Post about what our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, has done for you

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
And for the record;

"Zulu Nation" was a hip hop gang. Not some double tough street gang that robbed old ladies.

They would sexually assault young men. And that's the gang Biggie OG Tard ran with? Lolz

Oh wait, here's a link;

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Haw Haw

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I Wish I Could Hand Out World Peace And Unconditional Love, Wrapped In A Big Bow.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
And for the record;

"Zulu Nation" was a hip hop gang. Not some double tough street gang that robbed old ladies.

They would sexually assault young men. And that's the gang Biggie OG Tard ran with? Lolz

Oh wait, here's a link;

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Haw Haw
I believe I addressed his gang fluffer services in a previous post...he perfectly fits the profile of a jailhouse bitch, sounds like he shares that proclivity with Flea's "husband"

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
That's all right, Lieutenant. From the smell of him, I'd say it was the booze talking.

Master

Site Supporter
I believe I addressed his gang fluffer services in a previous post...he perfectly fits the profile of a jailhouse bitch, sounds like he shares that proclivity with Flea's "husband"
Actually researching this Zulu Nation they were raping children.

That's some fucked up shit but Biggie Hobbit was proudly proclaiming affiliation with a bunch of babypumpers, the sick fuck.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She confuses control for power….

But mostly it’s because 14 years ago she was trying to do what she is now trying to do to me to Omnipotent… but Cask got the drop on Fups and sent me the address and photos of the house Fupa lives in, which is located in the South Bay of LA (no where near Compton). A simple title search revealed the home was owned by her MIL, which it was obvious that it was purchased so they weren’t homeless when the husband went to prison.

I live on the westside of LA, which is one of the most posh and coveted areas in California.

Fupa has pure zip code envy. Hence her need to dive into my finances, which I find completely tacky since even I don’t discuss such a low class subject in mixed company and especially not online.

El Big Sexy is a sexy a$$ MOFO. He refuses to allow me to pay for anything. I fight him for the check at dinner regularly. But who fucking cares? You will never see me spending $$$$$ to look like some Frankenstein reject.

FUPA = fat upper pussy area

She will never fully recover from that one….. :GiggleBitch:

You live in the Westside of LA and still look like a big fat pig. You talk about how wealthy you are all the fucking time and now all the sudden, you won’t stoop that low. It’s cuz you’re fucking broke. And taking care of a radio DJ of some tard ass station

Alphonso looks like fucking Grimace. You both are two pigs in a pen.

But since we’re jumping into personal info…Prowler check your PM in a few. You’ll see what this hippo really looks like

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
As the sexiest man on this forum, it comes as no surprise to me that Flea considers me her friend.

I’m totally willing to overlook her chronic transbashing.

I’m a real pal.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
wait -- why is poofer so fascinated with this Zulu nation? the idea of child rape turning him on or something?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You live in the Westside of LA and still look like a big fat pig. You talk about how wealthy you are all the fucking time and now all the sudden, you won’t stoop that low. It’s cuz you’re fucking broke. And taking care of a radio DJ of some tard ass station

Alphonso looks like fucking Grimace. You both are two pigs in a pen.

But since we’re jumping into personal info…Prowler check your PM in a few. You’ll see what this hippo really looks like
the title search thing was kinda creepy

she did the same thing to poofer to find out he was living in squalor in his grandpa's house

lolz

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wtf is Zulu nation
A new york based gang that Poofer seems to have a serious affection with

I think he found out they do naughty things to kids and that seems to have turned him on. He cant stop droning on about it

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You know what I think Murdock’s problem is with me and others. We get called pretty and beautiful on here. I’ve never seen anyone say the same about her.

Master

Site Supporter
Uh oh...

Biggie- " I rode with a gang. I'm hardcore"

Ruler- "points out the gang Biggie bragged about running with abused kids"

Biggie-" Poofers obsessed and posted a link derp derp'

Same as it ever was....

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
UKWb1BW.gif

The court calls @Omnipotent to the witness stand. Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
A new york based gang that Poofer seems to have a serious affection with

I think he found out they do naughty things to kids and that seems to have turned him on. He cant stop droning on about it
A gang you tried to insinuate you were a member thereof, when it turns it wasn't much more than a glee club with PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Fluffer much?

Master

Site Supporter
A gang you tried to insinuate you were a member thereof, when it turns it wasn't much more than a glee club with "BabyPumperAlert!". Fluffer much?
Yeah he's trying to weasel his way outta that one.

Just wait, there's going to be another Zulu gang that did nothing but rob banks and sell drugs. It's coming, just wait....

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
the title search thing was kinda creepy

she did the same thing to poofer to find out he was living in squalor in his grandpa's house

lolz

She’s a weirdo. I haven’t lived there in 13 years. My husband wasn’t even locked up when we lived there. Caskur got my address from Farmer, who was harvesting IP’s at CO.

I honestly believe she’s jealous cuz no one ever says she’s pretty. Notice I didn’t say anything to her and she started talking shit cuz I’m taking Ozempic. She can’t handle it posting with prettier girls.

Master

Site Supporter
Don't forget "Things I shouldn't go into!" They probably mugged Grandma's for their SS Checks. Typical rogue glee club bs.
That fuckwad needs to come clean and say he was never a part of any gang, take the L, and move on.

He won't, but he should.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
She’s a weirdo. I haven’t lived there in 13 years. My husband wasn’t even locked up when we lived there. Caskur got my address from Farmer, who was harvesting IP’s at CO.

I honestly believe she’s jealous cuz no one ever says she’s pretty. Notice I didn’t say anything to her and she started talking shit cuz I’m taking Ozempic. She can’t handle it posting with prettier girls.
Is weed legal in your ghetto, maybe that might mellow you out some?