Possible Bigfoot encounter in Russian wilderness

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ANYTHING out Russia = hoax..

I have not seen the vid just yet cuz I am watching episode 7 season 5 of Yellowstone..

Being a manipulator of scenes my advice is trust NOTHING you see on a photo or moving picture.

There are fallen angels YES but they are invisible...

Don't play with Weegee boards...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
frustrating - everytime it/they got close he shot the gun and ruined it :(

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
and all that deadfall tells u its definitely isolated from ppl - any campers, hikers, hunters, etc would have collected it for camp fires

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's the Siberian wilderness, supposedly the guy was told not to go there alone, because it's so isolated, but went anyway.
siberia is huge. u could drop a nuke there without a single casualty and it may not even be noticed lol

if i were a bigfoot, thats the place 2 live. either that or canada

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
siberia is huge. u could drop a nuke there without a single casualty and it may not even be noticed lol

if i were a bigfoot, thats the place 2 live. either that or canada

Do you ever wonder why we've found dinosaurs (fossils) from tens of millions of years ago, but no Bigfoot?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you ever wonder why we've found dinosaurs (fossils) from tens of millions of years ago, but no Bigfoot?
maybe sasquatch r the once thought extinct neanderthal and crush their ancestors into bonemeal and eat them, who knows

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, but the average neanderthal was about 5 ft 4...Bigfoot is portrayed as tall...
could be alien and instead of bones, cartilage

or 'shit happened', so only the survivors tall enough 2 reach acorns survived.... or whatever

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Or maybe there is no Bigfoot?

Just a thought...
i didnt want 2 get into it, but if ur feeling strong theres a place on the maine border u should camp at

the way the dogs reacted told us everything - it wasnt a moose, bear or man

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I simply think evidence proves things.
evidence is subjective. how do u know the world is round, flat, or africa exists?

it threw rocks at us and we had an agressive neopolitan mastiff who would have attacked a polar bear that said, NOPE