Possible Bigfoot encounter in Russian wilderness

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This footage I believe is from around 2010 and is freaky as hell. I don't normally pay much attention to bigfoot stories and sightings, but its difficult to come up with an explanation about this incident without ruling out an encounter with bigfoot as a possibility, unless it was some Wrong Turn/The Hills Have Eyes type hillbilly mutants out in the middle of nowhere in the dead of night.

Skip to 13 mins for the action....

Reactions: X

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I do believe these creatures exist. Just like Bigfoot in The Pacific Northwest.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Watch the video you schlaaaaaggs!

It's unnerving as hell...

An isolated freezing cold Siberian forest in the middle of the night is not going to have random people walking around.

I also highly doubt that it's fake, considering the guy fires his rifle at one of those things and it howls in pain.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Watch the video you schlaaaaaggs!

It's unnerving as hell...

An isolated freezing cold Siberian forest in the middle of the night is not going to have random people walking around.

I also highly doubt that it's fake, considering the guy fires his rifle at one of those things and it howls in pain.
Special effects app

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I do believe these creatures exist. Just like Bigfoot in The Pacific Northwest.

There is shit out there in the woods we will never understand.

Have you looked at all the missing 411 stories of those who vanished in the woods? People talking about unexplained and bizzare creatures theyve seen?

I have a story as well. When I was about 19 or 20, we lived in Troy and we had 5 acres and then woods around it. It was deep or heavy woods. They ran into one of the county parks. No more than a mile....so just very small patches. NOTHING like the wilderness. There was something off or weird wrong with the property though that would "flare up" on occasion. And when it was "flared up" I would have sleep paralysis (without paralysis...like...false awakenings....I've had a lot of bizzare experinces). We also have the "phantom caller".

The phantom caller would call all hours of the day and night. Back then it was land lines. We would answer and nothing. We even had the phone company try to trace them....nothing. All hours. I would hear the phone ring at 2, 3am and I would feel terror. Absolutely cold blood terror.

Well one time during one of these energy flare ups (I know that sounds weird but I cant think of any other way to describe it. Suddenly the whole energy of the property would change into this really uncomfortable and sad energy. It was thick and would almost buzz, and fear would strike over the smallest things. I have PTSD so I will get anxiety fast hard and it's hard for me to relax once I'm "triggered", today I'm much better, back then it was a struggle) my grandmother and I saw what looked like a black dog.

This black dog looked like a solid black german shepherd. It was off a ways ....a few acres away. It was laying on its side. You know that position they get in when they lay....like a fuzzy cashew? It laid like that. And I swear to God....it would shrink. We watched it there just shrinking until it was gone....then reappearing to normal size...and shrinking again.

We had both noticed this but didnt mention it right away because it was just SO weird. Finally my grandma called me and asked me if I could see it. I told her I did...and I had been seeing it. And we got pretty freaked and thought...maybe it's a garbage bag that is blowing in the wind and just looks like a shrinking black dog.

After another few days...).it came back(it wasnt there all the time. It would show up...do this shrink thing....go away and come back every few days. This went on for weeks) we decided to go outside and try to interact with it.

So we went outside, I had a baseball bat....we walked up until we were maybe 100 feet closer, and we panicked. We yelled at it....nothing. It just laid there shrinking and reappearing. We decided NOPE and went back in.

After that day we never saw it again. No idea what it was. No idea what it was doing. Nothing ever happened. We just witnessed this BIZZARE thing. I've even googled it trying to find a lore or stories like that....nothing.

My only other witness is gone and with the Lord. I know this isnt some super interesting story or very exciting...a black dog just shrinking and reappearing. But it happened. And I'm still puzzled and creeped out when I think of it.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I never understood why so many people aren't willing to believe in things such as this, whether it be Bigfoot, aliens etc. It's a big world we live in, and an even bigger galaxy. The video below has stood the test of time for a reason. If you look close you will notice the creature appears to have breasts, and it's stride is much wider than any human's. What hoaxer would think of adding breasts to a costume?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I never understood why so many people aren't willing to believe in things such as this, whether it be Bigfoot, aliens etc. It's a big world we live in, and an even bigger galaxy. The video below has stood the test of time for a reason. If you look close you will notice the creature appears to have breasts, and it's stride is much wider than any human's.

