that miserable fucking murderous dog.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Conservatives don't care about dogs that murder families. Their interest is in petty arguments and forgetting the victims. A woman who had her arms mauled so badly that they had to be amputated and subsequently died, and a child that got 70 inches on his leg.

Let's not be appalled by the savagery of this animal, let's argue petty bullshit. Call of the political side of "family and human values".

yay...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Conservatives don't care about dogs that murder families. Their interest is in petty arguments and forgetting the victims. A woman who had her arms mauled so badly that they had to be amputated and subsequently died, and a child that got 70 inches on his leg.

Let's not be appalled by the savagery of this animal, let's argue petty bullshit. Call of the political side of "family and human values".

yay...
Shit up fatso

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yay...
Shit up fatso

Why bother posting, stupid disingenuous, no values muppet?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Look at Lily the Leaker lose her shit now that she realizes she is a gullible fuckwit who apparently believes everything she reads in news stories:

yay...

Oh yeah, The Leaker is "very concerned" about the woman and child.

So concerned that this was her only comment when she first posted the article:

Fuck this breed!

That was her only comment.

Nothing about the woman.

Nothing about the child.

"Fuck this breed!"

And she meant pit bulls.

Her only takeaway from this story was "Fuck pit bulls!"

But the dog was not even a pit bull.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A Shawano County sheriff's report says when Damion's father, Shane Bernarde, returned home that afternoon, he found the family's pit bull attacking Heather in the bathroom and his son in the living room with severe leg injuries.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

The Leaker knew The Truth when she researched the answer to my question: Anyone know how much a pit bull weighs?

Hey stupid, do you think the reporter could have written that badly and was referring to the kid that fucking dog was mauling? Frankly, IDGAF what breed of dog it is, I'm glad that the father came home and killed that miserable fucking murderous dog.

That was her clumsy attempt at trying to justify her poor ability to differentiate facts and fiction.

That is when she said "Frankly, IDGAF what breed of dog it is"

Now....for "some reason" she feels a need to find more articles that mistakenly say "Pit Bull".

Like two wrongs make a right? Hahaha!!!

This is typical for lazy, and frankly stupid, people. They do not understand how journalism works. Yet, they read article and accept that anything in a news article is The Truth. Gullible fuckwits.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When is @The Prowler going to give a fuck about the mom whose arms were gnawed off viciously by a dog? Imagine a dog eating you alive? Imagine said animal then attacking a child and mauling it.

This is what I would think anyone would care about, not that I repeated what is in a news article. This is the dark heart of conservatives. Priorities.

Where are the faux tears and outrage for this family? None, y'all just don't give a god damn fuck.