Post here to confirm you are NOT a Tranny

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
i cant believe were debating this shit

What are we debating? lol
gay stuff

Me thinks Wizer is bummed because he got caught up in a Flea vs. Sindy boobie fight and came out feeling foolish because Sindy is a transwoman.
Seriously? So Sindy was a woman that now identifies as a man? Fucking hell this is all getting a bit much for Bastardido Fabrico!
have another, stupid
Fuck off cunt!
u told me when 2 say

im gonna let that cunt comment go
I haven’t had a drop to drink as yet...don’t make me repeat myself. FFS!
i told u i would let u know and i did
Hey...put on big girl panties and stop being overly sensitive. If you said I was drunk and I assured you that I hadn’t had a drop as yet, then you should believe me. I’m an athlete and my world doesn’t revolve around alcohol. Cunt is a term of endearment anyway...stooopid!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?
Tea party talk with the girls! I might go smoke the spliff right about now. Lol

Looks like I'll be in your state in January (refugee)... we'll have to sink a few pots.
Oh hell yeah! That would be awesome mate! :ThumbsUp1:

Dunno what I'll be doing for work or living on the road, but I'm sure I could swing around at some point.

Probably sucking cock.

This isn't San Fran, Bean Dip....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

gay stuff

Me thinks Wizer is bummed because he got caught up in a Flea vs. Sindy boobie fight and came out feeling foolish because Sindy is a transwoman.
good lord, u see how complicated it gets

that weizer is a weeeeeirdo, the vide i get

idc what ppl do sexually, go be gay all u like...i think its wrong tho

Being "gay" has been around for thousands of years in one capacity or another. That makes me think it's just a sexuality that I don't identify with, but don't condemn. If it's part of human behavior, then it's part of human behavior.
i understand all that

san francisco is built on it

And West Los Angeles, and some places in NY, Toronto, etc, etc...

West Hollywood is the epicenter. I love that it’s the 90069 lol

Is it really? Haha, I never knew that. My bff is from LA and he's gay. I knew him since we were both 18 and he was still in the closet. We're still besties and talk at least once a week. That's who I went to see in LA in late June.

My Seattle Gubby was one of thee biggest toxic drama queens evah. I used to tell him: you is petty… you is extra… you is DRAMATIC!

Which was a spin off from the help’s you is kind. You is smart. You is important lol

Mine is not flamboyant at all, though he can be extra bitchy at times. lol

My other bff's husband is flamboyant and I love it. I went down South recently and met up with them in Palm Springs, brought my mom along. The flamey hubby talked gardening with my mom forever. I told my guy, they got on like the cutest of old ladies going on about their gardens...hahaha

I have more fun with the pretty gay boys than I do my girlfriends. They go out until
the sun comes up even if they are in relationships.

They gave me so much perspective during my divorce, the caddy little yummy hoes lol

They're not passive aggressive like females can be.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?

Looks like I'll be in your state in January (refugee)... we'll have to sink a few pots.

Dunno what I'll be doing for work or living on the road, but I'm sure I could swing around at some point.

Probably sucking cock.

This isn't San Fran, Bean Dip....

I'm sure you'd suck cock anywhere, faggit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

gay stuff

Seriously? So Sindy was a woman that now identifies as a man? Fucking hell this is all getting a bit much for Bastardido Fabrico!

She identifies as a woman.
He identified as a woman you mean? I’m confused now??

Sindy now identifies as a woman. She didn't always live her life, as she sees it, with her true gender.
Did it snip and turn it’s penis inside out like? I’d hate for their feelings to get hurt and harm themselves. This is Bastard Factory after all. I don’t want to see tears and shit and stuff if one night on the rum I get rowdy and insensitive...

tumblr_pgtqcxz1gw1uwa0j9_400.gif

I don't know, I don't ask questions that are that intimate of anyone.
It’s born a male...it will always be a male. If it cuts the penis off, it is a Eunuch.

My only suggestion is if they wear a dress, be polite… their life is hard enough without the blatant disrespect.

Being kind doesn’t challenge your sexuality. If they hit on you, politely tell them you love your wife and take it as a compliment.
Like I said...I wouldn’t want their suicide on Breakfall’s hands over something insensitive that was said. It’s a cruel world out there, and it’s not always rainbows and unicorns.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?

He's a cunt.
You’re dreaming! He’s a good bloke!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

gay stuff

Sindy now identifies as a woman. She didn't always live her life, as she sees it, with her true gender.
Did it snip and turn it’s penis inside out like? I’d hate for their feelings to get hurt and harm themselves. This is Bastard Factory after all. I don’t want to see tears and shit and stuff if one night on the rum I get rowdy and insensitive...

It’s born a male...it will always be a male. If it cuts the penis off, it is a Eunuch.

My only suggestion is if they wear a dress, be polite… their life is hard enough without the blatant disrespect.

