Post a Picture of Yourself!

wizer

Factory Bastard
Cindy’s boobs are more your level, old man. Move it along now. Go change your diaper or something.

The day I take a shit before I get out of bed is the day I put a shotgun to my left temple.

I have no issue with a woman who isn't afraid to display her breasts even if they're a bit small and the area around the nipple that I affectionately refer to as ravioli is a bit wrinkled and bumpy.

Unlike forum fakers like you who post pictures of what they want to be but know they fall short by a mile.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Cindy’s boobs are more your level, old man. Move it along now. Go change your diaper or something.

The day I take a shit before I get out of bed is the day I put a shotgun to my left temple.

I have no issue with a woman who isn't afraid to display her breasts even if they're a bit small and the area around the nipple that I affectionately refer to as ravioli is a bit wrinkled and bumpy.

Unlike forum fakers like you who post pictures of what they want to be but know they fall short by a mile.

Lord Jesus, make it stop :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not gonna lie, Countess tits look DAMN good for her age. Damn good.

Why would you be naive enough to believe the picture is really her, and even if it is, that it's from the last decade?

Because..she said so?

I've got a few bridges for sale, if you're interested I'll pm you a contract.

I've seen those boobies before in other pics. They're consistent Flea's boobies. Don't be hating, Wize. She was blessed.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pssst......Wizer....

You picking up what I'm laying down? Lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Hahaha, you call me naive and yet think tranny tits are REAL lolol. Nigga please! lol

Never said the boobs posted by the poster are real. I suggested there's a better possibility that Cindy's boobs ARE real as posted because who the heck is going to post fake sub-par boobs? It just doesn't make any sense but of course there's a lot of messed up people out there and many of them find their way to obscure internet forums which is their only means of socialization anything's possible.

As I DID say, clearly with no ambiguity whatsoever, not more than a handful of posts earlier on this thread, unless you see a person in real life or videochat, then nothing is certain about anything they post.

Flea's tit pics are real....

I've got a private collection going and a Spectral Scanmammsatron Isolator to weed out any tranny tits like your boyfriend Cindy's.

Plus her and I will always have Santa Rosa....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
20211031-195440-1636072105074.png