Post in here Only if you think you're Attractive

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
sorry but u look like a pug nosed midget from a filipino circus

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I'm suave, debonair, sophisticated, refined-yet-still rough around the edges.

I am a man of impeccable tastes and style.

Roflmao.....you will NEVER fuck the way I do....even if I had a dick! Bwuahahahaha....

Succubus

Site Supporter
I'm posting because I am a confident and beautiful...almost over the hill, young lady. Nothing anyone says will make me think differently....I don't care how ugly anyone thinks I am. I am beautiful to me.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Has more money than you.
Has everything he wants.
Comes from a highly respected family in Brooklyn Heights.
He walks along Canal street and people shake his hand, go anywhere on Crown Heights and Canal n ask who Darren Kingsley is.
He dresses better than you. Goes everywhere better looking than you.
Oh ya and he can steal your lady in a glance, your most likely a little late on hitting that.

If he was truly ashamed if this, he wouldnt have posted in for everyone in the world to see….the amount of support he gets from comments goes to show where the truth stands. Do not be mad because he banged your lady friend first bud.

—clearly a self post

sorry but u look like a pug nosed midget from a filipino circus
lol self advertising works too .. but if it works for real.
quite the icon for himself .. i wonder if he has paintings from himself ..

• Boring
Reactions: Q

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A List of Some People with Low IQ's & are Below Me in Status

Hello assholes.

You obviously have no idea how hard it is to trap and roast pigeons.

As you know, hunting pigeons for sustenance is now beneath me.

Anyways, game birds can be tasty, but these urban winged rats have no place in my pantry.

mr. X
mr. whipple
mr. jeannie
mr. oliver shagnasty
mr. Masterblaster

...and that pathetic excuse for human skin, Haze

Best you all stay out of our way.

go hit the dolla' store and buy a stronger spine u broke ass, thin skinned pussy..........and lay off the bottle, stupid

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wheres queen$ley? must be the mile high altitude of those 'nyc heights'

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I am Cisco Gene. Cool handsome tabby baby.

Yes, I follow me.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have to beat em away. What else can I say. Such a chore sometimes

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Has more money than you.
Has everything he wants.
Comes from a highly respected family in Brooklyn Heights.
He walks along Canal street and people shake his hand, go anywhere on Crown Heights and Canal n ask who Darren Kingsley is.
He dresses better than you. Goes everywhere better looking than you.
Oh ya and he can steal your lady in a glance, your most likely a little late on hitting that.

If he was truly ashamed if this, he wouldnt have posted in for everyone in the world to see….the amount of support he gets from comments goes to show where the truth stands. Do not be mad because he banged your lady friend first bud.

—clearly a self post
The only thing your attractin is flies, asshole.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
A List of Some People with Low IQ's & are Below Me in Status

Hello assholes.

You obviously have no idea how hard it is to trap and roast pigeons.

As you know, hunting pigeons for sustenance is now beneath me.

Anyways, game birds can be tasty, but these urban winged rats have no place in my pantry.

mr. X
mr. whipple
mr. jeannie
mr. oliver shagnasty
mr. Masterblaster

...and that pathetic excuse for human skin, Haze

Best you all stay out of our way.
you're an ugly little mutant , probably a nurses aide or something ..an you posted this as your side piece....ffs she's uglier than a barrel full of coon assholes ! drop dead soon please
b8Uvj84.jpg

OP
OP
KiNG$LEY♛

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
Highly confident. The title to this thread is wrong, though, because I "KNOW" I am attractive.

"Highly confident", "attractive" and mildly educated. Two out of three deserves a response. Makes me wonder why you are here? You and I have a lot in common for strangers, except the fact I am more 'highly' educated. This place is reminiscent of our feces covered E train, filled with filthy, dead eyed junkies. When I enter the E train (once a month) I am careful not to step on the human trash that my taxes go to feed laying spread eagle across the floor. When your on a train you need to do what I do. With slightly bend my knees, I allow the train to gradually pick up speed as my naturally body flows with it. This is yet another reason why I give my thighs a little extra work in the gym.

Ever been with a rich man?

Succubus

Site Supporter
Highly confident. The title to this thread is wrong, though, because I "KNOW" I am attractive.

"Highly confident", "attractive" and mildly educated. Two out of three deserves a response. Makes me wonder why you are here? You and I have a lot in common for strangers, except the fact I am more 'highly' educated. This place is reminiscent of our feces covered E train, filled with filthy, dead eyed junkies. When I enter the E train (once a month) I am careful not to step on the human trash that my taxes go to feed laying spread eagle across the floor. When your on a train you need to do what I do. With slightly bend my knees, I allow the train to gradually pick up speed as my naturally body flows with it. This is yet another reason why I give my thighs a little extra work in the gym.

Ever been with a rich man?

Never been with a rich man. I'm college educated. I majored in science. :)

OP
OP
KiNG$LEY♛

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
Science is dead baby. It's all about commercial real estate.

If you're with a rich guy like me, you're entitled to a VIP pass in life. Those expensive gifts will surely come your way and being on my arm lands you the best seats at restaurants or a bar. A poor dude in here won't have access to those things. You may just be stuck on the smoker's area or on the tiny table nearest the restrooms.

Have you been thinking about the Bahamas or going on a European cruise during quarantine?