Please Support The Parents Right To Resist Polarized Political Propaganda Assaults On Our Children Bill

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The origins and history of Marxist child PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It cost us $12,000 yr to send our sons to private school where they learned to hate fagfgits. It was worth every penny.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It cost us $12,000 yr to send our sons to private school where they learned to hate fagfgits. It was worth every penny.

Sadly Lok nowadays this "socail emotional learning" trojan horse is seeping into private schools.
It is. My son that graduated last year had to explain to one of his classmates who is related to one of the church pastors how homosexuality is a sin. It shocked me. They had a pretty heated argument. Another girl who's parents are very involved in the church got totally hysterical about another well presented position my son brought up (about bums and drug use?) in class and she started bawling hysterically because she got so frustrated....he wasnt mean at all. Nobody had ever challenged her ideas in a thought provoking way and it shook her. In history class, the same son was allowed to interject important facts that werent in the book. He had a voracious appetite for world history and we discussed it in detail frequently. Even some of the private school teachers are afraid to share important facts with the kids. My youngest son went to church and was told a story by a visiting youth pastor that his wife had a drug induced encounter with God. Not saying that doesnt happen, but as was told to me, it was probably shared poorly.

Private schools are by no means perfect and they can be pretty tough as the cliques are small so kids being ostracized is a concern.....but they are way better than public schools. Our 2 older kids learned that when they went to college and the professors had to teach basic subjects remedially to the public screwel kids before they could move on with everyone else.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sadly Lok nowadays this "socail emotional learning" trojan horse is seeping into private schools.
It is. My son that graduated last year had to explain to one of his classmates who is related to one of the church pastors how homosexuality is a sin. It shocked me. They had a pretty heated argument. Another girl who's parents are very involved in the church got totally hysterical about another well presented position my son brought up (about bums and drug use?) in class and she started bawling hysterically because she got so frustrated....he wasnt mean at all. Nobody had ever challenged her ideas in a thought provoking way and it shook her. In history class, the same son was allowed to interject important facts that werent in the book. He had a voracious appetite for world history and we discussed it in detail frequently. Even some of the private school teachers are afraid to share important facts with the kids. My youngest son went to church and was told a story by a visiting youth pastor that his wife had a drug induced encounter with God. Not saying that doesnt happen, but as was told to me, it was probably shared poorly.

Private schools are by no means perfect and they can be pretty tough as the cliques are small so kids being ostracized is a concern.....but they are way better than public schools. Our 2 older kids learned that when they went to college and the professors had to teach basic subjects remedially to the public screwel kids before they could move on with everyone else.

I have a really good Bible based homeschool curriculum I'm going to be using. Squish was just kinder aged this past year so I stuck with basically. She is first grade level on a few things already.

I'm not gonna do "summer vacation". We are gonna homeschool year rough. Every weekday.

Dont get me wrong, there will be variety in how its structured and "feild trip days" and easier days. It's not gonna be the same day everyday.

The best part is removing the institutionalization of education and using her natural curiosity and imagination to teach her. No reason to limit anything.

MORE parents should just ditch institutions all together. I know that's HARD these days when two incomes are needed to just scratch by for many people. But the children would do SO MUCH better on every level.

You can tell the difference just by talking to Squish. I get compliments on her vocabulary and how friendly and confident she is.

I'm convinced public school breaks spirits.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
My 3 year old Grand Daughter drew this during Sunday School last week, she is so gifted!

278405625_523155849176655_5984352421565311652_n.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I have a really good Bible based homeschool curriculum I'm going to be using. Squish was just kinder aged this past year so I stuck with basically. She is first grade level on a few things already.

I'm not gonna do "summer vacation". We are gonna homeschool year rough. Every weekday.

Dont get me wrong, there will be variety in how its structured and "feild trip days" and easier days. It's not gonna be the same day everyday.

The best part is removing the institutionalization of education and using her natural curiosity and imagination to teach her. No reason to limit anything.

MORE parents should just ditch institutions all together. I know that's HARD these days when two incomes are needed to just scratch by for many people. But the children would do SO MUCH better on every level.

You can tell the difference just by talking to Squish. I get compliments on her vocabulary and how friendly and confident she is.

