Please Support The Parents Right To Resist Polarized Political Propaganda Assaults On Our Children Bill

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
DeSantis is nearly worshiped in Florida!!!!!
Funny....until he wins again in a landslide! You dont live there faggit. My kids do. You cant imagine how wildly popular he is.

You know they dont believe anything until their corporate media reports it. And they will believe it exactly how they report it.

Their media could tell them water isnt wet and they will repeat it and mock everyone who doesnt buy it.
Can you imagine if Disney was stupid enough to move out? Universal would instantly skyrocket.

I dont think these dumb libtarded cunts fathom how many people visit DisneyWorld compared to Disneyland. Its not even remotely comparable. Just the Disney Hotels.... There are 3 Disneyland Hotels. There are 4 value hotels, 8 or more deluxe hotels, and 6 moderate hotels in Disney World. The sheer scale is unimaginable to the standard issue libtard. In California, you have Disneyland and California Adventure. There is also a Downtown Disney thats pretty small. Disney World has Magic Kingdom (Disneyland is better) Hollywood Studios (bigger and better than California Adventure) Epcot, Animal Kingdom, 2 big water parks, a miniature golf course, Disney Springs thats 4X or more bigger than Downtown Disney.

Disney trying to pull out of Florida would bankrupt them....in a fukin heartbeat.

But they can still open up another Disneyland somewhere else.

Sure they could.

However I dont think anywhere else would desire them to influence and control their government and legislation either......so it would just be a matter of time before this same thing happened again when the people get a piece of legislation passed that Disney decides to attack.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He one of them white folk carrying a BLM flag, gonna end up gutted in a park somewhere for "The Cause".

Dumbass

Well.....I think he just supports that violent grift from afar. He parrots the rhetoric but his real stance is just hating all of us.

I've said before, Caligula would come out on team blue blasting those of us who desire to preserve rights and liberties, and he would support Caligula.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
He one of them white folk carrying a BLM flag, gonna end up gutted in a park somewhere for "The Cause".

Dumbass

Well.....I think he just supports that violent grift from afar. He parrots the rhetoric but his real stance is just hating all of us.

I've said before, Caligula would come out on team blue blasting those of us who desire to preserve rights and liberties, and he would support Caligula.
Supporting something from afar, is a pussy move and thusly lacks any credibility for arguments or debate. Be in it to win it or get the fuck out the way.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
Maybe I should throw my hat in the ring for the next presidency. I'd have us wiped back into shape in the same amount that Biden sunk us. True dat...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dumbass

Supporting something from afar, is a pussy move and thusly lacks any credibility for arguments or debate. Be in it to win it or get the fuck out the way.

You cant really debate with these people. So many of us have tried and tried. A few gave up entirely and just slam them.

I still try but...to no avail.

They dont even know what they stand for.....they just use their time to hate and spew lies. So...yep.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me

Dumbass

You cant really debate with these people. So many of us have tried and tried. A few gave up entirely and just slam them.

They dont even know what they stand for.....they just use their time to hate and spew lies. So...yep.
Just keep talking and use power points. Even if you don't hit the mark you're aiming for, there's others that do read, are interested and comprehend the truth.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dumbass

Just keep talking and use power points. Even if you don't hit the mark you're aiming for, there's others that do read, are interested and comprehend the truth.

That's exactly why I keep trying!

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
There's more and more people coming out of the fog everyday, just stay the course.
Calm and steady, this is where our power comes from. They don't like it, but sorry 'bout their luck.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There comes a point where you quit debating with each other and start killing each other. We should already be killing each other.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
There comes a point where you quit debating with each other and start killing each other. We should already be killing each other.
Leave that to the niggers, they mass shoot crowds of their own every day. A culling worth supporting, only beef I have is they're wasting mass amounts of good ammo for the most part.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At the beginning of this video Tim speaks directly about lying, racist child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! supporters like Aidsman.

Oh but Tim Pool is a RIGHT WING TROLL!

I'm not kidding. That's what he got stamped as. A Bernie bro centrist NO MORE.

If you disagree with psycho shit the left does....you get dismissed as a right. Because ONLY right wingers would ever call them out.

They did that b.s. to V-Radio's host ad well and he is pretty darn far left but he isn't woke and is evidence based in his analysis and demands logic consistency in positions. So clearly he got denounced as "far right". Yeah, the Occupy Wall Street guy is now "far right" according to the nutjobs.

Literally everyone who challanges them in anyway and hold their ground is "far right". They just does that.....they dont even know what the right even is, let alone the "far right".

When we say left and far left we know exactly what positions that is.

I would rather be far right than far wrong.

Tim pool said that back when he was protesting Bush what an awesome moment it was when Obama got elected. And then when Obama started murdering civilians in the middle east and dropping bombs, he was telling people "come on we gotta keep protesting" and none of them would. They wouldnt oppose Obama even though he was worse than Bush with the war and bombings.

