Post a Picture of Yourself!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Copper penny?

[Can't believe Flea's nips are under discussion here. Too funny, considering her ass has the potential to be, um, a much bigger subject.]

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
emm
why is there a black circle sitting on your boobeh ?

:Happy5:

To hide the scar around the nipple - - - - - -

I’ll send X the original without the black circle. Then wtf do you got to say?

All I wanna know, is "tiny or silver dollar size?" lol.

Silver dollar. ;)

Lol, I know on you.

But that would be my guess with Countess too lol.

I have tiny nipples hahaha.

Btw, I seen you were asking for pics, I posted 2 on Saturday, page 69 actually lol.

Succubus

Site Supporter
emm
why is there a black circle sitting on your boobeh ?

:Happy5:

To hide the scar around the nipple - - - - - -

I’ll send X the original without the black circle. Then wtf do you got to say?

All I wanna know, is "tiny or silver dollar size?" lol.

Silver dollar. ;)

Lol, I know on you.

But that would be my guess with Countess too lol.

I have tiny nipples hahaha.

Btw, I seen you were asking for pics, I posted 2 on Saturday, page 69 actually lol.

Ahhhhh 69. Best number ever.

Succubus

Site Supporter
IMG-3980.jpg

You fishing or just taking a swim out in the lake?? I love to do both. I need to go fishing again soon. One of my favorite past times. So peaceful and quiet.....then eating them is the best part, lol.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

You fishing or just taking a swim out in the lake?? I love to do both. I need to go fishing again soon. One of my favorite past times. So peaceful and quiet.....then eating them is the best part, lol.

I go there to swim only, fishing in that lake is a waste of time. I see it all the time, people fishing with traps made of plastic bottles, they get all the young fish. People who fish with rods usually get nothing, maybe a decent size tilapia if they're lucky, but all the selfish fucks who capture the minnows will spoil the fun for those who play fair.

That lake used to have a lot more water, the level dropped a good 8 ft in the last decades and the amount of rains we're getting lately is not enough to fill it up again like it used to be. On top of that, the place has been neglected, the park rangers almost never go there, so people fish the way they want.

At least the water is quite clean. I like to take one of those inflatable mattresses there, a couple drinks, a snack and a joint. Then I go to the middle of the lake and enjoy my afternoon there, floating my problems away.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I go there to swim only, fishing in that lake is a waste of time. I see it all the time, people fishing with traps made of plastic bottles, they get all the young fish. People who fish with rods usually get nothing, maybe a decent size tilapia if they're lucky, but all the selfish fucks who capture the minnows will spoil the fun for those who play fair.

That lake used to have a lot more water, the level dropped a good 8 ft in the last decades and the amount of rains we're getting lately is not enough to fill it up again like it used to be. On top of that, the place has been neglected, the park rangers almost never go there, so people fish the way they want.

At least the water is quite clean. I like to take one of those inflatable mattresses there, a couple drinks, a snack and a joint. Then I go to the middle of the lake and enjoy my afternoon there, floating my problems away.
sounds like fun until the dreaded candiru shows up lol (i heard about them on an episode of 'river monsters')

so i assume they dont live in lakes

X

xXx
Site Supporter
TBH...it means more to me imo of course that she has clean nails ... okeyokay TITS TOO !!!

:FU:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I feel like Fleas breasts have aged wonderfully.

Her skin looks fantastic. Flawless.

Totally natural and beautiful ♡

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Not gonna lie, Countess tits look DAMN good for her age. Damn good.