Question: Just how many Geo Metros and Tiny Shed Homes does Biggie Diaper-Head own?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You mean a navy Ralph Lauren hoody? See, if you weren't colour blind I would have known which picture you meant in the first place. So wearing a designer hoody is wrong why exactly? Not that taking fashion tips from you is anything I would even consider...

I've got a good memory and recall you sharing a charming anecdote about you having a crush on a boy at school who never noticed you and after finally plucking up the courage to speak to him, you nervously dropped your books everywhere Lol. This sweet coming of age tale kinda supports my theory about you, don't you think?

Oh? So now it's "navy blue?"

I thought you claimed to not ever have any kind of alternative lifestyle clothing? Is "navy blue" the exact color of homo blue? Only the really rich ghey wear Ralph Lauren. You are ghey, but not rich. So why are you trying to perpetuate this cycle of you trying to literally fall out of the closet? You dress like a granola eating, anti-soap using, Melissa Etheridge listening emo bull dyke.

As for you attempt at creative writing...stop. Just stop. You write like you fucking sound which is highly retarded. Sometimes I wonder if you had some sort of early childhood accident where you needed a brain transplant and the only thing available was a cactus.

Is there not something better a pedestrian fuckwit such as yourself can be doing with the time allotted to you by no bail laws permeating throughout the country? Treating herpes sores, chasing your scattering teeth across your moldy carpet, milking the family pet for much needed nourishment ?

Anything would be better than obsessing endlessly over things no one with modicum of cognivative brain function gives a fuck about.

A Navy Blue Sweater is going to be your next basis for a 6 month anxiety attack?

Yeah, like the $3.5k Dovey gift scandal. Flynn gets particularly triggered about that for some reason.

I just like bringing it up because you fucks have no defense from it, because everything I've said is fucking true.

Why would I want to defend or criticise something like that? It's none of my business or yours for that matter.

Well when you realize you are dealing with a likely predator that uses flame boards to fish for info on people from the internet for perverted purposes, it will start making sense.

Watch how Flynn just started claiming and SPAMMING that my kids were "taken by the state". It will repeat this to the point where the flow of the thread is awkward and stuck, and then it starts demanding I PROVE my kids were not taken by the state.

So it makes this claim out of nowhere and repeats it over and over hoping I get defensive about it, right? And then I'm supposed to argue this with this creepy ass stranger and say "no they werent!". But I havent done that, because I don't give a shit what anyone says.

So now I messed up the stalkers plot because once I start denying it, now the fuck head will demand proof. When I failed to argue it.....Flynn just went ahead to "demand proof" stage anyway and started demanding I "prove" my kids are with me.

Of course the entire point of this is to get personal info and ultimately pictures of peoples minor children. This is how online predators work.

Gross isnt it? Anyway this is why Flynn is so focused NOT on humorous content but rather targeting people for fishing.....its a predator. It focuses on topics it thinks will get people "defensive" so it can demand pictures and other information.

Well, I've already got it to confess about telling one lie, slippery slope and all that?

It doesn't exactly take a genius to realise that whoever is behind the handle is full of complete and utter horeshit.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You mean a navy Ralph Lauren hoody? See, if you weren't colour blind I would have known which picture you meant in the first place. So wearing a designer hoody is wrong why exactly? Not that taking fashion tips from you is anything I would even consider...

I've got a good memory and recall you sharing a charming anecdote about you having a crush on a boy at school who never noticed you and after finally plucking up the courage to speak to him, you nervously dropped your books everywhere Lol. This sweet coming of age tale kinda supports my theory about you, don't you think?

I thought you claimed to not ever have any kind of alternative lifestyle clothing? Is "navy blue" the exact color of homo blue? Only the really rich ghey wear Ralph Lauren. You are ghey, but not rich. So why are you trying to perpetuate this cycle of you trying to literally fall out of the closet? You dress like a granola eating, anti-soap using, Melissa Etheridge listening emo bull dyke.

As for you attempt at creative writing...stop. Just stop. You write like you fucking sound which is highly retarded. Sometimes I wonder if you had some sort of early childhood accident where you needed a brain transplant and the only thing available was a cactus.

So you deny sharing this charming story from your childhood? If so, you're lying....

Only the rich wear £120 hooded tops? Soyattle's a strange fucking place.

You are literally a poor fuck thinking the rich dress like you.

WTF are you droning on about now? Isn't it about time for your garden hose down?

No wonder the authorities cut it down to once a week, the amount of water required was causing shortages in the area...

You're bragging that you wear a RL hoody.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Is there not something better a pedestrian fuckwit such as yourself can be doing with the time allotted to you by no bail laws permeating throughout the country? Treating herpes sores, chasing your scattering teeth across your moldy carpet, milking the family pet for much needed nourishment ?

Anything would be better than obsessing endlessly over things no one with modicum of cognivative brain function gives a fuck about.

A Navy Blue Sweater is going to be your next basis for a 6 month anxiety attack?

Yeah, like the $3.5k Dovey gift scandal. Flynn gets particularly triggered about that for some reason.

I just like bringing it up because you fucks have no defense from it, because everything I've said is fucking true.

Why would I want to defend or criticise something like that? It's none of my business or yours for that matter.

Well when you realize you are dealing with a likely predator that uses flame boards to fish for info on people from the internet for perverted purposes, it will start making sense.

Watch how Flynn just started claiming and SPAMMING that my kids were "taken by the state". It will repeat this to the point where the flow of the thread is awkward and stuck, and then it starts demanding I PROVE my kids were not taken by the state.

