Posters I would like to see come back...and the bag on Lily thread.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can you spell potato, yet?

Let's not start with the whole Tater Tot fiasco eh?

Flynn is on some sort of spectrum.

My spectrum can spell potato though.

While you go phishing?

That P.T.S.D. must be a real bitch. Another excuse for more pills...YAY!!!

I was gonna point out that in that same post where you got this stunning info....the point was I dont take any meds.

But that's pretty interesting that you call PTSD and "excuse to take pills"

Pretty intense, there Flynn. You sure hurt MY feels with that one

L.O.T.F.F.M.D

I guess now you just get to make up ailments for more attention.

Okie Dokie!

Yes I have a long list of made up ailments.

Glad you've accepted that so quickly.

So PTSD is a made up ailment and excuse to take pills? Interesting.

Yes. It is intersting. More attention for you!!!

HOORAY!!!

That's makes Flynn get big BIG mad, doesnt it?

Oh how sneaky!

The "I mades you mad Dove mindtrick." You should probably get your $3.5K back as that only works on creatures like well...no one.

Hey look! I'm paying attention to Dove!

Woo-Hoo!!!!

Well that barely even made sense, Flynn.

You okay? You are starting to read kinda strokey:LOL3:

Maybe it would make more sense if you tried to have sex with your own P.T.S.D.? Then when that relationship goes to shit you can blame the P.T.S.D. for being too narcissistic?

Is that like some sort of "pattern" you want people to see? That every sexual encounter I have "goes to shit" and I accuse them of being narcissists?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

While you go phishing?

I was gonna point out that in that same post where you got this stunning info....the point was I dont take any meds.

L.O.T.F.F.M.D

Okie Dokie!

HOORAY!!!

Oh how sneaky!

The "I mades you mad Dove mindtrick." You should probably get your $3.5K back as that only works on creatures like well...no one.

Woo-Hoo!!!!

Maybe it would make more sense if you tried to have sex with your own P.T.S.D.? Then when that relationship goes to shit you can blame the P.T.S.D. for being too narcissistic?

Is that like some sort of "pattern" you want people to see? That every sexual encounter I have "goes to shit" and I accuse them of being narcissists?

Well are you saying that's untrue slut? Be proud that you'll sleep with anything with a heartbeat or not.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Admin really does suck dick tho

The TDS (Teh Dick Sucking) happened right in the middle of a serious discussion about how I said I'd probably fuck Lokmar as a friends and that is super slutty because I said it after January 2022.

This is why I'm a big slut but other "active" members on the board (on her "team") are NOT big sluts.

I said it was because it was January 2022, or did you, idiot? I said "keeps". And you've kept on saying it.

Why are you blaming me or anyone else for your words?

Okay so when was the big slut deadline, then?

Apparently, you don't have one. You tell me when the deadline is?

Me? Lord no. I have no arbitrary date of which someone must stop slutting it up in order to absolved from sluttiness. I'm not disingenuous.

I'm asking you about your perceptions here.

So......what's the slut deadline?

There is no such thing as a "perceptual deadline". I can't set a deadline for your behavior. YOU drive the behavior not me.

I didnt ask about any "perceptual deadline".

I asked what your slut deadline was.

I'm asking you about your own line of logic here. YOU are the one thinking this shit, not me.

What is a slut deadline even mean? You have no logic.

I'm asking about YOUR logic.

And I agree.....you have none. Or any genuine standards.

I have standards that I apply to myself. I don't talk to other men about fucking them as a joke, as a friend, in any way. They are based on my upbringing, one was taught that it was slutty behavior.

How I perceive others is based upon my world view.

Sounds like you apply your self standards on others regardless if theyve consented or not. Some could call that a bit uptight. Perhaps even insecure.

My standards typically involve not posting shit people have told me privately and using their family members and kids as weapons. Like accusing other women of enabling sex abuse of their teenagers and providing graphic descriptions of actual sexual encounters without the others consent.

And naturally.....my teams standards than your teams standards.

Not "posting shit people told you?"

Explain why you posted the intimate details of your torrid and somewhat sad affair with Martini? I understand that the sex and the cat weren't "told" to you but you get the idea Mrs. Public Information.

Before you try getting all law school on us, try spelling word like "renege" correctly you mammoth dumb fuck.

I looked at that post and I said to myself, oh hell no she just did not lob one up for me to smack out of the park again. You're as stupid as they come and you'd be better off letting your rotten "distended" labia type out your comebacks. Either that or try using pictures from now on.

You fucking own yourself everytime you try to prove "how smart you are." Give it up, EVERYONE knows you're a fucking idiot.

Can you believe she asked me for a slut deadline? What in the holy fuck is the pile of scrambled eggs in her head sending to her fingers type out?

What the fuck is a "slut deadline?"

I have no fucking idea.

She's trying to drag Murdock into her drama because I'm calling her a slut. So, I guess in her head she knows some things about Murdock's sexual history and wants to establish a "timeline" for when a woman is a slut.

All I know is that today, this very day, she said she'd give Lokmar a friendly fuck. She's the one being slutty and she wants to pull Murdock down with her.
Yea, I got an appointment next Tuesday to take her up on her offer and toss away a great 20 year marriage you feeble fuktard.

Not with you having Covid you don't. Though, Covid is probably the least of Dove's worries when it comes to communicable diseases.
Maybe she feels extra sorry for me tho.

I know I do but I wouldn't fuck you with half of Dove's rotten Labia.

Be sure to have alot of $1 bills on hand and a cashiers check for $3.5K.
She said free,tard.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

The TDS (Teh Dick Sucking) happened right in the middle of a serious discussion about how I said I'd probably fuck Lokmar as a friends and that is super slutty because I said it after January 2022.

This is why I'm a big slut but other "active" members on the board (on her "team") are NOT big sluts.

I said it was because it was January 2022, or did you, idiot? I said "keeps". And you've kept on saying it.

Me? Lord no. I have no arbitrary date of which someone must stop slutting it up in order to absolved from sluttiness. I'm not disingenuous.

There is no such thing as a "perceptual deadline". I can't set a deadline for your behavior. YOU drive the behavior not me.

I'm asking you about your own line of logic here. YOU are the one thinking this shit, not me.

I have standards that I apply to myself. I don't talk to other men about fucking them as a joke, as a friend, in any way. They are based on my upbringing, one was taught that it was slutty behavior.

Sounds like you apply your self standards on others regardless if theyve consented or not. Some could call that a bit uptight. Perhaps even insecure.

My standards typically involve not posting shit people have told me privately and using their family members and kids as weapons. Like accusing other women of enabling sex abuse of their teenagers and providing graphic descriptions of actual sexual encounters without the others consent.

Explain why you posted the intimate details of your torrid and somewhat sad affair with Martini? I understand that the sex and the cat weren't "told" to you but you get the idea Mrs. Public Information.

Before you try getting all law school on us, try spelling word like "renege" correctly you mammoth dumb fuck.

I looked at that post and I said to myself, oh hell no she just did not lob one up for me to smack out of the park again. You're as stupid as they come and you'd be better off letting your rotten "distended" labia type out your comebacks. Either that or try using pictures from now on.

You fucking own yourself everytime you try to prove "how smart you are." Give it up, EVERYONE knows you're a fucking idiot.

Can you believe she asked me for a slut deadline? What in the holy fuck is the pile of scrambled eggs in her head sending to her fingers type out?

I have no fucking idea.

She's trying to drag Murdock into her drama because I'm calling her a slut. So, I guess in her head she knows some things about Murdock's sexual history and wants to establish a "timeline" for when a woman is a slut.

All I know is that today, this very day, she said she'd give Lokmar a friendly fuck. She's the one being slutty and she wants to pull Murdock down with her.
Yea, I got an appointment next Tuesday to take her up on her offer and toss away a great 20 year marriage you feeble fuktard.

Not with you having Covid you don't. Though, Covid is probably the least of Dove's worries when it comes to communicable diseases.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

While you go phishing?

L.O.T.F.F.M.D

Okie Dokie!

HOORAY!!!

Oh how sneaky!

Woo-Hoo!!!!

Well are you saying that's untrue slut? Be proud that you'll sleep with anything with a heartbeat or not.

I'm not saying anything, Flynn. I rarely do. You are the expert here....you tell us.

Do I have this pattern where my sexual encounters go to shit so I accuse them of narcissism?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

While you go phishing?

L.O.T.F.F.M.D

Okie Dokie!

HOORAY!!!

Oh how sneaky!

Woo-Hoo!!!!

I'm not saying anything, Flynn. I rarely do. You are the expert here....you tell us.

Do I have this pattern where my sexual encounters go to shit so I accuse them of narcissism?

Okay. Here's my clinical diagnosis:

You're a whore.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

I'm just grateful all these people even fuck me. My labia is all rotten and dragging on the ground and I'm totally hideous.

Yanno?

But I still get paid tho.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

Compared to what she's got, Covid's a cakewalk!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

While you go phishing?

L.O.T.F.F.M.D

Okie Dokie!

HOORAY!!!

Oh how sneaky!

Woo-Hoo!!!!

You're a whore.

I didnt ask that.

I asked if I have a PATTERN of my sexual relationships "going to shit" and my response is to call them narcissists.

Is that a yes or no?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

I'm just grateful all these people even fuck me. My labia is all rotten and dragging on the ground and I'm totally hideous.

Yanno?

Like I said, you're a fucking whore.

Embrace the slut in you or is the slut in you too narcissistic as well?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

You big mad cause she outted your boy kev as a lousy lay?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

While you go phishing?

L.O.T.F.F.M.D

Okie Dokie!

HOORAY!!!

Oh how sneaky!

Woo-Hoo!!!!

You're a whore.

I didnt ask that.

I asked if I have a PATTERN of my sexual relationships "going to shit" and my response is to call them narcissists.

Is that a yes or no?

I don't give a fuck what you want or asked. Oh am I being too narcissistic???

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

You should check him out and give us all a second opinion.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

I trust Dovey.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

Yanno?

No you actually said that I accuse others of narcissism when my sexual relationships go to shit. That's what you said.

You tried to use Poofer as some standard I have in my "relationships". As if I'm the problem there and I always have my sexual relationships go to shit and I always accuse them of narcissism.

As if IM the one with the pattern. You are trying to play PR for someone who actually has a pattern of relationships going to shit and being called a narcissist. You guys are really bothered with the exposure.

That's what you are saying, right?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

I trust Dovey.

How much did that cost? Let me guess?

$3.5K?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

I trust Dovey.

$3.5K?

Amazing with my rotten labia dragging on the ground and how ugly and dumb I am that all these men pay money to fuck me.

Why you trying so hard to fuck up such a genius marketing scheme?

Fucking dullard.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

Yanno?

No you actually said that I accuse others of narcissism when my sexual relationships go to shit. That's what you said.

You tried to use Poofer as some standard I have in my "relationships". As if I'm the problem there and I always have my sexual relationships go to shit and I always accuse them of narcissism.

As if IM the one with the pattern.

What I'm saying is you're a batshit crazy attention whore that needs to make up medical conditions so Dove is the center of attention.

No wonder you were estranged from your father, I can't blame him for running for the hills after 3 minutes of your diatribe.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

I trust Dovey.

$3.5K?

Amazing with my rotten labia dragging on the ground and how ugly and dumb I am that all these men pay money to fuck me.

Fucking dullard.

I never said the "men"/"women" were smart or the cream of the crop.

You should be grateful that people want to fuck a crazy cunt with less than a 5th grade education.

Don't get mad at me because you're dumber than Martini.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

Yanno?

What I'm saying is you're a batshit crazy attention whore that needs to make up medical conditions so Dove is the center of attention.

No wonder you were estranged from your father, I can't blame him for running for the hills after 3 minutes of your diatribe.

No this is actually what you said

"Maybe it would make more sense if you tried to have sex with your own P.T.S.D.? Then when that relationship goes to shit you can blame the P.T.S.D. for being too narcissistic?"

And that's what this convo is about. You are trying to establish that Kevin isnt actually a narcissist, and that it's me and all my sexual relationships go to shit and I accuse everyone of narcissism. So Kevin is perfectly innocent here and I just have a "pattern".

Now you are just blathering stupid trying to turn the attention off of your latest failed attempt to clean up after a pathological lying abuser.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

I trust Dovey.

$3.5K?

Fucking dullard.

You should be grateful that people want to fuck a crazy cunt with less than a 5th grade education.

Well there seems to be an awful lot of them with 3.5k to blow getting face slapped with rotten dangly labias.

Whose mad?

You seem pretty touchy over the amount of attention I apparently take away from you. Js.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

Yanno?

"Maybe it would make more sense if you tried to have sex with your own P.T.S.D.? Then when that relationship goes to shit you can blame the P.T.S.D. for being too narcissistic?"

And thahk's what this convo is about. You are trying to establish that Kevin isnt actually a narcissist, and that it's me and all my sexual relationships go to shit and I accuse everyone of narcissism. So Kevin is perfectly innocent here and I have just have a "pattern".

Now you are just blathering stupid trying to turn the attention off of your latest failed attempt to clean up after a pathological lying abuser.

Hey? Are you trying to fuck me as well with all those meaningless words?

You could just ask if you wanted to taste me. Don't start getting shy now you rocket scientist you.

Maybe we can have a 3-some? Me, you and your P.T.S.D., that is if you're still on talking terms with your own P.T.S.D.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

I trust Dovey.

$3.5K?

Fucking dullard.

Well there seems to be an awful lot of them with 3.5k to blow getting face slapped with rotten dangly labias.

Whose mad?

You seem pretty touchy over the amount of attention I apparently take away from you. Js.

But...can 3.5K buy you a correct spelling of potato? That's the most important question here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

Yanno?

And thahk's what this convo is about. You are trying to establish that Kevin isnt actually a narcissist, and that it's me and all my sexual relationships go to shit and I accuse everyone of narcissism. So Kevin is perfectly innocent here and I have just have a "pattern".

You could just ask if you wanted to taste me. Don't start getting shy now you rocket scientist you.

Maybe we can have a 3-some? Me, you and your P.T.S.D., that is if you're still on talking terms with your own P.T.S.D.

Dont you have anyone over in that shit covered hood you live in that's trained to sexually gratify the mentally disabled? One of those retard hookers that beat off the heavily disabled people?

I can understand the confusion here considering that Moidtini thing but that was freak. More an accident than anything.

Maybe hit up Murd. It would make me super duper jelly.

:LOL3:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

Yanno?

Dont you have anyone over in that shit covered hood you live in that's trained to sexually gratify the mentally disabled? One of those retard hookers that beat off the heavily disabled people?

I can understand the confusion here considering that Moidtini thing but that was freak. More an accident than anything.

Hold on!

Question?

Is this the real Dove or is it the narcissistic P.T.S.D. talking? If it is can you check to see if depression can come out and play too?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

I trust Dovey.
Me too.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This goes out to Martini. I know you're getting these as you started a thread at TBC replying to this thread. I really don't understand why you won't step foot back here at BF. I mean we could really use your insight into comedy, no one's asking you to pick sides, it would just be nice to have you around even if it's only a few posts at a time. Like it or not everyone here is only separated by about 6 degrees.

Now whether you choose to or not, I just wanted to let you know that you're always welcome here. I don't exactly know what went on behind the scenes here and I don't care. What I do know is that you're a funny poster when you put your mind to it and we'd love to have you grace these halls once again.
Flynn, this was sweet.

That said, my loyalties lie with Flea.

Do I enjoy reading you? Sure.

But, I’m loyal to FC alumni. Flea, Caskur, Bra1n, etc.

Sadly, I am a busy man. I have no desire to stick around and create quality content and build somebody’s forum up. Could I? Probably, but this shit is so far in the rear view that it’s best to just consider yours truly as yet another big name who left this shit then try an coerce me into thinking about pulling some Poofer shit any more.

I got one final match and that’s it.

My advice? Find new talent. You are going to fail with the Mouth breathing garbage at this commode. Troll Reddit and get the intelligence level a bit higher then the bloody corpse you have in front of you.

Good luck, Pickles

Good seeing you, Martini. Try not being such a stranger!
On second thought….

We should work things out, leave behind old grudges and try to get along. Leave the truly malcontent to themselves. What do you say?
Sorry, Oak, but I’m not investing any time at a forum that a loser has keys at.

Biggie Fails has the most spectacular resume of failure this side of TwaP and like TwaP always seems to convince gullible half wits that if they want their board to go straight down the tubes he’s just the guy for the job.

You don’t shove a used tampon back up your snatch that’s been bled thru

I mean here or somewhere else.

He is attached to so many failures, I can't see why anyone keeps giving him a chance. He literally stole a forum out from under Flea, crashed and burned it and then @Fashionista decides he deserves a panel.

You just can't make up utter disastrous decisions like that.

p.s. He fucked up MMP for Murdock as well. WTF is wrong with people?

Oh so you've flipped from blaming Lotus for Flea leaving SG and now you are claimed Big stole it from her? How did he do that? Did he hold a pixel gun to her and demand she gives him panels he already had?

And exactly how did HE fuck up Murds board?

You are out of your gourd. I never blamed Lotus for Flea leaving SG. And you two idiots know what you did to SG. Afterall, with you two at the helm, it failed spectacularly. In record time for a once thriving forum.

Myself, I will never forgive Flea for that transgression. I don't know if Flea is stupid or wants to be accepted. Whatever the case, I doubt that Flea will ever get another forum going ever again.

I would have shut the shit down rather than give it to those two losers. I guess by walking away maybe that's what she intended, for it to implode. Even though she paid for it, her ownership wasn't respected. She had to consult with Bigly Stupid.

I would have too. If only Flea was like her online persona, unfortunately, Flea is a softie and everyone knows it. That's her achilles heel, well that and King Martini.

Flea likes people as people and doesn't want to lose her online friends. Unfortunately, her set of friends include people on both sides of the political aisle and they are at loggerheads.

It's a tough spot to be in.
But that's life
To be friends with people not ideologies

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

Yanno?

Hold on!

Question?

Is this the real Dove or is it the narcissistic P.T.S.D. talking? If it is can you check to see if depression can come out and play too?

None of us are qualified to beat off the disabled, Flynn.

You will not have any luck with me, my PTSD or any of those symptoms you believe are fractured personalities, I'm afraid.