Post yoor delicious pizza pics and used pizza pics! Pizza loves you

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
86419427.jpg
What? :Confused:
hart healthy pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot believe it tastes good :Confused:

Try eating some pussy for once, it tastes pretty good too lol.

OMG! What you are proposing is PURE EVIL! :devil1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
hart healthy pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot believe it tastes good :Confused:

Try eating some pussy for once, it tastes pretty good too lol.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OMG! What you are proposing is PURE EVIL! :devil1:

Mmmm, I bet it'll be good. Everything in a cast iron pan is super yummy lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am thinking about making Alsace style flammkuchen. It is sort of like pizza.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I usually avoid Domino’s as they make shit pizza but we had some last night because the boy kept begging for it. As they had two 12” two topping pizzas on sale for $11.98 I thought it was cheap enough. It wasn’t until check out that I found they charged $5 as a delivery fee. That is sneaky as fuck. None of the local mom and pop places charge for delivery (beyond the usual expected tip for the driver) so I will not be returning.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I usually avoid Domino’s as they make shit pizza but we had some last night because the boy kept begging for it. As they had two 12” two topping pizzas on sale for $11.98 I thought it was cheap enough. It wasn’t until check out that I found they charged $5 as a delivery fee. That is sneaky as fuck. None of the local mom and pop places charge for delivery (beyond the usual expected tip for the driver) so I will not be returning.

Fucking greedy motherfuckers! Its $5 now!?

I use to deliver, there use to not be a fee. Hell the fucking pizza itself only costs them $2-3 to make. So corporate pizza is raking in a lot of money by doing this. They FUCKED the pizza man. Because when customers see they paying a delivery fee, they think the driver is getting it, when in reality, the driver only gets like a dollar of that. So what happens, they think thats the tip, and dont tip. Corporate decided they wanted the driver's tips.

Fuck corporate pizza!

OP
OP
Weeg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dominothin crust is DELICIOUS!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dominothin crust is DELICIOUS!!

Dominos does have the best "thin crust". Their pizza actually got a lil better several years ago. But I dont make an effort to go there.

As far as corporate pizza, Dominos has the best thin crust, Pizza Hut has the best Pan dough, Little Caesars has the best bread sticks, and Papa Johns has the best ingredients and overall pizza.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Like the old saying goes, "pizza is like sex, even if its bad, its still pretty good" lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
WOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!
Don’t encourage that one Weeg with exclamatory compliments, he’s a very cracked egg and momma wouldn’t approve!
:Pissed:
but i wanna eet it god dam it
The pepperoni and cheese is just surrounded with sausage rolls. Is it a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll?

I read that part as if it was ACDC singing Long wait to the top lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
WOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!
Don’t encourage that one Weeg with exclamatory compliments, he’s a very cracked egg and momma wouldn’t approve!
:Pissed:
but i wanna eet it god dam it
The pepperoni and cheese is just surrounded with sausage rolls. Is it a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll?

I read that part as if it was ACDC singing Long wait to the top lol.
You got it Blazor! :devil1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I miss working at the pizza shop, and being able to put as much smoky bacon goodness on my pie that I wanted lol.

I use to make a Slim Jim pizza too, thin crust with 5 layers of pepperoni on it lol. I know pepperoni can get greasy, but I swear its gotten way more greasy than it use to be.