PURGE @ Bastard Factory

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
3 Hours Into The Purge

A man stands alone, he has shitty cornrows and rap music plays from the distance. Blood runs down his face from a fresh cut as he stands in the center of the street smiling, it's Breakfall. He stands with a hammer in his hand, beneath him, Holliday in full fishing gear, slowly crawls away. Breakfall has nearly killed the man.

We get a glimpse of Biggie Smalls, a huge man who loves to use machetes. He's sitting in his parents basement, finishing his mask made from pigskin. He smiles as he puts it on, ready to go on the hunt.

A few blocks away... Blazor's walking down the sidewalk, keeping caution for all vehicles as he shoots anyone he sees. In total, he shoots 9 random lurkers dead.

wqyXE5G.gif

Meanwhile, inside Epileptic Disco, Seamajor sits alone at the bar, sucking on his pineapple screwdriver.

Oerdin, realgrimm and Mr. Whipple attend a Purge party at Swamp-Ducks watching "The PURGE Report", relatively safe. As X's SUV goes 90 MPH down the road looking for avatars to hack. Admin and UncleDilf are also running around the board, laughing at 'fart' and 'poop' jokes, trying to start fights with one another and flaming anyone who will listen, Dilf bolts out the front door on a sugar high, not seeing Ice patiently waiting for him and it cost him.

4FvKlm2.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
:ROFL3: :ROFL3: :ROFL3: :ROFL3:

Hahahahahahaha

Laughing my ass off!!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My nephew, knows I get on these forums. He here, and has no idea who all these fucks are, but he found the story hilarious lol. I had to explain bits to him, like how Sea like pineapple and stuff lol.

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
3 Hours Into The Purge

A man stands alone, he has shitty cornrows and rap music plays from the distance. He's cut and bloods running down his face as he stands in the center of the street smiling, it's Breakfall. He stands with a hammer in his hand, beneath him, Holliday in full fishing gear, slowly crawls away. Breakfall has nearly killed the man.

We get a glimpse of Biggie Smalls, a huge man who loves to use machetes. He's sitting in his parents basement, finishing his mask made from pigskin. He smiles as he puts it on, ready to go on the hunt.

A few blocks away... Blazor's walking down the sidewalk, keeping caution for all vehicles as he shoots anyone he sees. In total, he shoots 9 people random lurkers dead.

wqyXE5G.gif

Meanwhile, inside Epileptic Disco, Seamajor sits alone at the bar, sucking on his pineapple screwdriver.

Oerdin, realgrimm and Mr. Whipple attend a Purge party at Swamp-Ducks watching "The PURGE Report", relatively safe. As X's SUV goes 90 MPH down the road looking for avatars to hack. Admin and UncleDilf are also running around the board, laughing at 'fart' and 'poop' jokes, trying to start fights with one another and flaming anyone who will listen, they run into the middle of the road, not looking both ways and it cost them.

4FvKlm2.gif

lol is that my SUV ?
tenor.gif

ha ha ha ha ha GREAT STORY (:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My nephew, knows I get on these forums. He here, and has no idea who all these fucks are, but he found the story hilarious lol. I had to explain bits to him, like how Sea like pineapple and stuff lol.

He "eats" the whole pineapple in one "sitting"...

Nothing butt net!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I cant stress this enough, I love this MASSIVE Avatar Hack right now lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I cant tell which Im laughing more over, Seaboobies has to be lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I cant tell which Im laughing more over, Seaboobies has to be lol.
I’m imagining him with a Scottish accent too! :LOL1:

Hahahahaha

"Oi! I like pineapples and Hornitos ya wee bastard! Dont be yankin' me pics!" hahahha

Ok, whos swinging first at the MaxiRoach Pinata!? There was at least 10 folks ready for it hahaha. Lets go! hahahaha

tenor.gif

jgLG8QW.gif

Where's the fucking noobs!!!!!

Run Rabbit!!!! Run RABBIT@@@@

45pg.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I still keep laughing at Bastard Factory.... "and it cost him" folllowed by the kid in the Power Wheeels hahahahahahah

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im not sure Im ready to celebrate yet though. I mean I am, but this is the PURGE!!!! 48 hours of mayhem!!!!!

I've got my razor covered baseball bat, and Im ready to shove it up someones ass and spin it like a blender!!! Who wants Holligay Margaritas!!!!

9izt.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Time for a lil Admin on the barbie!!!

YfUNla.gif

Im hungry.

Is it too late for Lotus? Or shall we roast her like a pig? Well.... prolly not much meat on them bones, prolly like roasting a squirrel.

Or shall we spare her, and save her for later?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Im not sure Im ready to celebrate yet though. I mean I am, but this is the PURGE!!!! 48 hours of mayhem!!!!!

I've got my razor covered baseball bat, and Im ready to shove it up someones ass and spin it like a blender!!! Who wants Holligay Margaritas!!!!

9izt.gif
Between him and that lotus character, shit couldn’t get any less unenlightening and uncomical.

images

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Purge the scum, make them cower in a corner. Let them know the meaning of the word BASTARD!!!!

53ab347869beddc757c768a5

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I wonder why certain peeps with avatar hacks aint posting :Grin3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope she’s kidding.

You hope I'm kidding?

Nope. I mean, it looks very, very familiar to me.

Noooo. I hope Succubus is kidding about leaving.
she must have me on ignore lol
You're not the only one she has on ignore.lol

who? LotusBimbo?

She puts everyone on ignore at one point or another during her perpetual PMS cycle

Link?

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
23 Hours Into The Purge

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Q Estate. The largest house in Bastard Factory, and hours still before the purge ends. You'd expect the mansion to be on lock down, but the lights are bright, and more then a dozen cars sit in the long driveway as classical music plays and inside the mansion... around 40 people stand with drinks in their hands as longtime Epstein Island partner Q aka Maxis735 trots down the spiral steps, smiling at the company he has, he raises his drink as his new young lover comes down the stairs and kisses him on the cheek.

RAVEN:
"I love you babeeeee, and in a few hours this will all be over".

Q: "You know I reported those images of yours for your own good right?" *side grins stained teeth*

Q and RAVEN raise there glasses as the crowd cheers, the crowd thinking that they're safe here at The Q Estate.

Back at headquarters, the reported posts are stacking up, and going unnoticed, as panic'd posters are panicking. MODS are off playing their new PS5.

On the southside, we're a fly on the wall at the doublewide trailer (paid for) of Lotusbud. She's watching FOX News reruns and complaining about it, she's also complaining about her clothes... censorship and those weird patterns on her couch, as she stands up and walks into the kitchen, emptying the bottle into her glass, she turns, as her head is cut clean off. It rolls along the floor as Biggie Smalls stands there. Cleaning off his machete with her shirt as Flynn slides in behind him, dragging away the body of Lotusbud.

Biggie pulls out a piece of paper... unfolding it and on it are the names of 'Joe' and 'Jeannie'.

aNrVekN.gif

Ice, Dove and Mr. Whipple all lounge in their respective homes, packed with popcorn, watching the latest edition of "The Purge Report", relatively safe.

A few blocks away, Rukia Kuchiki chases after Weeg for his pizza, as Weeg hides inside a cheap motel. Kicking in a first floor door Weeg finds something even more terrifying! It's Succubus pegging Zanick#2 in full leather! Weeg slooooowly backs out of the room and closes the door. Rukia Kuchiki is now in the Lobby yelling Weegs name. Attacking anyone and everyone, a total of 4 innocent lurkers. Gone.

Weeg barricades the laundry room door and waits, "praying to Lord Jesus" as Rukia Kuchiki breaks windows and smashes doors screaming about a Pokémon God.