Satan

Factory Bastard
48149973138-sounds-like-my-religion.gif
Who do you think created pizza? God!
No I did

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A nice calzone hits the spot sometimes. I notice around here just about every pizza place does calzones but you really have to look to find a place which does Stromboli. On the east coast it is the exact opposite.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I found this on Pintrist and thought I'd share. Every once in a while a Chicago style stuffed pizza hits the spot but I only get it once or twice a year as it is a real gut bomb. This one is stuffed with spinach, mushrooms, and cheese.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Weeg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I found this on Pintrist and thought I'd share. Every once in a while a Chicago style stuffed pizza hits the spot but I only get it once or twice a year as it is a real gut bomb. This one is stuffed with spinach, mushrooms, and cheese.

I WOOD EET THAT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I never got a pizza from the Clauses in my stocking this year. So they fuck right off. *insert a Donnie Trump when he is pissed gif*

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In Korean they have some weird ass pizzas. Even American chains like dominos has weird shit in Korea.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sweet potato crust, fig and snail toppings. Yeah, Koreans have some strange flavor combinations going on with their pizza. I have to say the crab, clam, and shrimp one sounds taste.