And I saw the same exact thing. It put me WAY off on democrats. I voted Obama in 2008 and was horrified by the shit he did. And everyone else was FINE with it.

That's also when I noticed how tribal the left is. And I was shocked by how nasty people would get if you criticized Obama.

The dems/progs do not actually have any real convictions or stances or standards. When I say that all the exist for is to just hate and oppose everyone who DOES have convictions and standards.....I mean that. They are an unhinged tribe who is bonded together by irrational hatred and have found ways to convince themselves that this hatred is a virtue. They just lie about us all.

Look how intensely hypocritical they are.

Like they dont even know or understand anything other parties want or are doing and they dont even care. They just hate to hate. They want a one party authoritarian government.

I. Recently posted a video by a pretty far left Occupy Wall Street type who was honest enough to point out corruption and corporate capture among Democrats saying that was also a bad thing. His fellow leftists turned on him and declared him to be "far right' when he was just a logically consistent leftist.

This whole crazy blue-anon nonsense has gone main stream among the left.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny....until he wins again in a landslide! You dont live there faggit. My kids do. You cant imagine how wildly popular he is.

You know they dont believe anything until their corporate media reports it. And they will believe it exactly how they report it.

Their media could tell them water isnt wet and they will repeat it and mock everyone who doesnt buy it.
Can you imagine if Disney was stupid enough to move out? Universal would instantly skyrocket.

I dont think these dumb libtarded cunts fathom how many people visit DisneyWorld compared to Disneyland. Its not even remotely comparable. Just the Disney Hotels.... There are 3 Disneyland Hotels. There are 4 value hotels, 8 or more deluxe hotels, and 6 moderate hotels in Disney World. The sheer scale is unimaginable to the standard issue libtard. In California, you have Disneyland and California Adventure. There is also a Downtown Disney thats pretty small. Disney World has Magic Kingdom (Disneyland is better) Hollywood Studios (bigger and better than California Adventure) Epcot, Animal Kingdom, 2 big water parks, a miniature golf course, Disney Springs thats 4X or more bigger than Downtown Disney.

Disney trying to pull out of Florida would bankrupt them....in a fukin heartbeat.

Where at, dipshit? Canduhduh? :LOL3:

Actually Lokmeer. ...other states have started talking to Disney:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Even tho Walt Disney himself was part Canadian I did state earlier in this forum that Canada would not be a suitable location for Disneyland @Lokmar.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There was a song 8-10 years ago or so about leftists declaring everything and everyone they see becomes a Nazi and slowly his actions become exactly like a Nazi. I wish I could find that animated music video now but it seems to have been scrubbed from the internet. I believe that name was "everything (or everyone) I see becomes a Nazi".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Even tho Walt Disney himself was part Canadian I did state earlier that Canada would not be a suitable location for Disneyland.

Disney might expand into other states by opening up new parks but it will never abandon its investments in Florida as that would mean a lose of too much sunk capital.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Even tho Walt Disney himself was part Canadian I did state earlier that Canada would not be a suitable location for Disneyland.

Disney might expand into other states by opening up new parks but it will never abandon its investments in Florida as that would mean a lose of too much sunk capital.

Seems de Santis has gone a bit too far.

Kinda like killing the Goose that lays the golden egg.

By any chance do you know if Disney owns any of the textbook companies that were rejected by Florida s education dept?

Maybe that's why Disney got implicated or involved in this political scuffle eh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Seems de Santis has gone a bit too far.

Kinda like killing the Goose that lays the golden egg.

By any chance do you know if Disney owns any of the textbook companies that were rejected by Florida s education dept?

Maybe that's why Disney got implicated or involved in this political scuffle eh?

Its because they came out opposing this "dont say gay" bill and literally vowed to have it repealed. So they lied about the bill and stated some action they would embark on based on that misinfo.

Disney has ACTUALLY gone too far right there.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Even tho Walt Disney himself was part Canadian I did state earlier in this forum that Canada would not be a suitable location for Disneyland @Lokmar.
Colorado? May as well be Cucknadia. Texas? Go for it. I'd love to watch Disney slit its throat out of spite! After they shut it all down, the State of Florida could move to condemn it, take it over, and sell it off for billions!!! :LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Colorado? May as well be Cucknadia. Texas? Go for it. I'd love to watch Disney slit its throat out of spite! After they shut it all down, the State of Florida could move to condemn it, take it over, and sell it off for billions!!! :LOL3:

...yer infighting means more of Disney s production jobs move ta Canada Lokmeer. Toronto but mostly Vancouver

That's what I see coming.

Corporate flight.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...yer infighting means more of Disney s production jobs move ta Canada Lokmeer. Toronto but mostly Vancouver

That's what I see coming.

Corporate flight.
Bye!!!! Wont bother Florida in the least. Fuck the state it will hurt....California!!!