Post about what our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, has done for you

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did dovey the dipshit resurrect from hardcore lurk status last night to flap her beef curtains and flex her 4” clit? Did she beat on her chest and hiss and squirt? Is she drooling now that I’ve logged back in?

Did Piggie Smellz pm Fupa a button… errrrrrr em **cough** a cock pic for her to make it “better better” yet? Or is she just defending some shit she knows nothing about AGAIN like the basic disgruntled interloper she is?

When I met Dove and Flea, which was years apart and in that order… I thought they were both cute girls and I wanted to be online friends with them. I was only ever close to Dove, until she went drug and then Jesus crazy. Flea suffers from bipolar disorder and paranoid delusions, and for the most part I have avoided her completely because she can’t handle the game of wit I engage in. It’s always some beastly display of ogre and, just like Piggie, she always has to be fighting someone.

It was Flea who pinned male posters against me and they attacked my looks. I have never thought I was more than just cute. But when someone wants to make vile accusations against your looks, it’s hard to prove a toxic narrative true when everyone knows the prom queen had some attribute that other people saw in her making her worthy of their vote. So, I’m not entirely the shob they try to make me out to be thinking that was some get out of the heat free card…. just something to make readers think for themselves in light of them being the reguLOSER’s minion aka propaganda fed drone.

Much like a degree, you can’t take accomplishments away. I have many, making me a serious contender in the game of life.

I don’t think clear heels is an accomplishment. That’s just my $0.02 and I don’t need change.
Anyone that thinks Flea is a decent person must have a screw loose.It has no redeemable qualities what so ever.

If it gets to gobby go speak to Mr.Bastard factory.He likes to rape her kids lol.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Anyone that thinks Flea is a decent person must have a screw loose.It has no redeemable qualities what so ever.

If it gets to gobby go speak to Mr.Bastard factory.He likes to rape her kids lol.
Nah, Fleas alright.

She needs to choose her internet friends better.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
But why you get so excited consorting with known pedos tho?

Birds of a feather
200w.gif

Listen to George Stubby, you need to look inward.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
But why you get so excited consorting with known pedos tho?

Birds of a feather
Says the retard who spewed;

"I was running with the Zulus, bruh. I'm hardcore"

Did you even do your homework on whatever gang you tried to impress the morons here with? Or, in that half a pin tip sized brain of yours think "bruh, Zulu sounds edgy!!! Imz going with that!!"

Da fuck outta here.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Says the retard who spewed;

"I was running with the Zulus, bruh. I'm hardcore"

Did you even do your homework on whatever gang you tried to impress the morons here with? Or, in that half a pin tip sized brain of yours think "bruh, Zulu sounds edgy!!! Imz going with that!!"

Da fuck outta here.
Are you planning on using your rape van powers to ban me?

Lmao

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

He should tell her to go fuck herself with the way she turned on him and tried to claim the entire community as her posters.

She is the plague of this forum’s fate and the community’s ability to survive with her off location chat room bull shit.

She terrorizes posters to the extent they do not engaging in regular discussions and actual karmic rec. It seriously disrupts the flow of the forum and post count. It also contributes to 100% of the toxic drama within the community.

Shall I go on…. ?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Sea, that idiot has spent how many years calling you names and here, in this thread, he admitted to running with a gang that abused children.

Mop the floor with the guy.

That fat obese can’t see his dick fuck needs to be taken down a few notches.

Makes sense now why all his girlfriends are single moms SMH

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You’re the biggest two face on these forums. Weren’t you the one telling me that Murdock was passing out PI to you? That’s why that fat bitch wasn’t allowed at SG.

Anyone looking up peoples addresses and families is mentally fucked in the head and needs to log off.

As for the kids, that won’t work. Just don’t lose your shit when someone mentions cancer.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He should tell her to go fuck herself with the way she turned on him and tried to claim the entire community as her posters.

She is the plague of this forum’s fate and the community’s ability to survive with her off location chat room bull shit.

She terrorizes posters to the extent they do not engaging in regular discussions and actual karmic rec. It seriously disrupts the flow of the forum and post count. It also contributes to 100% of the toxic drama within the community.

Shall I go on…. ?

Aww did I terrorize you fatso? You should have left me alone then. Don’t start none, won’t be none, lardass