Please Support The Parents Right To Resist Polarized Political Propaganda Assaults On Our Children Bill

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How much did 81 million votes cost. Fuckwad
81 million what? What are you talking about you simpleton?
Talking about how utterly stupid and fucking gay you are, faggot. Try to keep up
Are you somehow in your lowbrow mind simplistically conflating National Political Facts, with State level facts? Or are you having a seizure? No need to answer, unless you can't help yourself.

He is pointing out that wealthy and powerful corporations and people are batting for team blue and manipulating and controling our government and elections.

You know.....that fascism thing that you wackos love to accuse OTHERS of being while you openly support fascism?
Disney gave Desantis' Campaign $50,000.

So? That doesnt mean they get to run the government, does it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Talking about how utterly stupid and fucking gay you are, faggot. Try to keep up
Are you somehow in your lowbrow mind simplistically conflating National Political Facts, with State level facts? Or are you having a seizure? No need to answer, unless you can't help yourself.

He is pointing out that wealthy and powerful corporations and people are batting for team blue and manipulating and controling our government and elections.

You know.....that fascism thing that you wackos love to accuse OTHERS of being while you openly support fascism?

What do you think of Disney's in kind contribution to LGBTQRXYZ#?~ activism would be worth? That's "political" since you shitbags politicize everything. What with Disney openly admitting they "queer up" their childrens programming, then that "queering up" would certainly worth something, don't you think?

So, how much, do you think?

I think he admitted that corps political donations mean they are buying power over our government.

I mean either way.....these people support fascism.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

And? He’s displaying enormous integrity in showing them that their donation did not buy them control over a govrenor

you dumb shit. Can you do anything besides suck cock wothout looking like a complete idiot

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Will Citizens United defeat teh Desantis?

279098382_5233125693415315_4856801246840022656_n.png
Good luck with that shit, retard. Lord DeSantis just guaranteed he will be loved eternally by Floridians. PS, Republicans outnumber the fuck outta faggits and dems. KA-POWN3D!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have vaguely been paying attention to this big cuffuffle down South. Not sure what it's all about.

So here's a Canadian website which summarizes the issue:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Have vaguely been paying attention to this big cuffuffle down South. Not sure what it's all about.

Did you read the bill when Big posted it and asked what part of the bill was bad?

It's called Parental rights in education.

Did you read it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at that shit

"Opponents of the law say banning lessons about gender identity and sexual orientation marginalizes LGBTQ people and their presence in society"

So they claim in order for gay people to have a presence in society.....they must force 5 year olds to learn about sexual orientation and small children are expected to validate adults sexuality in order to exist.

That's the narrative.

I've never felt the need to have my sexuality thrusted onto small children to have a presence in society.

See why people call these activists narcissistic? "Me me me me! Look at me! Validate me! I need to EXIST and I cant do that without children knowing how I like to fuck!"

Are CHILDREN allowed to have a presence in society? I guess not. They can exist for leftwing activists to exploit and use.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did you read the bill when Big posted it and asked what part of the bill was bad?

Did you read it?

...as I've indicated to you before @Dove y....if humanities and social sciences have become so divisive in America, they should just take it out of school curriculums entirely,

Kinda like saying - no sex ed/crt for you, but no religious instruction allowed in your schools eithe - not even Religious schools. gonna take away your toys.

Both will be have to be offered as OPTIONAL online modules which a child can access depending on their parents consent.

Thats what I'd do if I could run the USA.

Anyways, it seemed like only yesterday that women like you were just 18 or 20, and now yer all grown up as parents dealing with these issues.

Yer their Crash test dummies I guess.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did you read it?

...as I've indicated to you before @Dove y....if humanities and social sciences have become so divisive in America, they should just take it out of school curriculums entirely,

Kinda like saying - no sex ed/crt for you, but no religious instruction allowed in your schools eithe - not even Religious schools. gonna take away your toys.

Both will be have to be offered as OPTIONAL online modules which a child can access depending on their parents consent.

Thats what I'd do if I could run the USA.

Anyways, it seemed like only yesterday that women like you were just 18 or 20, and now yer all grown up as parents dealing with these issues.

Yer their Crash test dummies I guess.

I didnt realize Humanities and socail science was on the Kindergarten through 3rd grade curriculums.

