Post a Picture of Yourself!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is a pretty bad older pic of me during a bonfire party I had at my house back in like....2013?

Anyway this is my friend from childhood I've mentioned. The gay one. My "gubby" if I was the sort to treat my friends like accessories.

So we were pretty drunk here. I didnt even know he was taking the pic lol. We dont look much older at all.

FB-IMG-1636030112446.jpg

If I can post pictures I feel are less than flattering, no reason other people cant :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is the kind of shit I do to my husband for fun.

20211104-112838.jpg

His tits are better than Sindys. Js.

(I didnt put wigs and make up on him....its an app lol)

wizer

Factory Bastard
Not gonna lie, Countess tits look DAMN good for her age. Damn good.

Why would you be naive enough to believe the picture is really her, and even if it is, that it's from the last decade?

Because..she said so?

I've got a few bridges for sale, if you're interested I'll pm you a contract.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Look at this old ass bafoon hating. I trust Blazor enough to prove it’s me.

I hit a nerve didn't I.

Thought so.

Those boobs are either from a random internet search or you weigh over 300 lbs.

A woman that weighs over 300 pounds would have flapjack titles. Lmao. Her nipples would be kissing her navel. Feel me? Hahahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Not gonna lie, Countess tits look DAMN good for her age. Damn good.

Why would you be naive enough to believe the picture is really her, and even if it is, that it's from the last decade?

Because..she said so?

I've got a few bridges for sale, if you're interested I'll pm you a contract.

I know its her, I've seen them almost bare before lol.

The age of the pic cant be TOO old, the quality of the pic is pretty good.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at this old ass bafoon hating. I trust Blazor enough to prove it’s me.

I hit a nerve didn't I.

Thought so.

Those boobs are either from a random internet search or you weigh over 300 lbs.

A woman that weighs over 300 pounds would have flapjack titles. Lmao. Her nipples would be kissing her navel. Feel me? Hahahaha

I'm thin and curvey and after breastfeeding a handful of babies I'm waiting to wake up one day with my tits looking like fried eggs nailed to a wall.

So far so good!

wizer

Factory Bastard

You know because she posted almost bare tit pictures before or you met her in real life and saw them?

Because if it's the former- my original point stands and yes point taken those are probably not from a 300 lb heifer but they can be anyone's.

In fact the poster known as @Countess could be a dude for all anyone knows unless they've met off board.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You know because she posted almost bare tit pictures before or you met her in real life and saw them?

Because if it's the former- my original point stands and yes point taken those are probably not from a 300 lb heifer but they can be anyone's.

In fact the poster known as @Countess could be a dude for all anyone knows unless they've met off board.

Listen here, you geriatric weirdo

I know you’re upset that my boobs are cuter than Cindy’s, but you’re being really extra about it. Just sayin

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I've known her long enough, and seen enough pics with her tits and her face. Those tits are prize winners, its why she shows them off lol, I mean hell, I would too lol.

I've never seen an Adam's apple, dudes always have one. One has to know what to look for when hauling transvestite hookers in a cab to downtown lol.

Now, kindly post a pic, or are you having a bad hair day?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can confirm shes a woman, I've spoken to her a few times lol. And I've enough pics where I could pick Fleas tits out of a line up.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I've known her long enough, and seen enough pics with her tits and her face.

Anybody can be anybody online.

For as long as they want.

The only way you can know is if you either videochat with the person or meet them in person.

I have met in person two members of this board (@Biggie Smiles and @Dove) and at least 3 members of other boards.

As I said previously you're at the very least naive, and at the worst deluded thinking you know a person simply because you've exchanged words on a computer screen and looked at pictures they posted over a period of time.

I don't have enough hair to have a bad hair day. My picture is visible on literally every post I make, it comprises half my avatar.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I can confirm shes a woman, I've spoken to her a few times lol. And I've enough pics where I could pick Fleas tits out of a line up.

Ok well that's worth something I suppose. She's female and posts consistent tit pictures.

I'd be the first to apologize for my doubts should @Countless post a non-chopped photo with boobs and some sort of handwritten signage to the effect of "here you go wizer".

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've known her long enough, and seen enough pics with her tits and her face.

Anybody can be anybody online.

For as long as they want.

The only way you can know is if you either videochat with the person or meet them in person.

I have met in person two members of this board (@Biggie Smiles and @Dove) and at least 3 members of other boards.

As I said previously you're at the very least naive, and at the worst deluded thinking you know a person simply because you've exchanged words on a computer screen and looked at pictures they posted over a period of time.

I don't have enough hair to have a bad hair day. My picture is visible on literally every post I make, it comprises half my avatar.

You act like I dont know the troll game lol.

Look, I've posted with Countess/Flea on several boards. She is who she says she is.

You on the other hand, other than your avatar, I've never seen a pic of before. I've posted with you on 1 other board though. You are also pretty quiet.... 157 posts.