Posters I would like to see come back...and the bag on Lily thread.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Admin really does suck dick tho

The TDS (Teh Dick Sucking) happened right in the middle of a serious discussion about how I said I'd probably fuck Lokmar as a friends and that is super slutty because I said it after January 2022.

This is why I'm a big slut but other "active" members on the board (on her "team") are NOT big sluts.

I said it was because it was January 2022, or did you, idiot? I said "keeps". And you've kept on saying it.

Why are you blaming me or anyone else for your words?

Okay so when was the big slut deadline, then?

Apparently, you don't have one. You tell me when the deadline is?

Me? Lord no. I have no arbitrary date of which someone must stop slutting it up in order to absolved from sluttiness. I'm not disingenuous.

I'm asking you about your perceptions here.

So......what's the slut deadline?

There is no such thing as a "perceptual deadline". I can't set a deadline for your behavior. YOU drive the behavior not me.

I didnt ask about any "perceptual deadline".

I asked what your slut deadline was.

I'm asking you about your own line of logic here. YOU are the one thinking this shit, not me.

What is a slut deadline even mean? You have no logic.

I'm asking about YOUR logic.

And I agree.....you have none. Or any genuine standards.

I have standards that I apply to myself. I don't talk to other men about fucking them as a joke, as a friend, in any way. They are based on my upbringing, one was taught that it was slutty behavior.

How I perceive others is based upon my world view.

Sounds like you apply your self standards on others regardless if theyve consented or not. Some could call that a bit uptight. Perhaps even insecure.

My standards typically involve not posting shit people have told me privately and using their family members and kids as weapons. Like accusing other women of enabling sex abuse of their teenagers and providing graphic descriptions of actual sexual encounters without the others consent.

And naturally.....my teams standards than your teams standards.

Not "posting shit people told you?"

Explain why you posted the intimate details of your torrid and somewhat sad affair with Martini? I understand that the sex and the cat weren't "told" to you but you get the idea Mrs. Public Information.

Before you try getting all law school on us, try spelling word like "renege" correctly you mammoth dumb fuck.

I looked at that post and I said to myself, oh hell no she just did not lob one up for me to smack out of the park again. You're as stupid as they come and you'd be better off letting your rotten "distended" labia type out your comebacks. Either that or try using pictures from now on.

You fucking own yourself everytime you try to prove "how smart you are." Give it up, EVERYONE knows you're a fucking idiot.

Can you believe she asked me for a slut deadline? What in the holy fuck is the pile of scrambled eggs in her head sending to her fingers type out?

What the fuck is a "slut deadline?"

I have no fucking idea.

She's trying to drag Murdock into her drama because I'm calling her a slut. So, I guess in her head she knows some things about Murdock's sexual history and wants to establish a "timeline" for when a woman is a slut.

All I know is that today, this very day, she said she'd give Lokmar a friendly fuck. She's the one being slutty and she wants to pull Murdock down with her.
Yea, I got an appointment next Tuesday to take her up on her offer and toss away a great 20 year marriage you feeble fuktard.

Not with you having Covid you don't. Though, Covid is probably the least of Dove's worries when it comes to communicable diseases.
Maybe she feels extra sorry for me tho.

I know I do but I wouldn't fuck you with half of Dove's rotten Labia.

Be sure to have alot of $1 bills on hand and a cashiers check for $3.5K.

Flynn.....do you urinate from your clitorus?

Why?

Would you like me to "renege" on that???

ROTFLMFAO!!!!-

Seriously Flynn do you pee from your clit?

Why?

Were you hoping for some slut-on-Flynn action? I have to warn you I charge $3.5K and 1 "potatoe."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The TDS (Teh Dick Sucking) happened right in the middle of a serious discussion about how I said I'd probably fuck Lokmar as a friends and that is super slutty because I said it after January 2022.

This is why I'm a big slut but other "active" members on the board (on her "team") are NOT big sluts.

I said it was because it was January 2022, or did you, idiot? I said "keeps". And you've kept on saying it.

Me? Lord no. I have no arbitrary date of which someone must stop slutting it up in order to absolved from sluttiness. I'm not disingenuous.

There is no such thing as a "perceptual deadline". I can't set a deadline for your behavior. YOU drive the behavior not me.

I'm asking you about your own line of logic here. YOU are the one thinking this shit, not me.

I have standards that I apply to myself. I don't talk to other men about fucking them as a joke, as a friend, in any way. They are based on my upbringing, one was taught that it was slutty behavior.

Sounds like you apply your self standards on others regardless if theyve consented or not. Some could call that a bit uptight. Perhaps even insecure.

My standards typically involve not posting shit people have told me privately and using their family members and kids as weapons. Like accusing other women of enabling sex abuse of their teenagers and providing graphic descriptions of actual sexual encounters without the others consent.

Explain why you posted the intimate details of your torrid and somewhat sad affair with Martini? I understand that the sex and the cat weren't "told" to you but you get the idea Mrs. Public Information.

Before you try getting all law school on us, try spelling word like "renege" correctly you mammoth dumb fuck.

I looked at that post and I said to myself, oh hell no she just did not lob one up for me to smack out of the park again. You're as stupid as they come and you'd be better off letting your rotten "distended" labia type out your comebacks. Either that or try using pictures from now on.

You fucking own yourself everytime you try to prove "how smart you are." Give it up, EVERYONE knows you're a fucking idiot.

Can you believe she asked me for a slut deadline? What in the holy fuck is the pile of scrambled eggs in her head sending to her fingers type out?

I have no fucking idea.

She's trying to drag Murdock into her drama because I'm calling her a slut. So, I guess in her head she knows some things about Murdock's sexual history and wants to establish a "timeline" for when a woman is a slut.

All I know is that today, this very day, she said she'd give Lokmar a friendly fuck. She's the one being slutty and she wants to pull Murdock down with her.
Yea, I got an appointment next Tuesday to take her up on her offer and toss away a great 20 year marriage you feeble fuktard.

Not with you having Covid you don't. Though, Covid is probably the least of Dove's worries when it comes to communicable diseases.

Why?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!-

Why?

Were you hoping for some slut-on-Flynn action? I have to warn you I charge $3.5K and 1 "potatoe."

Do you pee from your clit?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

Why?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!-

Why?

Can you spell potato, yet?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

Why?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!-

Why?

Are you too dumb to answer a question?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

Why?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!-

Why?

Are you too dumb to answer a question?

So do you mean dumb, or "renig" dumb?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Guise Flynns gonna pwn me so hard now that I posted "reNIG" and "phishong" and "phuckknuckle".

I was really trying hard to make u guise think I sound smartz.

But Flynn just swoops in and fucks it all up. :Pissed:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Let's not start with the whole Tater Tot fiasco eh?

Flynn is on some sort of spectrum.

My spectrum can spell potato though.

While you go phishing?

That P.T.S.D. must be a real bitch. Another excuse for more pills...YAY!!!

I was gonna point out that in that same post where you got this stunning info....the point was I dont take any meds.

But that's pretty interesting that you call PTSD and "excuse to take pills"

Pretty intense, there Flynn. You sure hurt MY feels with that one

L.O.T.F.F.M.D

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Guise Flynns gonna pwn me so hard now that I posted "reNIG" and "phishong" and "phuckknuckle".

I was really trying hard to make u guise think I sound smartz.

But Flynn just swoops in and fucks it all up. :Pissed:

You forgot "empiracle" and "The small business oligarchy." And who are these "guys" you keep referring to?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

While you go phishing?

I was gonna point out that in that same post where you got this stunning info....the point was I dont take any meds.

L.O.T.F.F.M.D

I guess now you just get to make up ailments for more attention.

Okie Dokie!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

While you go phishing?

L.O.T.F.F.M.D

Okie Dokie!

Yes I have a long list of made up ailments.

Glad you've accepted that so quickly.

So PTSD is a made up ailment and excuse to take pills? Interesting.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

While you go phishing?

L.O.T.F.F.M.D

Okie Dokie!

Yes. It is interesting. More attention for you!!!

HOORAY!!!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah watch your step guise.....Flynn had another "accident" on the floor again.

Get Poopturd in here to lick it up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

While you go phishing?

L.O.T.F.F.M.D

Okie Dokie!

Yes. It is intersting. More attention for you!!!

HOORAY!!!

That's makes Flynn get big BIG mad, doesnt it?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dove you do realise that Flynn's clit is a prosthetic one, so therefore I'm fairly sure that pissing out of it is medically impossible?

He's lying, let me urinate on his Nazi uniform for 3 quid.

Well that clears that mystery up, couldn't you wait to find a toilet? Dry cleaners aren't exactly cheap these days.

I paid you with Dove's food stamp card.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

While you go phishing?

L.O.T.F.F.M.D

Okie Dokie!

HOORAY!!!

Oh how sneaky!

The "I mades you mad Dove mindtrick." You should probably get your $3.5K back as that only works on creatures like well...no one.

Hey look! I'm paying attention to Dove!

Woo-Hoo!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

While you go phishing?

L.O.T.F.F.M.D

Okie Dokie!

HOORAY!!!

Oh how sneaky!

The "I mades you mad Dove mindtrick." You should probably get your $3.5K back as that only works on creatures like well...no one.

Woo-Hoo!!!!

Well that barely even made sense, Flynn.

You okay? You are starting to read kinda strokey:LOL3:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

While you go phishing?

L.O.T.F.F.M.D

Okie Dokie!

HOORAY!!!

Oh how sneaky!

Woo-Hoo!!!!

Well that barely even made sense, Flynn.

You okay? You are starting to read kinda strokey:LOL3:

Maybe it would make more sense if you tried to have sex with your own P.T.S.D.? Then when that relationship goes to shit you can blame the P.T.S.D. for being too narcissistic?