Posters I would like to see come back...and the bag on Lily thread.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He would just be phishing pin ID to find out who is behind the guests is my guess.
For fuck sakes, he can delete posts in the Politics sub. Get a fucking grip white folks.

STFU with your white folks shit already.
They are irrational and made out of pudding. Today's performance only reinforced that.

Oh No, someone I don't like can delete posts in a sub I don't post in, so I have to stay away from the sub he isn't allowed. That's white logic for you.

So is it Chinese logic to give someone a panel that's destroyed several other forums?

The problem is not everyone agrees with these claims he has "destroyed several forums". Most people watched and have their own opinions on what happened. This narrative that Big "destroyed several forums" isnt the consensus.

You guys dont like him, that's pretty much it. You cant demand everyone accept your version of events and make decisions for THEIR forums(that arrogance thing about what people should do with their own forum again) that you agree with.

It's a mod panel. He doesnt have access to anyones IP. Or anything. You guys are bringing the drama claiming he "destroyed several forums" because you think it makes the tantrum more "rational".

Fash is allowed to decide what happens on her board and if she wants Big to help mod the politcs section, that's her decision. Shes known Big for years and she capable of forming her own views about him. You guys have a really bad habit of expecting other people to dislike who you dislike and just believe what you say about them. Then if they dont....you usually get mad at them and start blaming them for bullshit.

Like how Poopturd was over here blaming Fash and calling her stupid because she doesnt jump onto this Big hysteria.

You guys really have no self awareness or any clue how obvious your manipulation tactics truly are.
Two Facts: Stubby was administrator of 2 different forums as they were driven off cliffs, do the math.
Three facts: SG and BF were busy as hell until you should up with your idiotic partisan spamming. You registered at BC and spammed every thread on the main board with TDS memes until Fash restricted you to Rejected. Of course you ran away from those awful visible minority conservatives and back to the safety of your white geriatric tranny knitting circle at CBT.

Fourth fact: you're a forum wrecking cancer.
And fat oaks personal pet too!

If you got your rabies shot, you maybe could be my pet too.
Gross!

He would just be phishing pin ID to find out who is behind the guests is my guess.
For fuck sakes, he can delete posts in the Politics sub. Get a fucking grip white folks.

They are irrational and made out of pudding. Today's performance only reinforced that.

Oh No, someone I don't like can delete posts in a sub I don't post in, so I have to stay away from the sub he isn't allowed. That's white logic for you.

So is it Chinese logic to give someone a panel that's destroyed several other forums?

The problem is not everyone agrees with these claims he has "destroyed several forums". Most people watched and have their own opinions on what happened. This narrative that Big "destroyed several forums" isnt the consensus.

You guys dont like him, that's pretty much it. You cant demand everyone accept your version of events and make decisions for THEIR forums(that arrogance thing about what people should do with their own forum again) that you agree with.

It's a mod panel. He doesnt have access to anyones IP. Or anything. You guys are bringing the drama claiming he "destroyed several forums" because you think it makes the tantrum more "rational".

Fash is allowed to decide what happens on her board and if she wants Big to help mod the politcs section, that's her decision. Shes known Big for years and she capable of forming her own views about him. You guys have a really bad habit of expecting other people to dislike who you dislike and just believe what you say about them. Then if they dont....you usually get mad at them and start blaming them for bullshit.

Like how Poopturd was over here blaming Fash and calling her stupid because she doesnt jump onto this Big hysteria.

You guys really have no self awareness or any clue how obvious your manipulation tactics truly are.
Two Facts: Stubby was administrator of 2 different forums as they were driven off cliffs, do the math.
Three facts: SG and BF were busy as hell until you should up with your idiotic partisan spamming. You registered at BC and spammed every thread on the main board with TDS memes until Fash restricted you to Rejected. Of course you ran away from those awful visible minority conservatives and back to the safety of your white geriatric tranny knitting circle at CBT.

Gross!

Stop auditioning to be my pet. Rabies shots first!
Bitch, if I were your pet, Id chew your eyeballs out in your sleep.

And you would be shot dead. DEAD

Stop promoting the covid vaccines...

Tell your Tits to stop growing.

WTF?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You laugh at Froods tits but I bet you got them burnt pancake looking nipples.

I bet they are 5 shades darker than the rest of you and the size of dinner plates.

You got something wrong with you. Some sort of fucking mutation going on. Probably caused by mild FAS or some shit.

The death of BH really did a number on some of you lol

Uh-oh, you poked the wrong bear, boo.

She thinks her and her dirty snatch are going to get a reaction out of me.

I bet her much used and abused meatflaps drag on the floor of her trailer.

So she can see her own vagina and feet, eh?

You so green jelly....

Yeah, I suppose being able to trip over one's own labia could be a good thing...

Oh it hangs, does it?

Are my curtains beefy or hammy?

slutty

So my rotten labia drags on the floor when I walk and its slutty.

Scathing :ThumbsUp1:

Not scathing, just honest.

So you are making a fact based "honest" observation that my (rotten) labia is not just slutty.....but drags on the floor (of my trailor) when I walk?

Is there is a name for this anatomically impossible condition that has befallen me? Are you gonna give me some resources or just be mad about it?

Distended meatflap syndrome. Consult your nearest veterinarian. And the best of luck!

Is my slutty labia bloated/engorged or hanging?
I bet every last one of her chins is bloated and hanging

And she thinks going to the vet for healthcare is normal lol

Yes, for you I do.

Of course it's normal over here. We take cats to the vet all the time. I know the local vet pretty well

Awesome guy. You'd like him, he even treats live stock.

Then your whole family would be taken care of, excellent.

Definition of vapid

: lacking flavor, zest, interest, animation, or spirit :
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
a gossipy, vapid woman, obsessed by her own elegance— R. F. DelderfieldLondon was not all vapid dissipation— V. S. Pritchett

I was thinking of you and your mom and should have specified that. I have nothing but sympathy for your children. I hope t god they aren't sitting on some media 15 years from now talking about their crazy ma.

Okay so that still doesnt answer my post, does it?

Why do YOU feel ENTITLED to bring up other peoples FAMILIES(which includes....their FAMILIES) but yet you throw such huffy shit fits when people call your family inbred retards?

Is it because they ARE inbred retards? So it's okay for YOU to spew insults at people who dont post here but your mucky little gene pool is off limits?

I just saw this post. No, no one is my family is inbred or retarded. Those are the simple facts, ma'am.

Ah so you admit calling your family inbred tards isnt using PI after all.

Got it.

I never said it was PI. It would have to be true to be PI.

Stop lying, cunt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin really does suck dick tho

The TDS (Teh Dick Sucking) happened right in the middle of a serious discussion about how I said I'd probably fuck Lokmar as a friends and that is super slutty because I said it after January 2022.

This is why I'm a big slut but other "active" members on the board (on her "team") are NOT big sluts.

I said it was because it was January 2022, or did you, idiot? I said "keeps". And you've kept on saying it.

Why are you blaming me or anyone else for your words?

Okay so when was the big slut deadline, then?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The TDS (Teh Dick Sucking) happened right in the middle of a serious discussion about how I said I'd probably fuck Lokmar as a friends and that is super slutty because I said it after January 2022.

This is why I'm a big slut but other "active" members on the board (on her "team") are NOT big sluts.

I said it was because it was January 2022, or did you, idiot? I said "keeps". And you've kept on saying it.

Apparently, you don't have one. You tell me when the deadline is...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Gross!

Gross!

WTF?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I bet they are 5 shades darker than the rest of you and the size of dinner plates.

You got something wrong with you. Some sort of fucking mutation going on. Probably caused by mild FAS or some shit.

You so green jelly....

Yeah, I suppose being able to trip over one's own labia could be a good thing...

Oh it hangs, does it?

slutty

So you are making a fact based "honest" observation that my (rotten) labia is not just slutty.....but drags on the floor (of my trailor) when I walk?

Is there is a name for this anatomically impossible condition that has befallen me? Are you gonna give me some resources or just be mad about it?

