Site Supporter ☠️
mommas cat likes pizza
86423882.jpg

Thats cute

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just what the obese one needs. I wish he’d eat more

Everyone can eat pizza now and then Sea. I eat it at least once a week and Im only 156lbs lol.

Nothing says 'murica like pizza on Friday night.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Everyone can eat pizza now and then Sea. I eat it at least once a week and Im only 156lbs lol.

Your 156lbs (roughly 70 kg) is meaningless without knowing your body length. If you're 1 meter, you still are too heavy :LOL2:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Your 156lbs (roughly 70 kg) is meaningless without knowing your body length. If you're 1 meter, you still are too heavy :LOL2:

Im also blue, Im the fattest fucking Smurf on this board! What now, beeach!?

lol, Im 5'9"

Q

Banned

lol, Im 5'9"
175.26 centimeters.... Your BMI is 22.9. That is indeed healthy. So tonight you can have pizza :devil1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

lol, Im 5'9"
175.26 centimeters.... Your BMI is 22.9. That is indeed healthy. So tonight you can have pizza :devil1:

Damn you, your voice was in my head yesterday and I almost did lolol.

I had fried oysters, fried scallops and fried clam strips last night. Tonight will be mango chutney baked salmon. Tomorrow, for Halloween, I shall feast on pizza amongst scantily clad ladies lol.

Reactions: Q

Q

Banned

lol, Im 5'9"

I had fried oysters, fried scallops and fried clam strips last night. Tonight will be mango chutney baked salmon. Tomorrow, for Halloween, I shall feast on pizza amongst scantily clad ladies lol.
Hmm... I like having that power... Listen to my voice and do what I say.... You do everything I say...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

lol, Im 5'9"

Hmm... I like having that power... Listen to my voice and do what I say.... You do everything I say...

yeah... nah.

lol

For clarity, only my stomach was listening at the time. Thank God my brain still works :Grin3:

Q

Banned

yeah... nah.

lol

For clarity, only my stomach was listening at the time. Thank God my brain still works :Grin3:
@Blazor listen to my voice.... hear what I say and do exactly what I tell you to do.... go vote for Joseph Biden... Vote Biden.... :LOL4:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

yeah... nah.

lol

@Blazor listen to my voice.... hear what I say and do exactly what I tell you to do.... go vote for Joseph Biden... Vote Biden.... :LOL4:

See, that dont work on me lol.

Have I mentioned before that I have successfully hypnotized 10 people before?

I'll have you voting for Trump before the Battle Royal downstairs is over tonight :devil1:

Q

Banned
See, that dont work on me lol.

Have I mentioned before that I have successfully hypnotized 10 people before?

I'll have you voting for Trump before the Battle Royal downstairs is over tonight :devil1:
I don't think you can get me to vote Trump :LOL1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Can we get back to pizza?

This is the pizza I normally get. The box is the size of a normal Large box from Papa Johns, Dominos, etc.

pizza.jpg