Out of the Kids I went to a Public Grade School with, there are a couple Doctors and Nurses, Engineers, an Astronaut, a couple Pastors, 3 or 4 went to the Military Trade Schools, The Point and Annapolis.....some people are just easily brainwashed into thinking Education should be a for profit enterprise.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Out of the Kids I went to a Public Grade School with, there are a couple Doctors and Nurses, Engineers, an Astronaut, a couple Pastors, 3 or 4 went to the Military Trade Schools, The Point and Annapolis.....some people are just easily brainwashed into thinking Education should be a for profit enterprise.

This one family I know homeschooled all their kids because they are religious fanatics. One son got into Westpoint, only to get kicked out at the his jr or sr year for some colossal fuck up. Most of his sisters ended up being unmarried baby mamas.

The mother is my friend's auntie and went all conspiracy theorist. My friend said she was fighting with store clerks over masks and what not. They are so embarrassed how they all turned out.

Homeschooling is fraught with perils, imo, if the parents are nutbuckets.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

This one family I know homeschooled all their kids because they are religious fanatics. One son got into Westpoint, only to get kicked out at the his jr or sr year for some colossal fuck up. Most of his sisters ended up being unmarried baby mamas.

The mother is my friend's auntie and went all conspiracy theorist. My friend said she was fighting with store clerks over masks and what not. They are so embarrassed how they all turned out.

And talk about brain washing, learning everything through the filter of just one or two persons, not dozens over the years.

"I can't vote for a Democrat, Momma says they're satanic"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And talk about brain washing, learning everything through the filter of just one or two persons, not dozens over the years.

Yep. And what about those parents that are poorly educated? What can they teach if they're English language skills, historical knowledge, math, etc are poor?

I don't get it. If you have an education, well, okay I guess. When there's none? When you can't write a proper paragraph to save your life? Why?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Interesting. I've seen you honor your father in your avatar. Should he and your mother NOT have had first say on how you should have been educated?

... of course, allowing a GLSEN pervert to start PLEASE ASS BOX ME! you for homosexuality at age five might have spared you years of teenaged angst before you discovered the Navy, eh?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Interesting. I've seen you honor your father in your avatar. Should he and your mother NOT have had first say on how you should have been educated?

... of course, allowing a GLSEN pervert to start PLEASE ASS BOX ME! you for homosexuality at age five might have spared you years of teenaged angst before you discovered the Navy, eh?

:Lame:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Grow up you idiot.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Grow up you idiot.

It was a legitimate question, dickbrain. In case you are unaware, the Registered Democrat ideological position is that parents have no say on whether children between the ages of 5 and 8 should be indoctrinated with radical left wing sexual ideology. I was just asking my old pal Admin if he thinks his dad should not have had a say in his educational experience.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yes they did, they both walked me to school on the first day. is the GLSEN pervert in the room with you now?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Grow up you idiot.

It was a legitimate question, dickbrain. In case you are unaware, the Registered Democrat ideological position is that parents have no say on whether children between the ages of 5 and 8 should be indoctrinated with radical left wing sexual ideology. I was just asking my old pal Admin if he thinks his dad should not have had a say in his educational experience.

Bullshit, even in the most liberal of States, California, parents simply need to opt out of the instruction.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yes they did, they both walked me to school on the first day. is the GLSEN pervert in the room with you now?

Let me be more specific. Do you think your father and you mother would have approved of the Democrat Party position that clearly states that children as young as 5-years-old should be indoctrinated with subjects of human sexuality and transgender ideology?

Is that too hard of a question for you?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Let me be more specific. Do you think your father and you mother would have approved of the Democrat Party position that clearly states that children as young as 5-years-old should be indoctrinated with subjects of human sexuality and transgender ideology?

Asking the same bullshit question ad naseum isn't going to make it any more relevant to the price of Cheese in China.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Asking the same bullshit question ad naseum isn't going to make it any more relevant to the price of Cheese in China.

Continually refusing to answer simple questions means you lose every single engagement.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Continually refusing to answer simple questions means you lose every single engagement.

Can you find where on the Democratic Party platform it says "Children as young as 5-years-old should be indoctrinated with subjects of human sexuality and transgender ideology?"

Thanks in advance.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"I cant vote for Republicans. They are for the rich/old white racists/religious bigots"

Not sure I see the difference, A. I was always told the Democrats were for the people and the Republicans were for the rich. I've never heard of anyone who had conservative parents saying they were taught democrats were "satanic".

I was born in 1980, though. That whole "satanic panick" wasnt really a thing for my generation. Voting for a Republican is the naughty thing that will get you outcasted today. Even fired from your job.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You don't have to answer a nonsense question. All parents can opt out of sexual and reproductive health instruction.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Have you thought of answering any of them?

I STILL dont know what your point is most of the time and it's not for lack of trying. None of you will answer direct questions ever and you guys are always pissed.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Can you find where on the Democratic Party platform it says "Children as young as 5-years-old should be indoctrinated with subjects of human sexuality and transgender ideology?"

Thanks in advance.

Do you support the Parental Rights Law in Florida? Yes or no?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You don't have to answer a nonsense question. All parents can opt out of sexual and reproductive health instruction.

Wow! That's quite a meat shield ... gods I could do the pork lard thing here, but meat, plenty of meat, will suffice for this textual purpose.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I STILL dont know what your point is most of the time and it's not for lack of trying. None of you will answer direct questions ever and you guys are always pissed.
Do you mean pissed, as in the British sense of the word? Only when I am around other people, or alone.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I think they think they are supposed to be angry about stuff all the time. Don't forget the Trump years. These people have been angry as fuck about it since Trump walked down that escalator to announce his candidacy and to this day I still can't figure out why they've been so pissed off about it.

I'll say this about Trump. He's PWNED every single Leftist shitbag out there.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I think they think they are supposed to be angry about stuff all the time. Don't forget the Trump years. These people have been angry as fuck about it since Trump walked down that escalator to announce his candidacy and to this day I still can't figure out why they've been so pissed off about it.

You should probably steal some fresher material. Js

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You should probably steal some fresher material. Js

At least you've been paying attention all these years. Thanks for being a fan.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Even democrat voters have been speaking out.

We have shown these things and gone into exactly what the problems are and it gets dismissed and ignored by being labeled "conservatives being mad over nothing" which is completely untrue.

And then a bill gets passed because of parents pushing and fighting to prevent this exact shit from continuing and it's like a shock to dems/progs and they legit lie about the bill.

These people ONLY listen to leftwing corporate media. So if PEOPLE are sounding alarms and fighting something, unless leftwing corporate media talks about it, its "nothing". It may as well not exist to them. And if leftwing corporate media does talk about it, and spins it in a way that once again pits them against us.....they take that as the way it IS. If their media says it's an anti gay bill....they will blast it and oppose it and they wont even fucking READ it.

They are mindless useful idiots who bark and snap everytime their media puppeteers tell them to. They dont even know what the issue even is so they ask these stupid fucking questions in a mocking tone as if they are so clever. They dont even know how much support dems/progs have lost just based the shit being pulled in schools alone. Since none of these programmed jack holes even listen to people or look into anything beyond NBC and the rest of the echo chamber....they end up turning on their own fellow voters.

This article is probably the most accurate in discussing the school issue

Theyve put off many of their own voters by the constant gaslighting about the problems in schools. It's like they have a trigger switch where anytime someone objects to any dem/prog narrative, they get called right wing like a slur and they shut down the discussion.

I'd like to say that maybe theyll learn when they lose and lose in 2024 but they wont. They try to spin it like democracy is being "threatened" somehow. Everytime "democracy" actually works like a democracy.....they get hysterical and go off the rails demonizing their opposition and ultimately and ironically being the ones who attack democracy. They play it like "white rage" was released or the "bigots are rising up". Their divisive and hateful rhetorics are disgusting. Absolutely disgusting, narcissistic garbage.

By shitting on parents who are genuinely concerned and angry about material being presented to their children in school....they have alienated a lot of their own voters. They wont learn shit though because they legit think they own the country and everyone else is a dumb hysterical right wing piece of shit.

It always makes me laugh when they label their own "right wing" and attack them lol. Its satisfying. Some people need to learn the hard way, though. When they find themselves on the receiving end of that parties gaslighting hate....they see what we have been dealing with for years now.

The more disgusting the party gets....the smaller it will get. There is a reason why the establishment politicians oppose voter id laws and election security.