Being kind doesn’t challenge your sexuality. If they hit on you, politely tell them you love your wife and take it as a compliment.
Like I said...I wouldn’t want their suicide on Breakfall’s hands over something insensitive that was said. It’s a cruel world out there, and it’s not always rainbows and unicorns.

And most of them have been exposed to the cruelty of the world since childhood and many have been abandoned by their families.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?

He's a cunt.

He's been nothing but a motherfucker to me.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?

He's a cunt.

shhhhhhhhhhhh

I love a good hatefucking *grabs popcorn and tosses Breakie a beer*

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ passive aggressive butterball turkey

Hey, Mr I Almost But Didn't Get a Master's Degree Cunt...that's not passive aggressive, dipshit. It's outright aggressive.

If you needed a touchscreen to write it because you couldn't hoist your lunch lady arms over a keyboard, it was still passive, Gilbert Grape's momma!

Why are you a sub-par poster that posts stupid fucking shit day after day?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

gay stuff

Being "gay" has been around for thousands of years in one capacity or another. That makes me think it's just a sexuality that I don't identify with, but don't condemn. If it's part of human behavior, then it's part of human behavior.
i understand all that

Is it really? Haha, I never knew that. My bff is from LA and he's gay. I knew him since we were both 18 and he was still in the closet. We're still besties and talk at least once a week. That's who I went to see in LA in late June.

My Seattle Gubby was one of thee biggest toxic drama queens evah. I used to tell him: you is petty… you is extra… you is DRAMATIC!

Which was a spin off from the help’s you is kind. You is smart. You is important lol

My other bff's husband is flamboyant and I love it. I went down South recently and met up with them in Palm Springs, brought my mom along. The flamey hubby talked gardening with my mom forever. I told my guy, they got on like the cutest of old ladies going on about their gardens...hahaha

I have more fun with the pretty gay boys than I do my girlfriends. They go out until

They gave me so much perspective during my divorce, the caddy little yummy hoes lol
break and harr

gay stuff

have another, stupid
Fuck off cunt!
u told me when 2 say

Hey...put on big girl panties and stop being overly sensitive. If you said I was drunk and I assured you that I hadn’t had a drop as yet, then you should believe me. I’m an athlete and my world doesn’t revolve around alcohol. Cunt is a term of endearment anyway...stooopid!
i usually skip word clots but enjoyed reading that one

dude, live it up

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?

He's a cunt.

shhhhhhhhhhhh

I love a good hatefucking *grabs popcorn and tosses Breakie a beer*

I'd skull fuck him in the eye socket with Lokmar's little dick so he'd cum.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

gay stuff

And most of them have been exposed to the cruelty of the world since childhood and many have been abandoned by their families.
Okay...but I don’t want to soften my character here. Leftists don’t always consider the repercussions that harsh words may have on someone’s life.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

gay stuff

i understand all that

break and harr

gay stuff

have another, stupid
Fuck off cunt!
u told me when 2 say

dude, live it up
Dudette...I’m living the dream!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hey, Mr I Almost But Didn't Get a Master's Degree Cunt...that's not passive aggressive, dipshit. It's outright aggressive.

If you needed a touchscreen to write it because you couldn't hoist your lunch lady arms over a keyboard, it was still passive, Gilbert Grape's momma!

You reap what you sow, Sow...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off faggot. Where are your confederate panties by the way, faggot?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?

He's a cunt.

It’s his way.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?

He's a cunt.

It’s his way.

Yeah, he can go fuck himself. I know karma's been a bitch to him but he's learned no lessons. What a dumbfuck.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

gay stuff

i understand all that

break and harr

gay stuff

have another, stupid
Fuck off cunt!
u told me when 2 say

dude, live it up
if u cant remember what u say, nothing means shit

no? no more 'karen' from me

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

gay stuff

i understand all that

break and harr

gay stuff

have another, stupid
Fuck off cunt!
u told me when 2 say

dude, live it up
if u cant remember what u say, nothing means shit

no? no more 'karen' from me
What are you on about? PM me.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Fuck off faggot. Where are your confederate panties by the way, faggot?

Hey know.... I don't disparage your circus sized canopy panties....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh fuck...

What's the matter?

He's a cunt.

It’s his way.

Yeah, he can go fuck himself. I know karma's been a bitch to him but he's learned no lessons. What a dumbfuck.
Hey...karma is a fallacy.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Can’t we all just get a bong?
Fucking hell...those are bad on my lungs. Spliff with some green tea is the way!

One solid rip will make your eyes cashed and put you on your ass lol
My lungs are larger than normal, so the smoke from a bong just wants to close them up in a rush. I’ve tried and everyone just cracks up laughing at my effort! Lol

I can hold my breath for a minute underwater. I was known as bong rip Betty lol

Gawd I miss weed.