When did that happen?

Also we are not talking about Humanities or socail science (which would be far above elementary level, btw ...that's high school and college level)

We are talking about teaching gender identity and sexual orientation to 5 through 9 year olds. Which is insanely inappropriate on MANY levels and also completely against the will of the children's parents.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At the beginning of this video Tim speaks directly about lying, racist child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! supporters like Aidsman.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

And? He’s displaying enormous integrity in showing them that their donation did not buy them control over a govrenor

you dumb shit. Can you do anything besides suck cock wothout looking like a complete idiot
For a 222 BILLION DOLLAR MARKET CAPITALIZATION MULTINATIONAL CORPORATION. A $50k donation to the host Governor's campaign is chicken feed, you dense person.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

For a 222 BILLION DOLLAR MARKET CAPITALIZATION MULTINATIONAL CORPORATION. A $50k donation to the host Governor's campaign is chicken feed, you dense person.
Forgot your own point already didn’t you, noodle neck dipshit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
At the beginning of this video Tim speaks directly about lying, racist child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! supporters like Aidsman.

Oh but Tim Pool is a RIGHT WING TROLL!

I'm not kidding. That's what he got stamped as. A Bernie bro centrist NO MORE.

If you disagree with psycho shit the left does....you get dismissed as a right. Because ONLY right wingers would ever call them out.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So what is your point? Because it looks like you are making OUR point.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If you disagree with psycho shit the left does....you get dismissed as a right. Because ONLY right wingers would ever call them out.

So what is your point? Because it looks like you are making OUR point.
Point misses your head my 38,000 feats!

DisneyMemes-DisneyPrincesses-434x600.png

Cheer up Disantis, after you get booted out of office you can always go to work at Disneyworld!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They did that b.s. to V-Radio's host ad well and he is pretty darn far left but he isn't woke and is evidence based in his analysis and demands logic consistency in positions. So clearly he got denounced as "far right". Yeah, the Occupy Wall Street guy is now "far right" according to the nutjobs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They did that b.s. to V-Radio's host ad well and he is pretty darn far left but he isn't woke and is evidence based in his analysis and demands logic consistency in positions. So clearly he got denounced as "far right". Yeah, the Occupy Wall Street guy is now "far right" according to the nutjobs.

Literally everyone who challanges them in anyway and hold their ground is "far right". They just does that.....they dont even know what the right even is, let alone the "far right".

When we say left and far left we know exactly what positions that is.

I would rather be far right than far wrong.

Tim pool said that back when he was protesting Bush what an awesome moment it was when Obama got elected. And then when Obama started murdering civilians in the middle east and dropping bombs, he was telling people "come on we gotta keep protesting" and none of them would. They wouldnt oppose Obama even though he was worse than Bush with the war and bombings.

And I saw the same exact thing. It put me WAY off on democrats. I voted Obama in 2008 and was horrified by the shit he did. And everyone else was FINE with it.

That's also when I noticed how tribal the left is. And I was shocked by how nasty people would get if you criticized Obama.

The dems/progs do not actually have any real convictions or stances or standards. When I say that all the exist for is to just hate and oppose everyone who DOES have convictions and standards.....I mean that. They are an unhinged tribe who is bonded together by irrational hatred and have found ways to convince themselves that this hatred is a virtue. They just lie about us all.

Look how intensely hypocritical they are.

Like they dont even know or understand anything other parties want or are doing and they dont even care. They just hate to hate. They want a one party authoritarian government.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
DeSantis is nearly worshiped in Florida!!!!!
OK maybe he is today, how will that hold out if Disney decides to go totale krieg on his petty tyrant ass?
Disney shit in its own bed. People in Florida are pissed at them, big time.

Consider this though: Universal has never had such status and things are a-ok.

Also, there is no single solitary way in a million scenarios Disney shuts down Disney World. Fucking with DeSantis more will only turn more people against Disney. They cant win this one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Funny....until he wins again in a landslide! You dont live there faggit. My kids do. You cant imagine how wildly popular he is.

You know they dont believe anything until their corporate media reports it. And they will believe it exactly how they report it.

Their media could tell them water isnt wet and they will repeat it and mock everyone who doesnt buy it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OK maybe he is today, how will that hold out if Disney decides to go totale krieg on his petty tyrant ass?

