Posters I would like to see come back...and the bag on Lily thread.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
bad at blow jobs.

Perhaps you can show her how to perform fellatio, make an instructional video. Be a sport.
And make Admin piss his panties cause that's HIS job?

No way

Why do you always picture admin when you think about fellatio?
Cause he's the little engine that loves to suck cock?

duh

And this idea you have, wrong but it's yours, titillates you, don't it?
how do you know I'm wrong

did he refuse to suck YOur cock?

Dude, my cock works though...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And you'd get on that roller coaster without a dick.

Toothy eh?

Bad at Flaming, bad at blow jobs.

Don't put that on your CV.

I love how you resort to misogyny when you're being beaten over the head with your own aluminium walker.

Talk about weak sauce.

All the shit they have is misogyny. They actually believe that because they are better than women.

Should we tell them that they're not better than most women? Perhaps the only woman they're better than is Lokmar.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Toothy eh?

I love how you resort to misogyny when you're being beaten over the head with your own aluminium walker.

Talk about weak sauce.

All the shit they have is misogyny. They actually believe that because they are better than women.

Should we tell them that they're not better than most women? Perhaps the only woman they're better than is Lokmar.

Yes, they are at least better than that stupid bitch.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Toothy eh?

Talk about weak sauce.

And a BIG bitch she is. I'd hate to run into her when she's menstruating.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Toothy eh?

Talk about weak sauce.

Can you imagine the wailing and the lashing out? Good god.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Toothy eh?

Talk about weak sauce.

No. Because he was doing it today. I really wanted to get a red hot fire place poker and burn my eyes out with all his wailing. Lokmar sure can cry with the best of them.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

Talk about weak sauce.

Ah. The cry of the bested woman when she realises she's been out of her depth for hours.

You hatez womenz!!!!

Not at all. I live with one and I've shared passionate times with many more. I loves my womenz. Now put the fuckin kettle on and STFU

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Toothy eh?

Talk about weak sauce.

No. Because he was doing it today. I really wanted to get a red hot fire place poker and burn my eyes out with all his wailing. Lokmar sure can cry with the best of them.

It was fucking epic!

But I loved that he broke down sobbing about me trolling him for being a racist.

Best online day in months! Blazor blew a gasket. Biggie outed the lecture he gives his sons.

GAAAAWD damn!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Talk about weak sauce.

Ah. The cry of the bested woman when she realises she's been out of her depth for hours.

You hatez womenz!!!!

Not at all. I live with one and I've shared passionate times with many more. I loves my womenz. Now put the fuckin kettle on and STFU

So you would disrespect her by talking to other women like that?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Talk about weak sauce.

You hatez womenz!!!!

Then you can only post as a badass online, otherwise you're fetching her knitting and making tea. Got it!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Toothy eh?

Talk about weak sauce.

It was fucking epic!

But I loved that he broke down sobbing about me trolling him for being a racist.

Best online day in months! Blazor blew a gasket. Biggie outed the lecture he gives his sons.

GAAAAWD damn!

Yeah...haha! You really had this place jumping! All these posters were here to just insult you, we should have called this "Lily Troll Day." It should be a Federal Holiday.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

Then you can only post as a badass online, otherwise you're fetching her knitting and making tea. Got it!

What in God's green earth has my wife to do with what I post online? She occasionally looks at the site if I'm on for a while and she used to be amused. I've seen her grin a little recently too so there may be hope for us yet.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What in God's green earth has my wife to do with what I post online? She occasionally looks at the site if I'm on for a while and she used to be amused. I've seen her grin a little recently too so there may be hope for us yet.

You need to calm down. It wasn't about her, it was about YOU. How you behave online vs. reality.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Everything apple bobber. A real man can use his God given brain, well in your case 1/3 brain and come up with responses that don't delve into the cheap tearing down of women.

How are you even in a relationship not knowing this? Are you sure your mate isn't a blow up doll?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@The Scoundrel

Did you volunteer to pick up the horseshit for Trooping the Colour event in London? What a patriot you make!

Since I live 250 miles away added to which it's my least favourite city in the world in comparison to where i've been.

I wouldn't step foot in the place if you paid me.

Oh, sorry. You come across as a perfect horseshit picker upper.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Were you a victim of the zika virus?

Well since we're on the internet ( even though you're having a hard time grasping that) I'd be more likely to catch the Stuxnet Virus but I don't feel any symptoms.

Humor, buy some. Victims of zika virus have abnormally small noggins and brains.

Thanks, having to explain it ruins it, stiff ass bore.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I have children but I never likened them to blow up dolls or balloon animals, sicko!

Yet comparing my wife to a sex toy is ok in your book?

Is this the type of double standard modship we can expect at this forum from now on? That's akin to panel abuse and you've only been at it for a few hours.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I have children but I never likened them to blow up dolls or balloon animals, sicko!

Yet comparing my wife to a sex toy is ok in your book?

Is this the type of double standard modship we can expect at this forum from now on? That's akin to panel abuse and you've only been at it for a few hours.

Yes. Because that's how you must feel about her when you talk crazy about other women.

You guys have been using the double standard routine for years now, so go blow it out your loosened ass. Cry me a fucking river you whiny bitch.

Panel abuse? I guess we have differing opinions on panel abuse. Does panel abuse consist of a panel shoved up your rectum?