Please Support The Parents Right To Resist Polarized Political Propaganda Assaults On Our Children Bill

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It cost us $12,000 yr to send our sons to private school where they learned to hate fagfgits. It was worth every penny.

Sadly Lok nowadays this "socail emotional learning" trojan horse is seeping into private schools.
It is. My son that graduated last year had to explain to one of his classmates who is related to one of the church pastors how homosexuality is a sin. It shocked me. They had a pretty heated argument. Another girl who's parents are very involved in the church got totally hysterical about another well presented position my son brought up (about bums and drug use?) in class and she started bawling hysterically because she got so frustrated....he wasnt mean at all. Nobody had ever challenged her ideas in a thought provoking way and it shook her. In history class, the same son was allowed to interject important facts that werent in the book. He had a voracious appetite for world history and we discussed it in detail frequently. Even some of the private school teachers are afraid to share important facts with the kids. My youngest son went to church and was told a story by a visiting youth pastor that his wife had a drug induced encounter with God. Not saying that doesnt happen, but as was told to me, it was probably shared poorly.

Private schools are by no means perfect and they can be pretty tough as the cliques are small so kids being ostracized is a concern.....but they are way better than public schools. Our 2 older kids learned that when they went to college and the professors had to teach basic subjects remedially to the public screwel kids before they could move on with everyone else.

I have a really good Bible based homeschool curriculum I'm going to be using. Squish was just kinder aged this past year so I stuck with basically. She is first grade level on a few things already.

I'm not gonna do "summer vacation". We are gonna homeschool year rough. Every weekday.

Dont get me wrong, there will be variety in how its structured and "feild trip days" and easier days. It's not gonna be the same day everyday.

The best part is removing the institutionalization of education and using her natural curiosity and imagination to teach her. No reason to limit anything.

MORE parents should just ditch institutions all together. I know that's HARD these days when two incomes are needed to just scratch by for many people. But the children would do SO MUCH better on every level.

You can tell the difference just by talking to Squish. I get compliments on her vocabulary and how friendly and confident she is.

I'm convinced public school breaks spirits.
Out of the Kids I went to a Public Grade School with, there are a couple Doctors and Nurses, Engineers, an Astronaut, a couple Pastors, 3 or 4 went to the Military Trade Schools, The Point and Annapolis.....some people are just easily brainwashed into thinking Education should be a for profit enterprise.

This one family I know homeschooled all their kids because they are religious fanatics. One son got into Westpoint, only to get kicked out at the his jr or sr year for some colossal fuck up. Most of his sisters ended up being unmarried baby mamas.

The mother is my friend's auntie and went all conspiracy theorist. My friend said she was fighting with store clerks over masks and what not. They are so embarrassed how they all turned out.

Homeschooling is fraught with perils, imo, if the parents are nutbuckets.
And talk about brain washing, learning everything through the filter of just one or two persons, not dozens over the years.

"I can't vote for a Democrat, Momma says they're satanic"

Interesting. I've seen you honor your father in your avatar. Should he and your mother NOT have had first say on how you should have been educated?

... of course, allowing a GLSEN pervert to start PLEASE ASS BOX ME! you for homosexuality at age five might have spared you years of teenaged angst before you discovered the Navy, eh?
Yes they did, they both walked me to school on the first day. is the GLSEN pervert in the room with you now?

Let me be more specific. Do you think your father and you mother would have approved of the Democrat Party position that clearly states that children as young as 5-years-old should be indoctrinated with subjects of human sexuality and transgender ideology?

Is that too hard of a question for you?
I think we’ve been through all this before less than a fortnight ago. What’s up with you clowns? Get your head out of the gutter!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It cost us $12,000 yr to send our sons to private school where they learned to hate fagfgits. It was worth every penny.

Sadly Lok nowadays this "socail emotional learning" trojan horse is seeping into private schools.
It is. My son that graduated last year had to explain to one of his classmates who is related to one of the church pastors how homosexuality is a sin. It shocked me. They had a pretty heated argument. Another girl who's parents are very involved in the church got totally hysterical about another well presented position my son brought up (about bums and drug use?) in class and she started bawling hysterically because she got so frustrated....he wasnt mean at all. Nobody had ever challenged her ideas in a thought provoking way and it shook her. In history class, the same son was allowed to interject important facts that werent in the book. He had a voracious appetite for world history and we discussed it in detail frequently. Even some of the private school teachers are afraid to share important facts with the kids. My youngest son went to church and was told a story by a visiting youth pastor that his wife had a drug induced encounter with God. Not saying that doesnt happen, but as was told to me, it was probably shared poorly.

Private schools are by no means perfect and they can be pretty tough as the cliques are small so kids being ostracized is a concern.....but they are way better than public schools. Our 2 older kids learned that when they went to college and the professors had to teach basic subjects remedially to the public screwel kids before they could move on with everyone else.

I have a really good Bible based homeschool curriculum I'm going to be using. Squish was just kinder aged this past year so I stuck with basically. She is first grade level on a few things already.

I'm not gonna do "summer vacation". We are gonna homeschool year rough. Every weekday.

Dont get me wrong, there will be variety in how its structured and "feild trip days" and easier days. It's not gonna be the same day everyday.

The best part is removing the institutionalization of education and using her natural curiosity and imagination to teach her. No reason to limit anything.

MORE parents should just ditch institutions all together. I know that's HARD these days when two incomes are needed to just scratch by for many people. But the children would do SO MUCH better on every level.

You can tell the difference just by talking to Squish. I get compliments on her vocabulary and how friendly and confident she is.

Out of the Kids I went to a Public Grade School with, there are a couple Doctors and Nurses, Engineers, an Astronaut, a couple Pastors, 3 or 4 went to the Military Trade Schools, The Point and Annapolis.....some people are just easily brainwashed into thinking Education should be a for profit enterprise.

This one family I know homeschooled all their kids because they are religious fanatics. One son got into Westpoint, only to get kicked out at the his jr or sr year for some colossal fuck up. Most of his sisters ended up being unmarried baby mamas.

The mother is my friend's auntie and went all conspiracy theorist. My friend said she was fighting with store clerks over masks and what not. They are so embarrassed how they all turned out.

And talk about brain washing, learning everything through the filter of just one or two persons, not dozens over the years.

Interesting. I've seen you honor your father in your avatar. Should he and your mother NOT have had first say on how you should have been educated?

... of course, allowing a GLSEN pervert to start PLEASE ASS BOX ME! you for homosexuality at age five might have spared you years of teenaged angst before you discovered the Navy, eh?
Yes they did, they both walked me to school on the first day. is the GLSEN pervert in the room with you now?

Let me be more specific. Do you think your father and you mother would have approved of the Democrat Party position that clearly states that children as young as 5-years-old should be indoctrinated with subjects of human sexuality and transgender ideology?

I think we’ve been through all this before less than a fortnight ago. What’s up with you clowns? Get your head out of the gutter!

So now that you claim to be a liberal, does it mean that you're pro LGBT and believe tht young kids should be taught about trans issues and gay sex?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

So now that you claim to be a liberal, does it mean that you're pro LGBT and believe tht young kids should be taught about trans issues and gay sex?
Stop being an idiot. I was always a liberal.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is a bargain as here it is hard to find a private school under $50k.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You guys support a party that uses coercion, hate and force.

And none of you can even answer basic questions about it. Instead you just insult people who ask them. Pretty much because you support a party that uses hatred and coercion.

Everyone else views you guys as anti liberals. You call yourself liberal but you've taken an anti liberal position. Its bizzare. It only makes sense to people who have actually read Orwell.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm full of tranny hate and faggit hate. I'd like to see em all dead.

It makes me sad that these loud and pushy radicals are making life harder for the regular people who just want to blend in and live their lives.

People with legitimate gender dysphoria who know they have a disorder and they are just wanting to live their life as best they can.

It's the people who are disrupting the harmony and peace of communities by constantly pushing reasonable boundaries and coercing compliance.

Just leave people the fuck alone, ffs. They are breeding resentment and intolerance.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm full of tranny hate and faggit hate. I'd like to see em all dead.

It makes me sad that these loud and pushy radicals are making life harder for the regular people who just want to blend in and live their lives.

People with legitimate gender dysphoria who know they have a disorder and they are just wanting to live their life as best they can.

It's the people who are disrupting the harmony and peace of communities by constantly pushing reasonable boundaries and coercing compliance.

Just leave people the fuck alone, ffs. They are breeding resentment and intolerance.

Thats the thing tho, life is never driven by the people who want to be left alone. Eventually, everyone has to pick a side.

Beating a dead horse, my dad told a convincing narrative that gays wanted to be left alone. Even if that true for 99% of them (and I dont believe it is), the 1% is making living with them unbearable.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

First of all, no one is PLEASE ASS BOX ME! these kids. You people are hysterics.

Second, most people think they know it all, and that teaching is easy. Let me inform you ignorant halfwits, teaching may look easy, but it is far, far from easy. It takes years to get good at it, and while you are learning the art of teaching, you need a lot of support. Doing it at home, with no support, and with probably minimal education oneself, is a fool's errand. I feel terrible for all children who have been home schooled by morons who think they know it all. The US as a whole will suffer for this idiotic trend. Public education is what helped make the US a super power.