You are arguing for corporate fascism and you call HIM a tyrant?

You literally want Disney to decide legislation for Florida and to over ride parents wishes over what their children are exposed to in schools.

I swear to God. You guys constantly accuse others of being "tyrants" if they defend themselves and draw boundaries with whatever psycho intrusive bullshit you guys push for.

Yeah HE is the tyrant for representing his people and signing a law (supported by the people 100 percent) that stops YOUR "side" from shoving your sexual and racist identity politics down their young and vulnerable children's throats.

It's amazing that when people stop leftists from doing tyrannical shit.....like forcing their beliefs and standards on others and stomping on the rights of others....they actually call it tyranny.

"WAH! We cant control people! This is TYRANNY! We should be able to force our views on peoples 5 year olds!!! Please save us big wealthy corp and weild your money and power to control the government so we can get OUR way forced on people!!"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You literally want Disney to decide legislation for Florida and to over ride parents wishes over what their children are exposed to in schools.

I swear to God. You guys constantly accuse others of being "tyrants" if they defend themselves and draw boundaries with whatever psycho intrusive bullshit you guys push for.

Yeah HE is the tyrant for representing his people and signing a law (supported by the people 100 percent) that stops YOUR "side" from shoving your sexual and racist identity politics down their young and vulnerable children's throats.

It's amazing that when people stop leftists from doing tyrannical shit.....like forcing their beliefs and standards on others and stomping on the rights of others....they actually call it tyranny.

"WAH! We cant control people! This is TYRANNY! We should be able to force our views on peoples 5 year olds!!! Please save us big wealthy corp and weild your money and power to control the government so we can get OUR way forced on people!!"

If this is how de Santis handles this situation I don't think he'd be a very good president @Dove

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"Are you mating now?"

s-l400.jpg

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny....until he wins again in a landslide! You dont live there faggit. My kids do. You cant imagine how wildly popular he is.

You know they dont believe anything until their corporate media reports it. And they will believe it exactly how they report it.

Their media could tell them water isnt wet and they will repeat it and mock everyone who doesnt buy it.
Can you imagine if Disney was stupid enough to move out? Universal would instantly skyrocket.

I dont think these dumb libtarded cunts fathom how many people visit DisneyWorld compared to Disneyland. Its not even remotely comparable. Just the Disney Hotels.... There are 3 Disneyland Hotels. There are 4 value hotels, 8 or more deluxe hotels, and 6 moderate hotels in Disney World. The sheer scale is unimaginable to the standard issue libtard. In California, you have Disneyland and California Adventure. There is also a Downtown Disney thats pretty small. Disney World has Magic Kingdom (Disneyland is better) Hollywood Studios (bigger and better than California Adventure) Epcot, Animal Kingdom, 2 big water parks, a miniature golf course, Disney Springs thats 4X or more bigger than Downtown Disney.

Disney trying to pull out of Florida would bankrupt them....in a fukin heartbeat.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If this is how de Santis handles this situation I don't think he'd be a very good president @Dove
Maybe better than TRUMP!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you've decided that one party in America should constantly have to submit to the other even regarding their own children.

So you dont think a good president would defend and represent his base but rather kow tow to wealthy corporations.

Joe can you tell us who elected Disney to control the government?

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Can you imagine if Disney was stupid enough to move out? Universal would instantly skyrocket.

I dont think these dumb libtarded cunts fathom how many people visit DisneyWorld compared to Disneyland. Its not even remotely comparable. Just the Disney Hotels.... There are 3 Disneyland Hotels. There are 4 value hotels, 8 or more deluxe hotels, and 6 moderate hotels in Disney World. The sheer scale is unimaginable to the standard issue libtard. In California, you have Disneyland and California Adventure. There is also a Downtown Disney thats pretty small. Disney World has Magic Kingdom (Disneyland is better) Hollywood Studios (bigger and better than California Adventure) Epcot, Animal Kingdom, 2 big water parks, a miniature golf course, Disney Springs thats 4X or more bigger than Downtown Disney.

Disney trying to pull out of Florida would bankrupt them....in a fukin heartbeat.

But they can still open up another Disneyland somewhere else.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But they can still open up another Disneyland somewhere else.
Where at, dipshit? Canduhduh? :LOL3: