Site Supporter
grfild.jpg

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck You Ubisoft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
This is what happens when someone filthy rich has too many cosmetic procedures... although to be fair, he looks in better condition than most fellas his age. What is he, similar age to Trump?
Hi Aryan,

I had to google it, he's 77. He's been working out his entire life, and you're right he is in pretty good shape for his age.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds like someone pulled a hammy trying to get high score in 'Just Dance'...
It's Ubisoft's Fucking AC Valhalla. It takes a fucking eternity to load in between missions. I can't fucking wait to get my fucking PS5 so this bullshit will stop. God forbid they had of put a better processor in the PS4, fuckers.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's Ubisoft's Fucking AC Valhalla. It takes a fucking eternity to load in between missions. I can't fucking wait to get my fucking PS5 so this bullshit will stop. God forbid they had of put a better processor in the PS4, fuckers.
AC Valhalla is on my wantlist, I've played Origins, Odyssey, Syndicate and that pirate one. Odyssey is my favourite so far.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
AC Valhalla is on my wantlist, I've played Origins, Odyssey, Syndicate and that pirate one. Odyssey is my favourite so far.
I just recently completed Odyssey. I loved every bit of it. If you want I can tell you a few things about Valhalla before you play that you might like to know. If not, I understand.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm giving this a spin. A woman at work gave it to my buddy for some unknown reason. He doesn't have a record player, so he gave it to me.

zoso.jpg

Maybe not the best vinyl pressing and I'm thinking my CD's probably sound clearer and better. I'm not going to listen again to compare and contrast. I have Houses of the Holy on vinyl from when I was in high school or whatever and it sounds better than this. It's still vinyl, though.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@Aryan

This has to be a huge coincidence!

Not 5 days ago I sent an email to Ubisoft complaining about 2 DLC add-ons that I wanted for Assassin's Creed Valhalla. They were asking like $35.00 CAD for each. I said in the message that I paid less for the actual game for crying out loud, and that I felt that charging so much for these downloads was a little high. Just this morning out of curiosity I checked the Ubisoft store and those 2 DLC where on for 50% off! I bought them both. Do you think this is a coincidence or did a big company actually listen to one of it's customers?

Last edited:

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Aryan

Not 5 days ago I sent an email to Ubisoft complaining about 2 DLC add-ons that I wanted for Assassin's Creed Valhalla. They were asking like $35.00 CAD for each. I said in the message that I paid less for the actual game for crying out loud, and that I felt that charging so much for these downloads was a little high. Just this morning out of curiosity I checked the Ubisoft store and those 2 DLC where on for 50% off! I bought them both. Do you think this is a coincidence or did a big company actually listen to one of it's customers?
#TM2R
#==
#TooMMMM_ach_2_Read

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Aryan

Yeah that annoys me too, as I tend to pick up second hand copies of games on disc, rather than pay £60 for them brand new. I find downloading them from the marketplace can be a rip off too, unless there's a sale on, which luckily there often is.