I'm convinced that what people think are aliens from space are actually fallen angel's. And the old pagan deities are fallen angels....so they are all real and connected.

I think the topic is bizzare and frightening people dont want to think about it or think of the possibilities. Nothing is "crazy" and we are at a point where today people have an astonishing arrogance where they believe they know far more than they do.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm convinced that what people think are aliens from space are actually fallen angel's. And the old pagan deities are fallen angels....so they are all real and connected.

I think the topic is bizzare and frightening people dont want to think about it or think of the possibilities.
Well, I'm not so sure that I agree about them being fallen angels. I believe they are a species all their own, but that's just my take.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, I'm not so sure that I agree about them being fallen angels. I believe they are a species all their own, but that's just my take.
Angles are a species of their own lol.

It really depends on how you view them. A lot of people in the west have been kinda brainwashed to see angels as these beautiful creatures that look like humans with wings.

There are different kinds and some shape shift and fallen ones are of the shape shifting sort. What people think are extra terrestrial aliens, or "jinns"(?) ....whatever the culture they have stories like this.

And I find the Genisis account of fallen angels mating with humans and creating nephilum, causing the flood to tie it togther nicely. The bible called the nephilum the mighty men of renown. So I think surrounding lands worshiped them as gods.

If you look at all the other "pagan" religions of the east and in south America and such, they are pretty much the same thing, same sort of concepts, and in the deepest levels the same cruelty and rituals.

I found it compelling that the entity Alister Crowley summoned looks like the typical grey alien. Just a ton of little things all over....makes me lean towards the belief they are angels and bad spirits.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
After not seeing my old grade school neighborhood best buddy very much for a couple years, because reasons and stuff, we got together one weekend when we were 16 or 17...we drove up into the foothills of the Cascade Mountain's a hour or so from home, to a BLM Park that extends for miles and miles through the forested mountain side old gravel roads..... we found the spot we were looking a moderate hike through woods, with an option for a steep uphill hike to an epic view which was our goal ....so me and my Bro are in the dense woods, so dense there's canopy above us and even though its a warm summer day it's darker and cooler here in the woods of the PNW., we'd stopped to catch our breath and smoke a ciggy when we started hearing a faint sort of purr/growl that we both thought we could 'feel' as well hear, this animal's growly noise, like standing in front of your stereo turned up really loud. Of course our first thought was a bear or bears, we stayed put and silent, and just listened, the purr noises dialed up to a low growl and were getting louder and closer, but due to terrain and being in the canopy of big foresty trees and shit, we could not tell for sure where the growls were coming from but they seemed to surround us...I don't remember who said it first but, Bigfoot was mentioned, then one of us said 'this has been a good walk, why don't we head back to the vulva and go hit the "Gingerbread House" and get a burger? (he had a Volvo at the time ha ha get it?)....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We have never found any dead ones.

I wonder if they exist....do they bury eachothers remains? Do they have "big foot burial grounds"?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If they are real, we should leave them alone, I’m sure they know we exist, obviously they don’t want no contact and I don’t blame them. This bloke out looking for them , thought he saw one and shot it. us bipedal hominids are just a murdering bunch of barbarians.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If they are real, we should leave them alone, I’m sure they know we exist, obviously they don’t want no contact and I don’t blame them. This bloke out looking for them , thought he saw one and shot it. us bipedal hominids are just a murdering bunch of barbarians.
I don't think he was out looking for them, he was supposedly moose hunting.

I can't blame him for firing his weapon though, he would have been terrified!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There is shit out there in the woods we will never understand.

Have you looked at all the missing 411 stories of those who vanished in the woods? People talking about unexplained and bizzare creatures theyve seen?

I have a story as well. When I was about 19 or 20, we lived in Troy and we had 5 acres and then woods around it. It was deep or heavy woods. They ran into one of the county parks. No more than a mile....so just very small patches. NOTHING like the wilderness. There was something off or weird wrong with the property though that would "flare up" on occasion. And when it was "flared up" I would have sleep paralysis (without paralysis...like...false awakenings....I've had a lot of bizzare experinces). We also have the "phantom caller".

The phantom caller would call all hours of the day and night. Back then it was land lines. We would answer and nothing. We even had the phone company try to trace them....nothing. All hours. I would hear the phone ring at 2, 3am and I would feel terror. Absolutely cold blood terror.

