Putin says broken ARROW

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is it still all Putin's fault we are paying 30% more for nearly everything we buy?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why does every sentence that starts with ' a man in Florida' ends really weird LMFAO

OP
OP
Weeg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nukes coming soon!!! Prepare and repent! Putin is Antichrist momma says the angels told her

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nukes coming soon!!! Prepare and repent! Putin is Antichrist momma says the angels told her

Tell momma, an angel told me I needed to keep standing up and being a man. That many need that these days.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm impartial.. I don't believe all the MSM hype ..ie ...baby killing, raping, bs. ..(look at what they did to Trump) This war is def propaganda driven from both sides. Perhaps Zelenski should have kept his enemy closer (worked with him) instead of being a complete DICK!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm impartial.. I don't believe all the MSM hype ..ie ...baby killing, raping, bs. ..(look at what they did to Trump) This war is def propaganda driven from both sides. Perhaps Zelenski should have kept his enemy closer (worked with him) instead of being a complete DICK!

I dont believe the bullshit either. I've even seen the fakery.

Exact same thing they did to Trump.....

57dcb9c4e3bbdc25.jpeg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yep.

there's an invasion for certain but fuck if I'm buying the level of human atrocities these liberal scumbags are trying to sell

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Supposedly the Moskva (a 40 year old outdated Soviet Missile Cruiser) had nukes on it when it sank.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

57dcb9c4e3bbdc25.jpeg

Putin has a ton of terrible things he has do e but, no, it is doubtful any of the "he isinsane" horse shit is true.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

57dcb9c4e3bbdc25.jpeg
xDhUFzJ.jpg