Bible based education? Are you fucking kidding me? That gives me nausea.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

First of all, no one is PLEASE ASS BOX ME! these kids. You people are hysterics.

Second, most people think they know it all, and that teaching is easy. Let me inform you ignorant halfwits, teaching may look easy, but it is far, far from easy. It takes years to get good at it, and while you are learning the art of teaching, you need a lot of support. Doing it at home, with no support, and with probably minimal education oneself, is a fool's errand. I feel terrible for all children who have been home schooled by morons who think they know it all. The US as a whole will suffer for this idiotic trend. Public education is what helped make the US a super power.

Let's start off with the "transition closet" where a teacher was having children change their clothes in the closet after drop off into whatever was more "comfortable" for them....obviously behind parents backs.

And comparing it to Superman.

Explain how that ISNT PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, Lotus?

Absolutely NO ONE is in hysterics. You just refuse to fucking LOOK at what parents are mad about because you dont want to admit that this abuse is happening on your "side" of politcs.

Dems/progs are screwing themselves on this.

I cant wait to see how fast suicides....attempted suicides....and suicide ideation drop in response to removing children from state institutions that dont give a fuck about the individual. Just stop, Lotus. Even good teachers acknowledge that institutionalized education leaves a trail of broken spirits and depressed and stressed out children. You KNOW it does.

Youd have a better argument here if districts were not going psychotic with gender and sex politcs and if children were not dropping in every other subjects. Our literacy rate is horrible. Our math scores are horrible.

And the only fucking priority is partisan politcs.

The tax funding should be cut off and parents should be provided with more and better options. Until then home school WILL see children thriving who would otherwise have failed and been miserable.

WHERE is the concern for the kids who suffer and do poorly in public? Exactly.

You are a teacher? I'm a parent. If you had MY daughter in your class and she was struggling would you be deceptive and untrustworthy in your dealings with me? Taking advantage of my trust? Because teachers are doing that shit today. They arent willing to work together with parents. They openly say the children belong to the community

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

/\ Because Lotus knows so much better what's good for other people's children.

Typical hubris of a Leftist. You're entering shitbag territory, Lotus.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How to say you are completely clueless and have no idea what you are talking about but without saying it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Will Citizens United defeat teh Desantis?

279098382_5233125693415315_4856801246840022656_n.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
279063341_5232885333439351_451842732753194092_n.jpg

Don't let Math turn your Tranny son gay!

Have you read the books?

Do you think being wrong constantly is clever? You are the only people who demonize other people. Like half the country is stupid, evil and hysterical and makes shit up, right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How much did 81 million votes cost. Fuckwad
81 million what? What are you talking about you simpleton?

His post clearly says 81 million VOTES. The ones Biden apparently received?

You realize you posted a tweet that admits leftwing corps purchase election results. Like how Time admitted the "shadow cabal" of wealthy and powerful elites who used said money and power to "save" and "reinforce" the 2020 election?

Free and fair elections means "wealthy corporate using money and power to control legislation and politcs" in lefty language doesnt it?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

His post clearly says 81 million VOTES. The ones Biden apparently received?

You realize you posted a tweet that admits leftwing corps purchase election results. Like how Time admitted the "shadow cabal" of wealthy and powerful elites who used said money and power to "save" and "reinforce" the 2020 election?

Free and fair elections means "wealthy corporate using money and power to control legislation and politcs" in lefty language doesnt it?

That's one of those "cognitive dissonance" things that allows Progs to believe two divergent things at the same time.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Talking about how utterly stupid and fucking gay you are, faggot. Try to keep up
Are you somehow in your lowbrow mind simplistically conflating National Political Facts, with State level facts? Or are you having a seizure? No need to answer, unless you can't help yourself.

He is pointing out that wealthy and powerful corporations and people are batting for team blue and manipulating and controling our government and elections.

You know.....that fascism thing that you wackos love to accuse OTHERS of being while you openly support fascism?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Talking about how utterly stupid and fucking gay you are, faggot. Try to keep up
Are you somehow in your lowbrow mind simplistically conflating National Political Facts, with State level facts? Or are you having a seizure? No need to answer, unless you can't help yourself.

He is pointing out that wealthy and powerful corporations and people are batting for team blue and manipulating and controling our government and elections.

You know.....that fascism thing that you wackos love to accuse OTHERS of being while you openly support fascism?
Disney gave Desantis' Campaign $50,000.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Disney gave Desantis' Campaign $50,000.

What do you think of Disney's in kind contribution to LGBTQRXYZ#?~ activism would be worth? That's "political" since you shitbags politicize everything. What with Disney openly admitting they "queer up" their childrens programming, then that "queering up" would certainly worth something, don't you think?

So, how much, do you think?