Post yoor delicious pizza pics and used pizza pics! Pizza loves you

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Not sure.... some Jamaican crap

I would still try it lol.

From who that nigger ICE :LMAO:

Does he still have teef to eat pizza ... or did the black dude on FB kick his weak white ass for being an 70 year old PUSSY :LMAO::LMAO:

Ice is cool people, he aint PC lol.

I wouldnt care what color skin was of the person that made that, I would try it! lol

That's because you're normal and will NOT grow into a loser old man like that nigger .. you want him Blaze, Canada doesn't want him

Sure why not, hes into guns and the outdoors lol. He would be cool to party with I think.

Ice use to drive those Earth mover trucks, the big ones, kinda like these...

Big_South_American_dump_truck-56a1bc8b3df78cf7726d7e6f.jpg

I used to make replacement parts for those.... Komatsu's, Mercedes, and the rest....

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Does he still have teef to eat pizza ... or did the black dude on FB kick his weak white ass for being an 70 year old PUSSY :LMAO::LMAO:

I wouldnt care what color skin was of the person that made that, I would try it! lol

That's because you're normal and will NOT grow into a loser old man like that nigger .. you want him Blaze, Canada doesn't want him

Sure why not, hes into guns and the outdoors lol. He would be cool to party with I think.

That's a little one. We had the big Cat 797 trucks.:rightON:

You can haul a lot of fucking pizza with one of these,400 ton to be exact.

Caterpillar797.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Caterpillar797.jpg

I almost posted that one!!! lol

Lol, and you remember I use to deliver pizza lol. Man that was long ago.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Caterpillar797.jpg

773...777....793.... God, there's so many variants I have lost track of the schematic names these days...

I believe there was a 785 too...

Reactions: Ice

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Caterpillar797.jpg

773...777....793.... God, there's so many variants I have lost track of the schematic names these days...

Yup that's right but the 797s were the best riding truck of the fleet.

Now the company I worked for is switching over to Komatsu 960e trucks. They are a lot cheaper to buy than the $7 million dollar Cat trucks but those Komatsus ride like an old lumber wagon. The wheel base is shorter and they ride really rough,no one at work likes them.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Caterpillar797.jpg

Yup that's right but the 797s were the best riding truck of the fleet.

Now the company I worked for is switching over to Komatsu 960e trucks. They are a lot cheaper to buy than the $7 million dollar Cat trucks but those Komatsus ride like an old lumber wagon. The wheel base is shorter and they ride really rough,no one at work likes them.

I was always amazed when I visited mine sites just how many women they employed to drive dumpers and how they'd put them into electric driveline units because the gals weren't pedal jockeys and they could get extra time between servicing....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Damn it! Forgot to take a pic last night! Was a tad tipsy and forgot in my hunger lol.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Damn it! Forgot to take a pic last night! Was a tad tipsy and forgot in my hunger lol.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Forgotten? Now, you have to order pizza tonight too :)

Oh the horror... NOT!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned