Post here to confirm you are NOT a Tranny

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
i cant believe were debating this shit

What are we debating? lol
gay stuff

Me thinks Wizer is bummed because he got caught up in a Flea vs. Sindy boobie fight and came out feeling foolish because Sindy is a transwoman.
Seriously? So Sindy was a woman that now identifies as a man? Fucking hell this is all getting a bit much for Bastardido Fabrico!

You’re not required to turn LGBTQ+ just because they post here, Breakie lol
They should post where queers post though...like over at FT. :GiggleBitch:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

gay stuff

Me thinks Wizer is bummed because he got caught up in a Flea vs. Sindy boobie fight and came out feeling foolish because Sindy is a transwoman.
good lord, u see how complicated it gets

that weizer is a weeeeeirdo, the vide i get

idc what ppl do sexually, go be gay all u like...i think its wrong tho

Being "gay" has been around for thousands of years in one capacity or another. That makes me think it's just a sexuality that I don't identify with, but don't condemn. If it's part of human behavior, then it's part of human behavior.
i understand all that

san francisco is built on it

And West Los Angeles, and some places in NY, Toronto, etc, etc...

West Hollywood is the epicenter. I love that it’s the 90069 lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

gay stuff

Seriously? So Sindy was a woman that now identifies as a man? Fucking hell this is all getting a bit much for Bastardido Fabrico!

FFS, UncleFilth posts more pics of cock than I've ever seen by a gay man.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

gay stuff

She identifies as a woman.

He is a mutilated man with a psychological condition.

End of.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

gay stuff

Being "gay" has been around for thousands of years in one capacity or another. That makes me think it's just a sexuality that I don't identify with, but don't condemn. If it's part of human behavior, then it's part of human behavior.
i understand all that

Is it really? Haha, I never knew that. My bff is from LA and he's gay. I knew him since we were both 18 and he was still in the closet. We're still besties and talk at least once a week. That's who I went to see in LA in late June.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

gay stuff

He identified as a woman you mean? I’m confused now??

Sindy now identifies as a woman. She didn't always live her life, as she sees it, with her true gender.
Did it snip and turn it’s penis inside out like? I’d hate for their feelings to get hurt and harm themselves. This is Bastard Factory after all. I don’t want to see tears and shit and stuff if one night on the rum I get rowdy and insensitive...

tumblr_pgtqcxz1gw1uwa0j9_400.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

gay stuff

I prefer the trans who are openly out. But I appreciate honesty. I also don’t want to see straight men traumatized or people being physically hurt or murdered when these situations go horrifically wrong.

The gay community is extremely accepting. There was this old man who used to come to a club on capital hill dressed like a basketball player and would shoot hoops while we all danced. He was straight, but clearly didn’t fit in anywhere else. He was awesome. I miss him sometimes.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

gay stuff

Sindy now identifies as a woman. She didn't always live her life, as she sees it, with her true gender.
Did it snip and turn it’s penis inside out like? I’d hate for their feelings to get hurt and harm themselves. This is Bastard Factory after all. I don’t want to see tears and shit and stuff if one night on the rum I get rowdy and insensitive...

I don't know, I don't ask questions that are that intimate of anyone.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

gay stuff

i understand all that

Is it really? Haha, I never knew that. My bff is from LA and he's gay. I knew him since we were both 18 and he was still in the closet. We're still besties and talk at least once a week. That's who I went to see in LA in late June.

My Seattle Gubby was one of thee biggest toxic drama queens evah. I used to tell him: you is petty… you is extra… you is DRAMATIC!

Which was a spin off from the help’s you is kind. You is smart. You is important lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

gay stuff

I prefer the trans who are openly out. But I appreciate honesty. I also don’t want to see straight men traumatized or people being physically hurt or murdered when this situations go horrifically wrong.

The gay community is extremely accepting. There was this old man who used to come to a club on capital hill dressed like a basketball player and would shoot hoops while we all danced. He was straight, but clearly didn’t fit in anywhere else. He was awesome. I miss him sometimes.
The gay community is notoriously known for taking drugs. Is Bastard Factory really the place for people with sexual identity issues that consume a cocktail of drugs? Imagine if I said something harsh and it tops itself? This is a real thing. I don’t want that on my real life conscience outside of Bastard Factory. This is what people need to be aware of. Bastard Factory isn’t a place for snowflakes.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

gay stuff

have another, stupid

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

gay stuff

It’s born a male...it will always be a male. If it cuts the penis off, it is a Eunuch.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

gay stuff

have another, stupid
Fuck off cunt!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

gay stuff

i understand all that

My Seattle Gubby was one of thee biggest toxic drama queens evah. I used to tell him: you is petty… you is extra… you is DRAMATIC!

Which was a spin off from the help’s you is kind. You is smart. You is important lol

Mine is not flamboyant at all, though he can be extra bitchy at times. lol

My other bff's husband is flamboyant and I love it. I went down South recently and met up with them in Palm Springs, brought my mom along. The flamey hubby talked gardening with my mom forever. I told my guy, they got on like the cutest of old ladies going on about their gardens...hahaha

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

gay stuff

have another, stupid
Fuck off cunt!
u told me when 2 say

im gonna let that cunt comment go

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

gay stuff

have another, stupid
Fuck off cunt!
u told me when 2 say

I haven’t had a drop to drink as yet...don’t make me repeat myself. FFS!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

gay stuff

It’s born a male...it will always be a male. If it cuts the penis off, it is a Eunuch.

My only suggestion is if they wear a dress, be polite… their life is hard enough without the blatant disrespect.

Being kind doesn’t challenge your sexuality. If they hit on you, politely tell them you love your wife and take it as a compliment.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

gay stuff

have another, stupid
Fuck off cunt!
u told me when 2 say

I haven’t had a drop to drink as yet...don’t make me repeat myself. FFS!
i told u i would let u know and i did

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?
Tea party talk with the girls! I might go smoke the spliff right about now. Lol

Looks like I'll be in your state in January (refugee)... we'll have to sink a few pots.
Oh hell yeah! That would be awesome mate! :ThumbsUp1:

Dunno what I'll be doing for work or living on the road, but I'm sure I could swing around at some point.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

gay stuff

i understand all that

Mine is not flamboyant at all, though he can be extra bitchy at times. lol

My other bff's husband is flamboyant and I love it. I went down South recently and met up with them in Palm Springs, brought my mom along. The flamey hubby talked gardening with my mom forever. I told my guy, they got on like the cutest of old ladies going on about their gardens...hahaha

I have more fun with the pretty gay boys than I do my girlfriends. They go out until
the sun comes up even if they are in relationships.

They gave me so much perspective during my divorce, the caddy little yummy hoes lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?
Tea party talk with the girls! I might go smoke the spliff right about now. Lol

Looks like I'll be in your state in January (refugee)... we'll have to sink a few pots.
Oh hell yeah! That would be awesome mate! :ThumbsUp1:

Dunno what I'll be doing for work or living on the road, but I'm sure I could swing around at some point.

Probably sucking cock.