Distended meatflap syndrome. Consult your nearest veterinarian. And the best of luck!

Yes, for you I do.

Of course it's normal over here. We take cats to the vet all the time. I know the local vet pretty well

Definition of vapid

a gossipy, vapid woman, obsessed by her own elegance— R. F. DelderfieldLondon was not all vapid dissipation— V. S. Pritchett

I was thinking of you and your mom and should have specified that. I have nothing but sympathy for your children. I hope t god they aren't sitting on some media 15 years from now talking about their crazy ma.

Why do YOU feel ENTITLED to bring up other peoples FAMILIES(which includes....their FAMILIES) but yet you throw such huffy shit fits when people call your family inbred retards?

Is it because they ARE inbred retards? So it's okay for YOU to spew insults at people who dont post here but your mucky little gene pool is off limits?

I just saw this post. No, no one is my family is inbred or retarded. Those are the simple facts, ma'am.

Got it.

Stop lying, cunt.

Ahhhh you did though. You started yelping about how your family was being used and whining about PI.

Come on, now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gross!

Gross!

WTF?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You so green jelly....

Oh it hangs, does it?

slutty

Yes, for you I do.

Definition of vapid

Got it.

Stop lying, cunt.

Ahhhh you did though. You started yelping about how your family was being used and whining about PI.

Come on, now.

I did not. I said my grandchild was being attacked. I never said it was PI.

Lying cunt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Apparently, you don't have one. You tell me when the deadline is?

Me? Lord no. I have no arbitrary date of which someone must stop slutting it up in order to be absolved from sluttiness. I'm not disingenuous.

I'm asking you about your perceptions here.

So......what's the slut deadline?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Me? Lord no. I have no arbitrary date of which someone must stop slutting it up in order to absolved from sluttiness. I'm not disingenuous.

There is no such thing as a "perceptual deadline". I can't set a deadline for your behavior. YOU drive the behavior not me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Me? Lord no. I have no arbitrary date of which someone must stop slutting it up in order to absolved from sluttiness. I'm not disingenuous.

There is no such thing as a "perceptual deadline". I can't set a deadline for your behavior. YOU drive the behavior not me.

I didnt ask about any "perceptual deadline".

I asked what your slut deadline was.

I'm asking you about your own line of logic here. YOU are the one thinking this shit, not me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm asking you about your own line of logic here. YOU are the one thinking this shit, not me.

What is a slut deadline even mean? You have no logic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm asking about YOUR logic.

And I agree.....you have none. Or any genuine standards.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have standards that I apply to myself. I don't talk to other men about fucking them as a joke, as a friend, in any way. They are based on my upbringing, one was taught that it was slutty behavior.

How I perceive others is based upon my world view.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have standards that I apply to myself. I don't talk to other men about fucking them as a joke, as a friend, in any way. They are based on my upbringing, one was taught that it was slutty behavior.

Sounds like you apply your self standards on others regardless if theyve consented or not. Some could call that a bit uptight. Perhaps even insecure.

My standards typically involve not posting shit people have told me privately and using their family members and kids as weapons. Like accusing other women of enabling sex abuse of their teenagers and providing graphic descriptions of actual sexual encounters without the others consent.

And naturally.....my teams standards than your teams standards.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
aint Murdocks shoe size PI??

should that be allowed?

It's all PI in the heat of the moment. And then they renig later lol.

It's "renege" you fucking stupid twat.

Unfucking believable! You can't even spell a six letter word you were taught in Elementary School.

Jesus wept at your fucking dumbass. Just think, he was crucified for the likes of you???

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Sounds like you apply your self standards on others regardless if theyve consented or not. Some could call that a bit uptight. Perhaps even insecure.

My standards typically involve not posting shit people have told me privately and using their family members and kids as weapons. Like accusing other women of enabling sex abuse of their teenagers and providing graphic descriptions of actual sexual encounters without the others consent.

Not "posting shit people told you?"

Explain why you posted the intimate details of your torrid and somewhat sad affair with Martini? I understand that the sex and the cat weren't "told" to you but you get the idea Mrs. Public Information.

Before you try getting all law school on us, try spelling words like "renege" correctly you mammoth dumb fuck.

I looked at that post and I said to myself, oh hell no she just did not lob one up for me to smack out of the park again. You're as stupid as they come and you'd be better off letting your rotten "distended" labia type out your comebacks. Either that or try using pictures from now on.

You fucking own yourself everytime you try to prove "how smart you are." Give it up, EVERYONE knows you're a fucking idiot.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You don't get to consent to my outlook on life, morals or standards, you dumbass motherfucker.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Explain why you posted the intimate details of your torrid and somewhat sad affair with Martini? I understand that the sex and the cat weren't "told" to you but you get the idea Mrs. Public Information.

Before you try getting all law school on us, try spelling word like "renege" correctly you mammoth dumb fuck.

I looked at that post and I said to myself, oh hell no she just did not lob one up for me to smack out of the park again. You're as stupid as they come and you'd be better off letting your rotten "distended" labia type out your comebacks. Either that or try using pictures from now on.

You fucking own yourself everytime you try to prove "how smart you are." Give it up, EVERYONE knows you're a fucking idiot.

Can you believe she asked me for a slut deadline? What in the holy fuck is the pile of scrambled eggs in her head sending to her fingers type out?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Before you try getting all law school on us, try spelling word like "renege" correctly you mammoth dumb fuck.

Can you believe she asked me for a slut deadline? What in the holy fuck is the pile of scrambled eggs in her head sending to her fingers type out?

What the fuck is a "slut deadline?"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have no fucking idea.

She's trying to drag Murdock into her drama because I'm calling her a slut. So, I guess in her head she knows some things about Murdock's sexual history and wants to establish a "timeline" for when a woman is a slut.

All I know is that today, this very day, she said she'd give Lokmar a friendly fuck. She's the one being slutty and she wants to pull Murdock down with her.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

She's trying to drag Murdock into her drama because I'm calling her a slut. So, I guess in her head she knows some things about Murdock's sexual history and wants to establish a "timeline" for when a woman is a slut.

All I know is that today, this very day, she said she'd give Lokmar a friendly fuck. She's the one being slutty and she wants to pull Murdock down with her.

I wish...I really fucking wish that her and Biggie Fathead would stop trying to start fights all the time, I mean occasionally fine but good lord they're trying to just start altercations out of thin air.

In the long run it's going to hurt them more than anyone else.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

I have no fucking idea.

I wish...I really fucking wish that her and Biggie Fathead would stop trying to start fights all the time, I mean occasionally fine but good lord they're trying to just start altercations out of thin air.

It's like they go out of their way to cheapen their own brand.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have no fucking idea.

It's fine to fight, but do it with the person that is fighting with you, not someone you're clearly jealous of... This is why Murdock gets irritated. She's constantly dragging her into fights that Murdock isn't a part of...and all her fucking sociopathic enablers allow her to do this.

"Why are you so mean to Dovey?" Fuck off, this bitch is poison.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is fat and her sidekick whombat still mad?

is admong getting g enough cock in his diet today?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Have I missed anything?
One of the Cellar Dwellers has been crying out desperately for any attention it can get.

I've had a lot of fun in cellars over the years.

When I was a kid, about 10 or 11, we were visiting my mom's hometown because grandma had passed away a few years before so we were there for something or other ... anyway, there was an old woman who lived next door to my grandma's house that everyone called "Aunt Hester." I didn't get it until years later. Aunt Hester was an old retired lesbian, you see, only they called them "spinsters" back in those days. Aunt Hester did grow some big ass motherfucking cucumbers in her garden too. She won awards at county fairs and such.

So, getting back to the cellars. Aunt Hester had an old time root cellar under the back of her house by her garden and all us kids would hang out in there because it was summer and hot as fuck. That was the very first place I ever saw a female vagina. Her name was Juli Hart and she lived just a few houses away and we were the very same age.

We went back to her house after she showed me her goods and watched Mighty Mouse on her dad's black and white TV.

I saw her once again about 5 or 6 years later ... she is still in my spank bank.