Please Support The Parents Right To Resist Polarized Political Propaganda Assaults On Our Children Bill

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Booth selling Confederate and Trump flags at MS Coast elementary school sparks uproar

b14b650ba17118d198f3dd29ab67fa79

Mama's don't let your Babies grow up to be MAGAs

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Just think if one 8 year old boy bought and wore a MAGA hat, and then got sexually groomed by Mark Foley or a Matt Gaetz?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Alexis got the hurt feelings lol, so sad.

Maybe if she had better understanding, her feelz wouldnt be so hurt.

“It is a symbol of hatred and pain and slavery and trauma … if this was a Nazi flag, it would be a no brainier.”- Alexis

Yeah, pretty stupid thinking on Alexis's part.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just think if one 8 year old boy bought and wore a MAGA hat, and then got sexually groomed by Mark Foley or a Matt Gaetz?
Gaetz was accused of boy fuckery or is that just more made up bullshit on your part?

Well that makes him guilty.

They really need to balance out all the sex offenders. Like 80 percent are democrats. So....they gotta wave around Mark Foley a lot as if that's gonna make it okay for them to sexualize kids.

As far as I'm concerned Foley is a democrat. Looks like voters consider him one.

Bahahahahaha.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Gaetz was accused of boy fuckery or is that just more made up bullshit on your part?

Well that makes him guilty.

They really need to balance out all the sex offenders. Like 80 percent are democrats. So....they gotta wave around Mark Foley a lot as if that's gonna make it okay for them to sexualize kids.

As far as I'm concerned Foley is a democrat. Looks like voters consider him one.

Bahahahahaha.
Of course that makes him guilty!

Just like Kavanuagh was guilty because some wacked out partisan cunt came out of the wood work with a completely made up story dating back 27 years ago

but you could have Hunter BIden on video making illegal deals with foreign countries or general milly outright admitting he plans to betray our military and these liberal scumbags would defend it

they are utter pieces of shit and there is no redemption for any of them

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If you expose kids to Politics at an early age, they might start watching Fox News and become militantly manufactured outrage!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If you expose kids to Politics at an early age, they might start watching Fox News and become militantly manufactured outrage!
How about letting kids be fucking kids and not exposing them to ANY of it? NO sex. NO politics. Etc Etc...

encourage them to go outside and play stick ball, ride dirt bikes, play hopscotch, etc etc -- that sort of thing, like our grandparents, and great grandparents

Fucktard

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How about letting kids be fucking kids and not exposing them to ANY of it? NO sex. NO politics. Etc Etc...

encourage them to go outside and play stick ball, ride dirt bikes, play hopscotch, etc etc -- that sort of thing, like our grandparents, and great grandparents

Fucktard

Well Big, at least ONE of those kids might grow up to be gay. What kind of life will they have without having sex and politcs thrusted on them before they can even fully read?

Think about the kids who may grow up gay and realize they dont deserve a childhood. Duh. They dont need to be normal like my daughter who is gay but hates communism and George Micheal.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
One young mother let her 2nd grade boy buy a MAGA hat 'because all the cool kids were wearing them', that innocent little boy grew up to be Tim McVeigh, feel old yet?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ok, groomer.

It's actually a red flag of sexual abuse if a child is touching themselves or other children in the privates. If behaviour like that persists that's one of the things you would report as a mandated reporter. Which I am.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One young mother let her 2nd grade boy buy a MAGA hat 'because all the cool kids were wearing them', that innocent little boy grew up to be Tim McVeigh, feel old yet?

MCVEIGH was dead before MAGA was ever invented, you liar. Why do you always lie. Is it some type of compulsive behavior with you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ok, groomer.

Made up and unattributed quotes are very hot right now!

64106664.jpg

Umm.....Deborah Roffman tweeted it. It's her quote

Screenshot-20220413-123135-Chrome.jpg

Do you guys even know you CAN check things to see if it's true or not? Her name was right in the tag. It was blatantly "attributed" and her tweet was linked.

wow... so admin is arguing that children should be allowed to touch his gennys?

jeez.. and I thought sewage major was bad

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok, groomer.

Made up and unattributed quotes are very hot right now!

64106664.jpg

Umm.....Deborah Roffman tweeted it. It's her quote

Screenshot-20220413-123135-Chrome.jpg

Do you guys even know you CAN check things to see if it's true or not? Her name was right in the tag. It was blatantly "attributed" and her tweet was linked.

Truth and facts do not matter to the useful idiots. They are broken people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

MCVEIGH was dead before MAGA was ever invented, you liar. Why do you always lie. Is it some type of compulsive behavior with you?
lmao

he's such a blithering retard isn't he?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well all those dangerous riots and left wing terror bombings and shooting at senators are okay to them.

But some right wing extremist bombing a government building is suddenly offensive.

And of course if dont agree with psycho left wingers and support all their violence and hate that means we are all supportive of McVeigh.

I mean.....could you imagine if a Republican president pardoned McVeigh and than Mcveigh went on to work for a "movement" that was destroying communities, wrecking lives, getting people killed and scamming millions from the public and buying mansions?

God it would be exactly like the left. Pardoning a terrorist who bombed a gov building and then working for BLM.

I mean we dont support that kind of shit no matter who is doing it.

WTF is wrong with these people? They support politcal violence so they have to make shit up to try pretend we would support political violence as well so they think it's not that bad somehow?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
admin supports children being curious about his genitals

tells you everything you need to know about him

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
These people are going to be silent on and support things they would never have supported, that they know are fucked up and wrong and make insane excuses for it all because they have an irrational and authoritarian hate of other politcal positions.

We know THAT had been so awesome for countries. The surest way to progress is stomping out all opposition and forcing your values on everyone. Democracy!