Posters I would like to see come back...and the bag on Lily thread.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Have I missed anything?
One of the Cellar Dwellers has been crying out desperately for any attention it can get.

I've had a lot of fun in cellars over the years.

When I was a kid, about 10 or 11, we were visiting my mom's hometown because grandma had passed away a few years before so we were there for something or other ... anyway, there was an old woman who lived next door to my grandma's house that everyone called "Aunt Hester." I didn't get it until years later. Aunt Hester was an old retired lesbian, you see, only they called them "spinsters" back in those days. Aunt Hester did grow some big ass motherfucking cucumbers in her garden too. She won awards at county fairs and such.

So, getting back to the cellars. Aunt Hester had an old time root cellar under the back of her house by her garden and all us kids would hang out in there because it was summer and hot as fuck. That was the very first place I ever saw a female vagina. Her name was Juli Hart and she lived just a few houses away and we were the very same age.

We went back to her house after she showed me her goods and watched Mighty Mouse on her dad's black and white TV.

I saw her once again about 5 or 6 years later ... she is still in my spank bank.
Did you show her your Eggplant Sprout?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Have I missed anything?
One of the Cellar Dwellers has been crying out desperately for any attention it can get.

When I was a kid, about 10 or 11, we were visiting my mom's hometown because grandma had passed away a few years before so we were there for something or other ... anyway, there was an old woman who lived next door to my grandma's house that everyone called "Aunt Hester." I didn't get it until years later. Aunt Hester was an old retired lesbian, you see, only they called them "spinsters" back in those days. Aunt Hester did grow some big ass motherfucking cucumbers in her garden too. She won awards at county fairs and such.

So, getting back to the cellars. Aunt Hester had an old time root cellar under the back of her house by her garden and all us kids would hang out in there because it was summer and hot as fuck. That was the very first place I ever saw a female vagina. Her name was Juli Hart and she lived just a few houses away and we were the very same age.

We went back to her house after she showed me her goods and watched Mighty Mouse on her dad's black and white TV.

I saw her once again about 5 or 6 years later ... she is still in my spank bank.

Of course! Didn't you ever show yours to girls before you went into the Navy?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Have I missed anything?

Do you want me to paint you a picture, you creeper?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Have I missed anything?

I painted one for you with words. Now you can picture me the first time I ever saw a girl's snatch.

Paint me something of your own ... unless it's got some kind of weird deviant PLEASE ASS BOX ME! going on, then you can just post a funny meme or something.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Have I missed anything?

I painted one for you with words. Now you can picture me the first time I ever saw a girl's snatch.

Paint me something of your own ... unless it's got some kind of weird deviant PLEASE ASS BOX ME! going on, then you can just post a funny meme or something.
:OMGLOL:

LOL, sorry Predatory Rager, You'll get no dick pics from me.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Labia stretching isnt distended labias. Again that's just inelastic tugor due to labia elongation. There wouldnt be any internal pressure. Do you know how labia elongation is done? There is no internal pressure.

And internal pressure due to child birth has it OWN term. It's called crowning.

So.....no. Not so much.

This insult was about you being such a big whore and you just offered your pussy up to Lokmar (gross).

Stop trying to make this something that it's not.

Bring cash, Lokmar.

No. You attempted an insult that was generic and poorly executed.

And now you back to telling lies about people you dont like. I didnt "offer" my "pussy" to Lokmar.

Words are hard, huh?

Yes, you just said you'd bang him as a friend. Who talks like that?

And where are the rules that insults are supposed medically accurate?

You're running away from your reality.
Thays what friends are for, pig. I bet aidsman.would let.you peg him! FACT!!!

No, my friends are not for fucking, maybe in cornfuckistan...
Stupid ass pig bitch, it was a fukin joak, oak.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Have I missed anything?

... on cue.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Admin really does suck dick tho

The TDS (Teh Dick Sucking) happened right in the middle of a serious discussion about how I said I'd probably fuck Lokmar as a friends and that is super slutty because I said it after January 2022.

This is why I'm a big slut but other "active" members on the board (on her "team") are NOT big sluts.

I said it was because it was January 2022, or did you, idiot? I said "keeps". And you've kept on saying it.

Why are you blaming me or anyone else for your words?

Okay so when was the big slut deadline, then?

Apparently, you don't have one. You tell me when the deadline is?

Me? Lord no. I have no arbitrary date of which someone must stop slutting it up in order to absolved from sluttiness. I'm not disingenuous.

I'm asking you about your perceptions here.

So......what's the slut deadline?

There is no such thing as a "perceptual deadline". I can't set a deadline for your behavior. YOU drive the behavior not me.

I didnt ask about any "perceptual deadline".

I asked what your slut deadline was.

I'm asking you about your own line of logic here. YOU are the one thinking this shit, not me.

What is a slut deadline even mean? You have no logic.

I'm asking about YOUR logic.

And I agree.....you have none. Or any genuine standards.

I have standards that I apply to myself. I don't talk to other men about fucking them as a joke, as a friend, in any way. They are based on my upbringing, one was taught that it was slutty behavior.

How I perceive others is based upon my world view.

Sounds like you apply your self standards on others regardless if theyve consented or not. Some could call that a bit uptight. Perhaps even insecure.

My standards typically involve not posting shit people have told me privately and using their family members and kids as weapons. Like accusing other women of enabling sex abuse of their teenagers and providing graphic descriptions of actual sexual encounters without the others consent.

And naturally.....my teams standards than your teams standards.

Not "posting shit people told you?"

Explain why you posted the intimate details of your torrid and somewhat sad affair with Martini? I understand that the sex and the cat weren't "told" to you but you get the idea Mrs. Public Information.

Before you try getting all law school on us, try spelling word like "renege" correctly you mammoth dumb fuck.

I looked at that post and I said to myself, oh hell no she just did not lob one up for me to smack out of the park again. You're as stupid as they come and you'd be better off letting your rotten "distended" labia type out your comebacks. Either that or try using pictures from now on.

You fucking own yourself everytime you try to prove "how smart you are." Give it up, EVERYONE knows you're a fucking idiot.

Can you believe she asked me for a slut deadline? What in the holy fuck is the pile of scrambled eggs in her head sending to her fingers type out?

What the fuck is a "slut deadline?"

I have no fucking idea.

She's trying to drag Murdock into her drama because I'm calling her a slut. So, I guess in her head she knows some things about Murdock's sexual history and wants to establish a "timeline" for when a woman is a slut.

All I know is that today, this very day, she said she'd give Lokmar a friendly fuck. She's the one being slutty and she wants to pull Murdock down with her.
Yea, I got an appointment next Tuesday to take her up on her offer and toss away a great 20 year marriage you feeble fuktard.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The TDS (Teh Dick Sucking) happened right in the middle of a serious discussion about how I said I'd probably fuck Lokmar as a friends and that is super slutty because I said it after January 2022.

This is why I'm a big slut but other "active" members on the board (on her "team") are NOT big sluts.

I said it was because it was January 2022, or did you, idiot? I said "keeps". And you've kept on saying it.

Me? Lord no. I have no arbitrary date of which someone must stop slutting it up in order to absolved from sluttiness. I'm not disingenuous.

There is no such thing as a "perceptual deadline". I can't set a deadline for your behavior. YOU drive the behavior not me.

I'm asking you about your own line of logic here. YOU are the one thinking this shit, not me.

I have standards that I apply to myself. I don't talk to other men about fucking them as a joke, as a friend, in any way. They are based on my upbringing, one was taught that it was slutty behavior.

Sounds like you apply your self standards on others regardless if theyve consented or not. Some could call that a bit uptight. Perhaps even insecure.

My standards typically involve not posting shit people have told me privately and using their family members and kids as weapons. Like accusing other women of enabling sex abuse of their teenagers and providing graphic descriptions of actual sexual encounters without the others consent.

Explain why you posted the intimate details of your torrid and somewhat sad affair with Martini? I understand that the sex and the cat weren't "told" to you but you get the idea Mrs. Public Information.

Before you try getting all law school on us, try spelling word like "renege" correctly you mammoth dumb fuck.

I looked at that post and I said to myself, oh hell no she just did not lob one up for me to smack out of the park again. You're as stupid as they come and you'd be better off letting your rotten "distended" labia type out your comebacks. Either that or try using pictures from now on.

You fucking own yourself everytime you try to prove "how smart you are." Give it up, EVERYONE knows you're a fucking idiot.

Can you believe she asked me for a slut deadline? What in the holy fuck is the pile of scrambled eggs in her head sending to her fingers type out?

I have no fucking idea.

She's trying to drag Murdock into her drama because I'm calling her a slut. So, I guess in her head she knows some things about Murdock's sexual history and wants to establish a "timeline" for when a woman is a slut.

All I know is that today, this very day, she said she'd give Lokmar a friendly fuck. She's the one being slutty and she wants to pull Murdock down with her.
Yea, I got an appointment next Tuesday to take her up on her offer and toss away a great 20 year marriage you feeble fuktard.

You two are talking about fucking, end of...

How would your wife like to hear your jokes?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Have I missed anything?

... on cue.
You forgot to include your "I'm crying my eyes out and shaking my iPad in anger" rant.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Have I missed anything?

... on cue.
You forgot to include your "I'm crying my eyes out and shaking my iPad in anger" rant.

No. It was an honest attempt to move along the conversation in an adult and civil manner. I painted a word picture for you about the first time I ever saw a girl's junk. From my word mosaic, you should be able to picture me, a 10-year-old boy in an old lesbian's root cellar all alone with a 10-year-old girl named Juli, looking at a cunt for the first time. At least you should be able to picture that in your mind if your imagination is even half functional.

Then you asked me if I wanted you to paint a picture of the first time you ever exchanged glimpses of your junk with someone else and I said yes.

In retrospect, I should not have made the wisecrack about weird deviant PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. That was insensitive and wrong of me to have done so. It is not for me to judge how and to whom someone shows glimpses of their junk to another for the first time. If your first time showing your junk was with another little boy, I make no judgements.

Tell us the story? I told mine.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

I wish...I really fucking wish that her and Biggie Fathead would stop trying to start fights all the time, I mean occasionally fine but good lord they're trying to just start altercations out of thin air.

In the long run it's going to hurt them more than anyone else.

It's fine to fight, but do it with the person that is fighting with you, not someone you're clearly jealous of... This is why Murdock gets irritated. She's constantly dragging her into fights that Murdock isn't a part of...and all her fucking sociopathic enablers allow her to do this.

"Why are you so mean to Dovey?" Fuck off, this bitch is poison.

I will say that Murdock did bring a little on herself. Anyone that has sexual relations with the stupid cunt is asking for it. Look at the three shitheads that she slept with. It's like having a fucking kid with her, she's latched onto Biggie Scrotum like he's her next meal ticket, she still talks about Martini constantly and she brings up Murdock like it was her best ever animal-on-Murdock experience ever.

Being intimate with Dovey is like having a 9000 pound anvil chained to ones ankle or in Martini's case, cankle. You're pretty much stuck with her for your entire forum life.

Do I have sympathy for Murdock? Yes. Did Murdock make her decision? Yes. Will Murdock have to live with her poor judgement? Yes. Murdock isn't entirely innocent in all this either.

I'm not taking any sides regarding this issue, I'm just telling it like it is. But I do agree with you on Dove "dragging" Murdock into threads she's not even participating in. As you and I know, that's just how Dove operates. Besides, Murdock can take care of herself, she's at Mach 12 when it comes to brain power when compared to Dove, I think she'll be just fine. Dove needs to worry about Dove and what's going on in her own head, instead of trying getting into the heads of others. She's got plenty to work on.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

Not with you having Covid you don't. Though, Covid is probably the least of Dove's worries when it comes to communicable diseases.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

I wish...I really fucking wish that her and Biggie Fathead would stop trying to start fights all the time, I mean occasionally fine but good lord they're trying to just start altercations out of thin air.

It's fine to fight, but do it with the person that is fighting with you, not someone you're clearly jealous of... This is why Murdock gets irritated. She's constantly dragging her into fights that Murdock isn't a part of...and all her fucking sociopathic enablers allow her to do this.

I will say that Murdock did bring a little on herself. Anyone that has sexual relations with the stupid cunt is asking for it. Look at the three shitheads that she slept with. It's like having a fucking kid with her, she's latched onto Biggie Scrotum like he's her next meal ticket, she still talks about Martini constantly and she brings up Murdock like it was her best ever animal-on-Murdock experience ever.

Being intimate with Dovey is like having a 9000 pound anvil chained to ones ankle or in Martini's case, cankle. You're pretty much stuck with her for your entire forum life.

Do I have sympathy for Murdock? Yes. Did Murdock make her decision? Yes. Will Murdock have to live with her poor judgement? Yes. Murdock isn't entirely innocent in all this either.

I'm not taking any sides regarding this issue, I'm just telling it like it is. But I do agree with you on Dove "dragging" Murdock into threads she's not even participating in. As you and I know, that's just how Dove operates. Besides, Murdock can take care of herself, she's at Mach 12 when it comes to brain power when compared to Dove, I think she'll be just fine. Dove needs to worry about Dove and what's going on in her own head, instead of trying getting into the heads of others. She's got plenty to work on.
Too melty; didn’t read

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Many of these folks are obviously quite elderly now, and they are probably spending most of their time in parks feeding pigeons or eating jello

How about these captures of mine..

Seagulls give pigeons a run for their bread crumbs...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

You two are talking about fucking, end of...

How would your wife like to hear your jokes?
It wasnt my joke, assclown.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

This all surrounds your feelz for Kev.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

Not with you having Covid you don't. Though, Covid is probably the least of Dove's worries when it comes to communicable diseases.
Maybe she feels extra sorry for me tho.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

I know I do but I wouldn't fuck you with half of Dove's rotten Labia.

Be sure to have alot of $1 bills on hand and a cashiers check for $3.5K.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

This all surrounds your feelz for Kev.

You're probably right, afterall he's probably more of a man than you, even with his chinese phone book chins.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

Flynn.....do you urinate from your clitorus?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

Why?

Would you like me to "renege" on that???

ROTFLMFAO!!!!-

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He would just be phishing pin ID to find out who is behind the guests is my guess.
For fuck sakes, he can delete posts in the Politics sub. Get a fucking grip white folks.

STFU with your white folks shit already.
They are irrational and made out of pudding. Today's performance only reinforced that.

Oh No, someone I don't like can delete posts in a sub I don't post in, so I have to stay away from the sub he isn't allowed. That's white logic for you.

So is it Chinese logic to give someone a panel that's destroyed several other forums?

The problem is not everyone agrees with these claims he has "destroyed several forums". Most people watched and have their own opinions on what happened. This narrative that Big "destroyed several forums" isnt the consensus.

You guys dont like him, that's pretty much it. You cant demand everyone accept your version of events and make decisions for THEIR forums(that arrogance thing about what people should do with their own forum again) that you agree with.

It's a mod panel. He doesnt have access to anyones IP. Or anything. You guys are bringing the drama claiming he "destroyed several forums" because you think it makes the tantrum more "rational".

Fash is allowed to decide what happens on her board and if she wants Big to help mod the politcs section, that's her decision. Shes known Big for years and she capable of forming her own views about him. You guys have a really bad habit of expecting other people to dislike who you dislike and just believe what you say about them. Then if they dont....you usually get mad at them and start blaming them for bullshit.

Like how Poopturd was over here blaming Fash and calling her stupid because she doesnt jump onto this Big hysteria.

You guys really have no self awareness or any clue how obvious your manipulation tactics truly are.
Two Facts: Stubby was administrator of 2 different forums as they were driven off cliffs, do the math.
Three facts: SG and BF were busy as hell until you showed up with your idiotic partisan spamming. You registered at BC and spammed every thread on the main board with TDS memes until Fash restricted you to Rejected. Of course you ran away from those awful visible minority conservatives and back to the safety of your white geriatric tranny knitting circle at CBT.

Fourth fact: you're a forum wrecking cancer.
Ha he kinda like yer kind are the cancer of the earth
Insects

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

Why?

Would you like me to "renege" on that???

ROTFLMFAO!!!!-

Seriously Flynn do you pee from your clit?