Post Anything

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah that annoys me too, as I tend to pick up second hand copies of games on disc, rather than pay £60 for them brand new. I find downloading them from the marketplace can be a rip off too, unless there's a sale on, which luckily there often is.

Isn't it incredible how far video games have come? It feels like only yesterday I was in the arcade playing DK Jr.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Hello G :)

I link to think that a company that large did that because of my request, but it's not realistic.

I can see it happening but I also, in my admittedly biased against large corporations opinion, believe they would damn well email you back to thank you for the suggestion and point out what nice people they are for not only reading it but acting upon it as well.

Then again it's entirely possible they didn't want to share any of the credit for lowering the prices in which case we'll never know what (if any) effect your email had because they'll steadfastly deny ever having seen it.

:Confused4:

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I can see it happening but I also, in my admittedly biased against large corporations opinion, believe they would damn well email you back to thank you for the suggestion and point out what nice people they are for not only reading it but acting upon it as well.

Then again it's entirely possible they didn't want to share any of the credit for lowering the prices in which case we'll never know what (if any) effect your email had because they'll steadfastly deny ever having seen it.

:Confused4:
True dat

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
funniest_signs_from_this_summer_08.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Isn't it incredible how far video games have come? It feels like only yesterday I was in the arcade playing DK Jr.
I love it, can't wait to see the new GTA from Rockstar, they always lead tjhe way and set the standard for open world games.

90's arcade games were great, I used to have Final Fight, Simpsons, Teenage Turtles, Golden Axee and tons of others on my old gaming laptop, which unfortunatly died.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I love it, can't wait to see the new GTA from Rockstar, they always lead tjhe way and set the standard for open world games.

90's arcade games were great, I used to have Final Fight, Simpsons, Teenage Turtles, Golden Axee and tons of others on my old gaming laptop, which unfortunatly died.
I'm looking forward to GTA 6 also. Rockstar has a great reputation for quality games. They go the extra mile and it shows. Final Fight is a great game. Gotta love Haggar! If I had to pick an all-time favorite arcade game it would be Kung Fu Master. I could have bought a Porsche with all of the quarters I dumped into that game.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@Aryan

If you haven't played this already you may like it. It is made by Ubisoft and had many similarities to the AC series, very many, but it is one tough game bro.

w6Nw7h3.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks I will check it out, got COD Black Ops Cold War to play next, think @EmperorDiLF played it last year. I did plan on playing Ghost Sniper Contracts, but the Ebay seller fucked me around, so I got Black Ops instead.
Tired of cOD to be honest brother. I guess I become old.

Campaign was woke on cold war.

Mw2 though is fine.

I will play Sniper Elite 5.