Posters I would like to see come back...and the bag on Lily thread.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
***King Martini***

I really like this guy. I know he annoys some and can be a huge brag bag at times but it cannot be denied that he does draw people.

Really? When, and where? Because it certainly hasn't been the case on here.

Are you jealous......again?

His panel was taken away for doing the exact opposite of what you've claimed here, dummy.

Now you're jutting your canine snout into business that has nothing to do with you. I've known Fartini longer than you and I'd rather have him here than you.

It's not even close how much better Martini would be for the forum than him.

That's rich, when the majority of the forum would be glad if you took your pockmarked rhino ass and squeezed it through the exit back to Mexico.

Keep proving me right you colossal fuck. It's shit like this that makes you look like a weak fucking bitch. Instead of using that half eaten hog leg you call a fucking brain, you go right into your tried and true racist remarks while throwing Flea (your friend) under the white power bus as well.

I would gladly trade you for 9 UncleDilfs if I could.

You realise that attempting to stir shit between people is a tell tale sign of desperation?

You've been spending too much time around large Lily, as manipulation is one of her favourite tactics.

How the fuck am I stirring shit when you sat there telling Lily to go back to Mexico? I mean how much more do I need to say? So you're cool with only some hispanic people? Now Nazi's can choose when to be openly racist and get to pick and choose what colored people they like or dislike? Are you fucking kidding me?

What fucking planet are you from? Because it's obviously not fucking Earth.

You're a piece of garbage that should have been killed off with the rest of the dinosaurs.

I fail to see how telling a Mexican to leave the forum and go back to their homeland is "racist"?

But then again, you libtards do talk an immense amount of nonsense.

Now you're denying that was a racist based attack? You are truly unbelievable, you forgot ding-dong that we know you and what kind of vitriolic crap comes cascading out of that anus you call a mouth.

I thought Nazi's were proud of their white culture while putting down all the other cultures that aren't white. You seem to want to kill Jews, but now you weren't being a racist?

You are fucking weak. No, seriously, if only your bareback riding Neo Nazi brothers could see you now.

Hey dumbass, you realise that Spanish people are White Europeans?

We're not Spanish, we're of Mexican heritage. Don't give us that bullshit, you know most Latinos have Native blood too. You're only making an ass out of yourself.

And Mexicans don't have Spanish ancestry?

Did you read a denial in my response? What does "too" mean to you?

Well the "we're not Spanish" was kind of an indicator that you're attempting to distance yourself from any trace of Spanish blood.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So me pointing out how utterly ridiculous you sound is me being "angry?" Sir, you have no fucking idea. You have never seen me "angry" and if you did, this here would feel like Swedish Massage in comparison. So count your lucky stars you uneducated whelp.

I've seen you angry moar times than I've seen Lily stampede her way through a queue in Taco Bell.

Yes, your angry wurdz are truly terrifying and make people quiver in fear at the mere thought of being the target of one of your trademark rage-filled tirades. :Crazy:

For your information these aren't "tirades" you dumbass, these are my factual observations about you. You gloss it over however you need to, you can even sprinkle sugar on these to make them more palatable, you do whatever you got to do to make yourself feelz betters about getting your cowardly ass handed to you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've seen you angry moar times than I've seen Lily stampede her way through a Taco Bell queue.

Fucking lame. I think you love Taco Bell, it's the only fast food you talk about. Do you blow the guy at the register for free burritos?

Just calm down, I'm sure they'll allow you back in your local branch again soon enough, aslong as you remember to wear your diaper this time.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I am being ignored.

:BuhBye:

I had a RAT test today and it was negative, but does anybody care?.... and the silver nitrate stung..

Clean out the spam mods....tyia

Meltdown doesn't get modded. You need to stay out of meltdown if you don't want to see these battles.

This isn't a battle. The Nazi man is spamming. So is Frood.

This isn't flaming. It's spew from imbecilic tupperwear heads.

They're terrible. I agree. There is nothing we can do it meltdown nevertheless.
Have you ever noticed that losers are always so angry?

doublicat-2020-09-11-05-24-10.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
***King Martini***

I really like this guy. I know he annoys some and can be a huge brag bag at times but it cannot be denied that he does draw people.

Really? When, and where? Because it certainly hasn't been the case on here.

Are you jealous......again?

His panel was taken away for doing the exact opposite of what you've claimed here, dummy.

Now you're jutting your canine snout into business that has nothing to do with you. I've known Fartini longer than you and I'd rather have him here than you.

It's not even close how much better Martini would be for the forum than him.

That's rich, when the majority of the forum would be glad if you took your pockmarked rhino ass and squeezed it through the exit back to Mexico.

Keep proving me right you colossal fuck. It's shit like this that makes you look like a weak fucking bitch. Instead of using that half eaten hog leg you call a fucking brain, you go right into your tried and true racist remarks while throwing Flea (your friend) under the white power bus as well.

I would gladly trade you for 9 UncleDilfs if I could.

You realise that attempting to stir shit between people is a tell tale sign of desperation?

You've been spending too much time around large Lily, as manipulation is one of her favourite tactics.

How the fuck am I stirring shit when you sat there telling Lily to go back to Mexico? I mean how much more do I need to say? So you're cool with only some hispanic people? Now Nazi's can choose when to be openly racist and get to pick and choose what colored people they like or dislike? Are you fucking kidding me?

What fucking planet are you from? Because it's obviously not fucking Earth.

You're a piece of garbage that should have been killed off with the rest of the dinosaurs.

I fail to see how telling a Mexican to leave the forum and go back to their homeland is "racist"?

But then again, you libtards do talk an immense amount of nonsense.

Now you're denying that was a racist based attack? You are truly unbelievable, you forgot ding-dong that we know you and what kind of vitriolic crap comes cascading out of that anus you call a mouth.

I thought Nazi's were proud of their white culture while putting down all the other cultures that aren't white. You seem to want to kill Jews, but now you weren't being a racist?

You are fucking weak. No, seriously, if only your bareback riding Neo Nazi brothers could see you now.

Hey dumbass, you realise that Spanish people are White Europeans?

We're not Spanish, we're of Mexican heritage. Don't give us that bullshit, you know most Latinos have Native blood too. You're only making an ass out of yourself.

And Mexicans don't have Spanish ancestry?

Did you read a denial in my response? What does "too" mean to you?

Well the "we're not Spanish" was kind of an indicator that you're attempting to distance yourself from any trace of Spanish blood.

Ask any Spaniard, you know people born in SPAIN, if Latin Americans and specifically Mexican Americans are Spanish. We are American by nationality. We are of Mexican heritage...which for most means having a mix of European and Native blood. The amount of Spanish varies from person to person and region to region.

You are very ignorant and you proudly show it. You should be embarrassed. I cringe thinking about being as ignorant as you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've seen you angry moar times than I've seen Lily stampede her way through a Taco Bell queue.

Fucking lame. I think you love Taco Bell, it's the only fast food you talk about. Do you blow the guy at the register for free burritos?

Just calm down, I'm sure they'll allow you back in your local branch again soon enough, aslong as you remember to wear your diaper this time.

So, that's a yes.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I am being ignored.

I had a RAT test today and it was negative, but does anybody care?.... and the silver nitrate stung..

I'm not ignoring you Caskur, I'm glad that you don't have any rats in your body.

Silver nitrate? Do they think you're a Werewolf? Or were they thinking there were WereRats in you? Now I'm really concerned!

Tell me more.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am being ignored.

I'm not ignoring you Caskur, I'm glad that you don't have any rats in your body.

Silver nitrate? Do they think you're a Werewolf? Or were they thinking there were WereRats in you? Now I'm really concerned!

Tell me more.

I would prefer reading about her heath status than reading what the losers post.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
For your information these aren't "tirades" you dumbass, these are my factual observations about you. You gloss it over however you need to, you can even sprinkle sugar on these to make them more palatable, you do whatever you got to do to make yourself feelz betters about getting your cowardly ass handed to you.

Uh huh, so you mean to say that you're just pretending to be angry when you're doing your screeching banchie routine?

Well, I'll give credit where it's due, you're a damn good actor.... I could swear that I'm dealing with an unhinged meth-abusing lunatic whenever I interact with you or whoever else is using the handle.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I am being ignored.

Tell me more.

I would prefer reading about her heath status than reading what the losers post.

Amen to that!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Uh huh, so you mean to say that you're just pretending to be angry when you'itre doing your screeching banchie routine?

Well, I'll give credit where it's due, you're a damn good actor.... I could swear that I'm dealing with an unhinged meth-abusing lunatic whenever I interact with you or whoever else is using the handle.

It's "banshee" you illiterate twat.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I am being ignored.

Meltdown doesn't get modded. You need to stay out of meltdown if you don't want to see these battles.

She admitted to having no titties recently Lol.

Poor cow can't even boast about having massive tits like most other fatties...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I had an appointment at Fiona Stanley hospital..

My wound 11 weeks on is now only 1 cm by 2.5 cms and no depth..

from 9 cms long and 7 cms deep to nearly ^^^read above^^^...healed.

I am nearly back to full power so cut the old lady lames.... just remember I know All lame towns secrets.... and I am prepared to use them.

Okay...okay...no need to get all Jackie Chan on me...sheesh!

I'm glad things are getting better in regard to your wound. I hope you feel better sooner than later.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am being ignored.

She admitted to having no titties recently Lol.

Poor cow can't even boast about having massive tits like most other fatties...

And I have a life partner, kids, a grandkid, retired from my profession. Impress me with what you've accomplished in life. Are your titties bigger than mine?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I am being ignored.

Tell me more.

Why don't you go start your own forum then!

Oh wait, didn't you already do that and nobody joined, so you ended up creating numerous fake accounts so you could talk to yourself? :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am being ignored.

Tell me more.

Oh wait, didn't you already do that and nobody joined, so you ended up creating numerous fake accounts so you could talk to yourself? :LOL3:

I want to stay here and torment you. Your "superior" bloodlines have failed in life. That tickles me.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am being ignored.

Tell me more.

They put microscopic silver on open wounds. It kills bacteria....microscopic silver chokes bacteria apparently.... I want to show people my original wound and how great it looks now but alas, some people might puke...

I recommend zinc and extra vit c to speed recovery... I want people to be aware of superbugs. They are everywhere.

my wound has cost the government at least 100,000 bucks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am being ignored.

Tell me more.

They put microscopic silver on open wounds. It kills bacteria....microscopic silver chokes bacteria apparently.... I want to show people my original wound and how great it looks now but alas, some people might puke...

I recommend zinc and extra vit c to speed recovery... I want people to be aware of superbugs. They are everywhere.

Did you get MRSA?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am being ignored.

Tell me more.

I want to stay here and torment you. Your "superior" bloodlines have failed in life. That tickles me.

Don't you realize Aryan is a native Brit living on his native land too?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am being ignored.

Tell me more.

Did you get MRSA?

yep!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am being ignored.

Tell me more.

I do. I don't tell him to go back where he came from though. Bit confused here...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am being ignored.

Tell me more.

Did you get MRSA?

yep!!!!

I had that about 10-12 years ago. The pain! It was so bad that I still shower with antiseptic skin cleanser one day out of the week, just in case. I had to have surgery to have it taken care of...it was bad!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I am being ignored.

Tell me more.

Heya Caskur, how did you get the wound in the first place? Was it a dingo or kangaroo? Strange things happen when you try to feed wild animals.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I am being ignored.

Tell me more.

I didn't realize there was a country named, "Stupid."

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am being ignored.

Tell me more.

I do. I don't tell him to go back where he came from though. Bit confused here...

Well brown people use the expression native but don't think that of Brits. For instance aborigines rue the fact they were invaded by Brits and that notion isn't frowned upon... no one says, "Abos, that is racist." However if natural born Brits say we want less browns invading they say it's racist. But usually Brits like browns so my analogy sucks but blacks, they don't like so much, - formally that is.

I know my great grandfather married a woman whose surname was Jose. So a small part of my ancestry is Spannish. I find it interesting but then I don't face brainless taunts everyday.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am being ignored.

Tell me more.

Well brown people use the expression native but don't think that of Brits. For instance aborigines rue the fact they were invaded by Brits and that notion isn't frowned upon... no one says, "Abos,that is racist." However if natural born Brits say we want less browns invading they say it's racist. But usually Brits like browns so my analogy sucks but blacks, they don't like so much, - formally that is.

I know my great grandfather married a woman whose surname was Jose. So a small part of my ancestry is Spannish. I find it interesting but then I don't face brainless taunts everyday.

I haven't commented on his native British blood though I understand he is native British. I will say now that they aren't sending their best to this forum though. :Disagree:

That being said, I was using "native" as a shortcut for Native American.

Brainless taunts are par for the course. They just show me how not superior they are to me.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am being ignored.

Tell me more.

Did you get MRSA?

yep!!!!

I had that about 10-12 years ago. The pain! It was so bad that I still shower with antiseptic skin cleanser one day out of the week, just in case. I had to have surgery to have it taken care of...it was bad!

I use it as well. chlorhexidine.