Well one time during one of these energy flare ups (I know that sounds weird but I cant think of any other way to describe it. Suddenly the whole energy of the property would change into this really uncomfortable and sad energy. It was thick and would almost buzz, and fear would strike over the smallest things. I have PTSD so I will get anxiety fast hard and it's hard for me to relax once I'm "triggered", today I'm much better, back then it was a struggle) my grandmother and I saw what looked like a black dog.

This black dog looked like a solid black german shepherd. It was off a ways ....a few acres away. It was laying on its side. You know that position they get in when they lay....like a fuzzy cashew? It laid like that. And I swear to God....it would shrink. We watched it there just shrinking until it was gone....then reappearing to normal size...and shrinking again.

We had both noticed this but didnt mention it right away because it was just SO weird. Finally my grandma called me and asked me if I could see it. I told her I did...and I had been seeing it. And we got pretty freaked and thought...maybe it's a garbage bag that is blowing in the wind and just looks like a shrinking black dog.

After another few days...).it came back(it wasnt there all the time. It would show up...do this shrink thing....go away and come back every few days. This went on for weeks) we decided to go outside and try to interact with it.

So we went outside, I had a baseball bat....we walked up until we were maybe 100 feet closer, and we panicked. We yelled at it....nothing. It just laid there shrinking and reappearing. We decided NOPE and went back in.

After that day we never saw it again. No idea what it was. No idea what it was doing. Nothing ever happened. We just witnessed this BIZZARE thing. I've even googled it trying to find a lore or stories like that....nothing.

My only other witness is gone and with the Lord. I know this isnt some super interesting story or very exciting...a black dog just shrinking and reappearing. But it happened. And I'm still puzzled and creeped out when I think of it.
A ghost doggo... interesting. I assume this was back when camera phones weren't a thing?

I think it was more likely a wolf, but no idea about the shrinking and disappearing.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I never understood why so many people aren't willing to believe in things such as this, whether it be Bigfoot, aliens etc. It's a big world we live in, and an even bigger galaxy. The video below has stood the test of time for a reason. If you look close you will notice the creature appears to have breasts, and it's stride is much wider than any human's. What hoaxer would think of adding breasts to a costume?

Also it was 1967 or something and not even Hollywood had costumes that were as convincing as that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As a kid, I used to go camping in Siskiyou county in NorCal with my grand parents. The old folks scared the shit out of us kids, because it was prime Big Foot country. I’ve never seen any proof, but there is lots of proof out there. Some thought they were individual Indians that chose to stay away from civilization. Once my Grand father told me he was trout fishing on a remote part of the McCloud river. He said he had a strange feeling he was being watched, but ignored it because he was catching a lot of fish. He herd noises in the bushes, and thought it was a bear. Could have been? Could have been a Big Foot too? Funny, he never hiked up there, as I remembered.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A ghost doggo... interesting. I assume this was back when camera phones weren't a thing?

I think it was more likely a wolf, but no idea about the shrinking and disappearing.

Oh yeah this was like.....1999 or early 2000.

And no definately not a wolf. It looked like a skinny solid black German shepard. It was like a solid shadow...if that makes sense. No actual face on it that we saw. And it didnt budge...except the shrinking and reappearing.

It was fucking WEIRD. It happened rhough

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't think he was out looking for them, he was supposedly moose hunting.

I can't blame him for firing his weapon though, he would have been terrified!
I wish I could understand what he was saying, it looks like a good video, I didn’t know he wasn’t looking for them, just came across them, bummer for all those people that make docs on telly looking for them and never find anything, a bit of poo with hair on it was all they came up with, yet this bloke seemed surrounded.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
People should leave the drugs at home when they go out to the forest - - - - -

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wish I could understand what he was saying, it looks like a good video, I didn’t know he wasn’t looking for them, just came across them, bummer for all those people that make docs on telly looking for them and never find anything, a bit of poo with hair on it was all they came up with, yet this bloke seemed surrounded.
I think there are some shorter versions with English subtitles available, but he doesn't say anything of interest really.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People should leave the drugs at home when they go out to the forest - - - - -

Right?

No trace of "bigfoot" has ever been provided. No cadaver or fossil. No "hair" for dna analysis. I think it's not just drugs and/or alcohol, but even sleep deprivation. Camping out or hunting/fishing in the rugged wilderness is exhausting. I think you add up all these factors and the idea is questionable at best.

Last edited: