Are you gonna fill them up? PWN3D
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,662 Location Upper US Yesterday at 2:42 PM #31 Fredricka said: Are you gonna fill them up? Click to expand... PWN3D
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,311 Location ~ Yesterday at 2:43 PM #32 jack said: PWN3D Click to expand... Delula
Scooter Reaction score 1,461 Location South Central PA Yesterday at 3:08 PM #33 The Prowler said: But a really nice tube amp might be something that would be good to have. I will keep it in mind. Click to expand... I'm seriously considering the Sonzera 20. It's much nicer (and more expensive) than I really need but I might as well spend the money and be happy about it.
The Prowler said: But a really nice tube amp might be something that would be good to have. I will keep it in mind. Click to expand... I'm seriously considering the Sonzera 20. It's much nicer (and more expensive) than I really need but I might as well spend the money and be happy about it.