Post yoor delicious pizza pics and used pizza pics! Pizza loves you

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
86479535.jpg

No, it really does have all 4 food groups with the right toppings lolol. Pizza is good for you. I gained weight when I quit smoking and drove a cab, but went back to delivering pizza... BAM lost over 40lbs. I was at PJs, so I called it the Papa Plan of weight loss lol. Pizza good for you.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

No, it really does have all 4 food groups with the right toppings lolol. Pizza is good for you. I gained weight when I quit smoking and drove a cab, but went back to delivering pizza... BAM lost over 40lbs. I was at PJs, so I called it the Papa Plan of weight loss lol. Pizza good for you.
It's all fat, bro. And carbs. Once or twice a month kind of stuff.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I dont need to hear these words!!!! Begone demon!!!

lol

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

lol
Hey, I live in two small towns and I bet there are 10 pizza joints between the two.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

lol
Hey, I live in two small towns and I bet there are 10 pizza joints between the two.

Considering that you just told me you live in TWO small towns, tells me how big you are, and how you have an uncontrollable lust for pizza. I only weigh 155lbs fool! Learn some self control! You cant eat it 24/7, then tell me I cant eat it a few times a week lol.

hehe

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

lol

Considering that you just told me you live in TWO small towns, tells me how big you are, and how you have an uncontrollable lust for pizza. I only weigh 155lbs fool! Learn some self control! You cant eat it 24/7, then tell me I cant eat it a few times a week lol.

hehe
Heh heh yourself. I weigh 200 lbs and very little of it is pizza. If I ate like you say I'd be 3 easy.

-I pity the fool who eats too much pizza!
~Mr. T

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

lol

hehe
Heh heh yourself. I weigh 200 lbs and very little of it is pizza. If I ate like you say I'd be 3 easy.

~Mr. T

Never too much pizza!

Yeah, but you drink stuff like Goldshlager, shit got sugar in it lol. Sugar bad. I know I know, carbs turn into sugar. But gotta have some carbs lol.

I use to eat pizza every day for 10 years, then come home and eat pizza lol.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

lol

hehe

~Mr. T

Never too much pizza!

Yeah, but you drink stuff like Goldshlager, shit got sugar in it lol. Sugar bad. I know I know, carbs turn into sugar. But gotta have some carbs lol.

On occasion with the hard stuff.
Beer? Guilty as charged, on weekends.
Lots of miles on the treadmill, meng. Hiking. I'm too old to lift weights anymore. Fuckin' back and elbows done let me down.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

lol

hehe

~Mr. T

Never too much pizza!

Lots of miles on the treadmill, meng. Hiking. I'm too old to lift weights anymore. Fuckin' back and elbows done let me down.

Love me some hiking. Keep at it. I HATE the treadmill or just walking in general. Would rather explore woods. Damn man, that sucks. At least you can still hike. I dread the day I cant hike anymore.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

lol

hehe

~Mr. T

Never too much pizza!

Love me some hiking. Keep at it. I HATE the treadmill or just walking in general. Would rather explore woods. Damn man, that sucks. At least you can still hike. I dread the day I cant hike anymore.
I'll hike with a cane or Gandalf Staff if I have too. Or maybe one of those walkers with the little mudder tires and power assist. When my time comes, I'm going out to the Indian burial grounds, gonna sit, and go out like an Indian. Hopefully the scavengers will find what's left of me and I'll be spread through the forest and become one with it. That's my hope.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

lol

hehe

~Mr. T

Never too much pizza!

I'll hike with a cane or Gandalf Staff if I have too. Or maybe one of those walkers with the little mudder tires and power assist. When my time comes, I'm going out to the Indian burial grounds, gonna sit, and go out like an Indian. Hopefully the scavengers will find what's left of me and I'll be spread through the forest and become one with it. That's my hope.

Dude!

I have a Gandalf staff lol. My dad made it.

Walkers with mudder tires lolol. I'll have to remember that when I get old hahaha.

I've always wanted an Indian funeral, truth. Just place me on a funeral pyre, and light me up. And I've wanted some of my ashes scattered at my favorite camping spot on the mountain.