Post about what our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, has done for you

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
She’s a weirdo. I haven’t lived there in 13 years. My husband wasn’t even locked up when we lived there. Caskur got my address from Farmer, who was harvesting IP’s at CO.

I honestly believe she’s jealous cuz no one ever says she’s pretty. Notice I didn’t say anything to her and she started talking shit cuz I’m taking Ozempic. She can’t handle it posting with prettier girls.
Wtf is Ozempic?

Master

Site Supporter
It's the latest miracle pill to melt hundreds of pounds off your husky girl frame, you need a prescription, but Flea being smarter than her Doctor ordered some off the internet.
So it's that fat burning shit? The doctor down the street has a line yay long every day for that shit. It's like 40 bucks a shot it says on the screen.

Flea, you really got that shit online tho?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
They don't call her 'Murdy the Merger' for nothing ya know.

This shit isn’t that serious to be looking up where people live.

I remember Badazz from MSN threatened to show up at my door with a shotgun. He even swore he was at my corner. Man, fun times lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
So it's that fat burning shit? The doctor down the street has a line yay long every day for that shit. It's like 40 bucks a shot it says on the screen.

I got the hookup. It’s from a real pharmacy. And it’s 369.00 a pen. Lasts a month

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️

Studies show it will indeed help you lose some weight 7-12 lbs. +/-, but if you quit the O the weight comes right back, sadly.

In the 60's and 70's these ladies would be standing in line for amphetamines ... "Diet Pills"

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Poor poofer. Too stupid and uneducated to understand what the word affiliation means

Lmao. Dumb as a bag of rocks. And he wants to say Lara Rhodes is dumb?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That's probably what the ppl who get the shots at the doctor pay.

Do you like, feel the fat burning? I find this interesting.

They pay 950.00 to 1300.00 here. The first month is awful. You don’t have an appetite but you’re insanely nauseous. Now I only eat once a day and drink loads of water. I’ve 25 pounds and some inches.

Master

Site Supporter
Studies show it will indeed help you lose some weight 7-12 lbs. +/-, but if you quit the O the weight comes right back, sadly.

In the 60's and 70's these ladies would be standing in line for amphetamines ... "Diet Pills"
I just stopped drinking sodas.

I love me some soda, but two weeks just drinking water( bottled, not Cook County water) you can lose 15 pounds easily.

If you really wanna fuck up your insides, drink Cook County water. The shit comes out the tap yellow. Perfect for cooking.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They pay 950.00 to 1300.00 here. The first month is awful. You don’t have an appetite but you’re insanely nauseous. Now I only eat once a day and drink loads of water. I’ve 25 pounds and some inches.
So if MooDock got on that she’d be a normal weight in what. 27 months or something?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, good thing you didn't take the full body pic before takin' the drugz. Seeing murd pics in this thread was bad enough.
OBkty2i.gif

Master

Site Supporter
Yeah but you live in Cali. A fucking big Mac out there is like 15 bucks.

See, I don't know if I would take something that would make me sick, but that's just me. I'm too set in my ways and love food. If ppl don't like the way I look it doesn't bother me the slightest bit I'm all for ppl working on their self esteem. If it makes you feel like a million bucks do it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Yeah but you live in Cali. A fucking big Mac out there is like 15 bucks.

See, I don't know if I would take something that would make me sick, but that's just me. I'm too set in my ways and love food. If ppl don't like the way I look it doesn't bother me the slightest bit I'm all for ppl working on their self esteem. If it makes you feel like a million bucks do it.

I don’t love food anymore lol