Post here to confirm you are NOT a Tranny

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can’t we all just get a bong?
Fucking hell...those are bad on my lungs. Spliff with some green tea is the way!

One solid rip will make your eyes cashed and put you on your ass lol
My lungs are larger than normal, so the smoke from a bong just wants to close them up in a rush. I’ve tried and everyone just cracks up laughing at my effort! Lol

breakfall knows, hes a scientist in all things brought up in random convos

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?
Tea party talk with the girls! I might go smoke the spliff right about now. Lol

Looks like I'll be in your state in January (refugee)... we'll have to sink a few pots.
Oh hell yeah! That would be awesome mate! :ThumbsUp1:

He's a cunt.
You’re dreaming! He’s a good bloke!

He's been nothing but a motherfucker to me.

It’s his way.

Yeah, he can go fuck himself. I know karma's been a bitch to him but he's learned no lessons. What a dumbfuck.
Hey...karma is a fallacy.

Chicken Khorma is a delicacy....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ passive aggressive butterball turkey

Hey, Mr I Almost But Didn't Get a Master's Degree Cunt...that's not passive aggressive, dipshit. It's outright aggressive.

If you needed a touchscreen to write it because you couldn't hoist your lunch lady arms over a keyboard, it was still passive, Gilbert Grape's momma!

Why are you a sub-par poster that posts stupid fucking shit day after day?

You reap what you sow, Sow...

Fuck off faggot. Where are your confederate panties by the way, faggot?

Hey know.... I don't disparage your circus sized canopy panties....

Know what, stupid fuck?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?

Looks like I'll be in your state in January (refugee)... we'll have to sink a few pots.

He's a cunt.

It’s his way.

Yeah, he can go fuck himself. I know karma's been a bitch to him but he's learned no lessons. What a dumbfuck.

I disagree.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fucking hell...those are bad on my lungs. Spliff with some green tea is the way!

My lungs are larger than normal, so the smoke from a bong just wants to close them up in a rush. I’ve tried and everyone just cracks up laughing at my effort! Lol

I can hold my breath for a minute under water. I was known as bong rip Betty lol

Gawd I miss weed.
I can hold my breath for around three minutes if still and not fatigued. When I was 12 I could swim the length of an Olympic Pool underwater, but it taxes my Medulla oblongata. Betty is the name of my wheels!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I can hold my breath for a minute under water. I was known as bong rip Betty lol

Gawd I miss weed.
I can hold my breath for around three minutes if still and not fatigued. When I was 12 I could swim the length of an Olympic Pool underwater, but it taxes my Medulla oblongata. Betty is the name of my wheels!

Stop talking nasty, Breakie!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?

He's a cunt.

It’s his way.

I disagree.
Well...we’ll agree to disagree on this one.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?

He's a cunt.

It’s his way.

u r now breakfalls mammy

done

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Gawd I miss weed.

I can perform cunnilingus underwater like a grand champ and breathe from my ears!
:Excited6:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?

He's a cunt.

It’s his way.

u r now breakfalls mammy

done
Are you with drunk?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gawd I miss weed.

I can perform cunnilingus underwater like a grand champ and breathe from my ears!

:Awesomeness:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Gawd I miss weed.

That’s CRAZY! 3 minutes is like superhuman powers.

LOL @ Betty the car

I named my caddy Baby Lean.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

breakfall knows, hes a scientist in all things brought up in random convos
An Applied Scientist, and it cost me six years.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gawd I miss weed.

LOL @ Betty the car

An ex bf named my mom car (my minivan) Penelope years ago. Penelope is long gone now. My current car is nameless.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Gawd I miss weed.

LOL @ Betty the car

I’ve done longer, but that nearly cost me my life.

Betty the V6 Buick...she’s fast! ;)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?

He's a cunt.

It’s his way.

u r now breakfalls mammy

done
Are you with drunk?
r u a scientist on that too

* lily is warm for your form ;)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Gawd I miss weed.

There’s nothing gay about sucking on a woman’s fanny for pleasure!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Gawd I miss weed.

You gotta love a man who will eat your no~no right off the bone.

I’ve got chillls just thinking about it… and that’s with this one snoring in my ear like a grizzly bear about to suck paint off the walls lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gawd I miss weed.

Hey, it's the only emoji that says awesome. I work with what I have.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gawd I miss weed.

You gotta love a man who will eat your no~no right off the bone.

I’ve got chillls just thinking about it… and that’s with this one snoring in my ear like a grizzly bear about to suck paint off the walls lol

Of course. You get no argument from me.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?

He's a cunt.

It’s his way.

u r now breakfalls mammy

done
Are you with drunk?
r u a scientist on that too

* lily is warm for your form ;)
No...mostly plant pathology, entomology, soil science, botany...that inclination. But I’m a scholar and a gentleman in the real world, so I never stop gleaning information from this big marble.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Gawd I miss weed.

Hey, it's the only emoji that says awesome. I work with what I have.
I keep forgetting it’s an awesome emoji! Lol