Post about what our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, has done for you

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Stop.

Your Mexican. Chances are you can't go past a vendor selling street tacos without buying a couple.

And why do Mexicans always have to have their steak prepared well done?

I don’t know. Never noticed that.

For real tho. Greasy food makes me sick. Side effect of Ozempic

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I don’t know. Never noticed that.

For real tho. Greasy food makes me sick. Side effect of Ozempic
Baby momma entire family would only eat steak well done.

Current gf went to a family thing, and I hate going to family things, but she said they were having filet.

I'm like "oh fuck yeah!! I'll go for a filet and some guacamole"

Wasn't a filet, it was a hockey puck. I cried. Not bawling my eyes out crying, but that one tear running down my face like those old commercials when the Indian gets a bag of shit thrown at him.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Baby momma entire family would only eat steak well done.

Current gf went to a family thing, and I hate going to family things, but she said they were having filet.

I'm like "oh fuck yeah!! I'll go for a filet and some guacamole"

Wasn't a filet, it was a hockey puck. I cried. Not bawling my eyes out crying, but that one tear running down my face like those old commercials when the Indian gets a bag of shit thrown at him.

Carne asada, Al pastor, all have to be well done. I fucking LOVE guacamole. I could eat that shit all day with some tortilla chips

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I need to get right with God again. What I’m doing is a sin, even tho I was just defending myself.

Seems almost every Catholic girl I've met is filled with guilt 'n shame @The Countess Queenie.

So I s'ppose the way to their heart is thru their conscience.

part of their culture eh?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry @The Countess I don't mean to trivialize your committment to your religion or your God.

I'm just a bit light headed and stupid since my beloved Mother's passing.

I remember when we were children she used to sing this song to us:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
FtODVbTWIAMUoTK

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe in our lifetime your "side" will be able to make sure only people you agree with can participate in this "democracy" and the rest of us will be placed in the dunce corner and not be allowed to speak.
Talk to Marjorie. She has a five-year plan.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She confuses control for power….

But mostly it’s because 14 years ago she was trying to do what she is now trying to do to me to Omnipotent… but Cask got the drop on Fups and sent me the address and photos of the house Fupa lives in, which is located in the South Bay of LA (no where near Compton). A simple title search revealed the home was owned by her MIL, which it was obvious that it was purchased so they weren’t homeless when the husband went to prison.

I live on the westside of LA, which is one of the most posh and coveted areas in California.

Fupa has pure zip code envy. Hence her need to dive into my finances, which I find completely tacky since even I don’t discuss such a low class subject in mixed company and especially not online.

El Big Sexy is a sexy a$$ MOFO. He refuses to allow me to pay for anything. I fight him for the check at dinner regularly. But who fucking cares? You will never see me spending $$$$$ to look like some Frankenstein reject.

FUPA = fat upper pussy area

She will never fully recover from that one….. :GiggleBitch:

Oh please. The ONLY one who ever brought up your stupid finances was YOU. You really lack self awareness.

You cant discuss anything without working in some expensive item you bought or the stupid prog shit hole area you live in. We all watch you do it an roll our eyes because it's truly pathetic. No one cares about how much monet you have. NO ONE.

Its It's way you try to flaunt it on a forum thinking any of us give a shir that's hilarious. THAT is what we trash on. The way you so deeply connect it with your self worth. Like when you list of your dumb fuck after school accomplishments as I brings you some sort of cred when it's so average LOL.

You cant be normal about anything. Just like every other narcissist....you speak of yourself as consistently above average and super specail and absolutely nothing about you is more than average. Except maybe your receding hairline and BMI.

And of course the only reason anyone would have for flaming you and mocking you would be jealousy, right. Yeah that's typical NPD logic. When people dont agree with you or people nake fun of you it MUST something wrong with them because its never ever just YOU being a shit ass shallow person.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She’s a weirdo. I haven’t lived there in 13 years. My husband wasn’t even locked up when we lived there. Caskur got my address from Farmer, who was harvesting IP’s at CO.

I honestly believe she’s jealous cuz no one ever says she’s pretty. Notice I didn’t say anything to her and she started talking shit cuz I’m taking Ozempic. She can’t handle it posting with prettier girls.

Isnt it funny how she loves to tell other peoples off board business and just fills in the blanks with whatever she pulls from her massive and chapped ass?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I wonder if he is even aware he just proved my point?

I actually doubt he even understood the point. Just put enough "right wing" sounding words togther and they all drool and spazz and act like brainless shit heels.

Seeing people divorced from humanity is a sad thing. You cant even get them to truly hear anything.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I actually doubt he even understood the point. Just put enough "right wing" sounding words togther and they all drool and spazz and act like brainless shit heels.

Seeing people divorced from humanity is a sad thing. You cant even get them to truly hear anything.
Keep in mind you’re talking about a guy who thinks putting on makeup makes him a girl

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry, what?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Did dovey the dipshit resurrect from hardcore lurk status last night to flap her beef curtains and flex her 4” clit? Did she beat on her chest and hiss and squirt? Is she drooling now that I’ve logged back in?

Did Piggie Smellz pm Fupa a button… errrrrrr em **cough** a cock pic for her to make it “better better” yet? Or is she just defending some shit she knows nothing about AGAIN like the basic disgruntled interloper she is?

When I met Dove and Flea, which was years apart and in that order… I thought they were both cute girls and I wanted to be online friends with them. I was only ever close to Dove, until she went drug and then Jesus crazy. Flea suffers from bipolar disorder and paranoid delusions, and for the most part I have avoided her completely because she can’t handle the game of wit I engage in. It’s always some beastly display of ogre and, just like Piggie, she always has to be fighting someone.

It was Flea who pinned male posters against me and they attacked my looks. I have never thought I was more than just cute. But when someone wants to make vile accusations against your looks, it’s hard to prove a toxic narrative true when everyone knows the prom queen had some attribute that other people saw in her making her worthy of their vote. So, I’m not entirely the shob they try to make me out to be thinking that was some get out of the heat free card…. just something to make readers think for themselves in light of them being the reguLOSER’s minion aka propaganda fed drone.

Much like a degree, you can’t take accomplishments away. I have many, making me a serious contender in the game of life.

I don’t think clear heels is an accomplishment. That’s just my $0.02 and I don’t need change.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did the fat drunk whale find a camera angle that doesn’t make her look like a bloated cow?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did the fat drunk whale find a camera angle that doesn’t make her look like a bloated cow