Planning a Trip in February

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So my wife and I are planning a trip for next February to Florida.

We are planning to book a place that sleeps 6 and since only the two of us are planning to go, I thought I would send an open invite to all the fun people here to come and join us.

No alcoholic rapists though, so you are Out! @Murdy

Nobody who takes up an entire Queen sized bed all by herself, so you are Out! @Lily

No frail senile old men who could collapse at any second and waste our precious time driving him to the hospital, so you are Out! @Joe

No brain dead idiots, so you are Out! Out! Out! @Admin. @The New Holliday @Alticus

No homewreckers who would try to seduce me as soon as my wife looked the other way, so you are Out! @LotusBud

I can give more details via PM for interested parties.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Hahahahahahaaa…when you mentioned home-wrecking LotusButt I was envisioning her naked. She’s a vegan so her tits would be down around her flabby waistline. She has this long grey that would make her look like the wicked witch of the east. She doesn’t shave her pubes, so you can only imagine the tangled mess down there. And again, being vegan, her farts would be rancid enough to make a grown man cry out loud! The over-the-hill leftist twat wouldn’t be able to afford Florida anyway.
:Bwahaha:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hahahahahahaaa…when you mentioned home-wrecking LotusButt I was envisioning her naked. She’s a vegan so her tits would be down around her flabby waistline. She has this long grey that would make her look like the wicked witch of the east. She doesn’t shave her pubes, so you can only imagine the tangled mess down there. And again, being vegan, her farts would be rancid enough to make a grown man cry out loud! The over-the-hill leftist twat wouldn’t be able to afford Florida anyway.
:Bwahaha:

ha ha yes like your flacid holed cawk AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA 60 years old and a broken cawk that looks like melted swiss cheese get the fuck outta here you deformed tard

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
This is not an Airport nobody cares about your departures or arrivals.

PS, Will it be a luxury trip?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I don't know where in Florida you and the goat are going but if you think that your Corvette is going to stand out down there you're sorely mistaken.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Why don't you have the courage to tell me, here, what you have to say about me behind my back?

A little birdie told me you talk a lot of mess over there. Why not here? I thought you were a badass.
It's not her fault she ate lead paint as a child.