So it makes this claim out of nowhere and repeats it over and over hoping I get defensive about it, right? And then I'm supposed to argue this with this creepy ass stranger and say "no they werent!". But I havent done that, because I don't give a shit what anyone says.

So now I messed up the stalkers plot because once I start denying it, now the fuck head will demand proof. When I failed to argue it.....Flynn just went ahead to "demand proof" stage anyway and started demanding I "prove" my kids are with me.

Of course the entire point of this is to get personal info and ultimately pictures of peoples minor children. This is how online predators work.

Gross isnt it? Anyway this is why Flynn is so focused NOT on humorous content but rather targeting people for fishing.....its a predator. It focuses on topics it thinks will get people "defensive" so it can demand pictures and other information.
This sounds very familiar...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

So you deny sharing this charming story from your childhood? If so, you're lying....

You are literally a poor fuck thinking the rich dress like you.

WTF are you droning on about now? Isn't it about time for your garden hose down?

No wonder the authorities cut it down to once a week, the amount of water required was causing shortages in the area...

You're bragging that you wear a RL hoody.

Where? Unfortunately I doubt they'll make any sizes which fit you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You mad chunkzilla ? Of course you are, most people would be in your position.

I have to ask, just how did you get so humongously fat?

Or are you just "big boned" and born that way?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Huh?

poark.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Poark, you're a fucking mess, both physically and mentally.

Normally I'd advise someone in your state to attempt fixing their pointless ass, but in your case, there's really no point.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You know, you English are supposed to be mindful of manners and what not and yet you post this disgustingly offensive photo which radiates misery and dispair so close to dinner time for us here in the States?

Are you not aware of timezone differences good sir?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Normally I'd advise someone in your state to attempt fixing their pointless ass, but in your case, there's really no point.

Yeah, you're the picture of mental health and male beauty I'm sure.

Someone sent me your picture in pm just yesterday.

1753043683-tumblr_m594q4Mv7y1qd09wwo1_500.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You know, you English are supposed to be mindful of manners and what not and yet you post this disgustingly offensive photo which radiates misery and dispair so close to dinner time for us here in the States?

I remember the first time I saw a graphic image of this monstrous meat mammoth.....

It's one of those sort of life experiences which no matter how much you prepare yourself for, the psychological damage is impossible to avoid and will likely haunt you for the rest of your days.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Of course they did.

Deja vu?

You're an absolute 'joak'.... some things never change.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course they did.

Deja vu?

You're an absolute 'joak'.... some things never change.

Exactly, they did. Why aren't you smart enough to shut your yap when there's a camera around?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I remember the first time I saw a graphic image of this monstrous meat mammoth.....

It's one of those sort of life experiences which no matter how much you prepare yourself for, the psychological damage is impossible to avoid and will likely haunt you for the rest of your days.
And from looks of it her girdle is under siege and she is attempting to stuff those watermelons into a pair of high heels so you know this means Catfish Date night

wonder went through the mind of the poor soul who had to witness Sea Titan lumbering over to their dinner table

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

So you're also a recreational angel dust user? I guess "I told" you this heartwarming story of my goofy self at such an awkward age in hopes of you using it against me one day. Yes, because that's how I roll. You fucking guillible dipshit. If in fact I did share something like that, I'm sure that I was totally fucking serious because the forums are full of honesty and forthcoming truths. Idiot.

So $160 tops is your measuring stick as to what rich is? You're a fucking nimrod.

Ahh gotcha, you devious old devil. So by this admission, you are in fact a 50 year old guy, like Benzo insists?

So now you're listening to BEnzo? Why stop there? Why not also "listen" to the people that wear tinfoil hats? Why not go a step further and listen to Freud about how to be woman on a forum?
U mad?

I knew I heard a squeaky wheelchair and smelled a leaking colostomy bag.

Who won that flex off between you and Bonesaw? Did you ever get a picture of his bicep after all your "ultimatums?"
Keep it relevant you mope.
Nobody knows Bonesaw on this board but us, and that was five years ago anyway. And, not even one of those five softbodies took up the challenge, as you well know. I got a lot of miles out of that bit, tho. Lol
:STFU4: You've got more wrinkles on your face than my ballsack on a cold day, beat it...
Sheeit, boy. Doubtful you'd even have a sac on a cold day.

He gets beat up by girls on forums. That’s why he takes his anger out on them in real life. He aint fooling shit
So tell me about the person you know that's now worm food due to Covid... I hope they suffered :LOL3:

What about them? They weren’t my fucking family. How’s your mother’s corpse, btw? Full of maggots still?
Probably, how many abortions have you had?

As many as your maggoty mother had.
Imagine killing your own flesh and blood, a poor child given no chance at life because it's fat hag mother couldn't keep her legs closed and chose the STD route... You're a vile creature!

So mom had some abortions? Nice way to call your mom a fag hag whore. LMAO
Nope NEVER! Unlike you you selfish cretin! A bit of advice, using the ammo I give out is a noobs mistake and you're wasting you're time I'm laughing at your desperate attempts to penetrate my feelings... I've been through this shit and much much worse countless times in the past, you ain't shit grotbags! FACTS!

Using the ammo you gave out isnt noobish, you broke back reject. Giving out the fucking ammo in the first place is. You ain’t laughing. If you were, you wouldn’t be threatening to show up on my doorstep. Owned?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So you're also a recreational angel dust user? I guess "I told" you this heartwarming story of my goofy self at such an awkward age in hopes of you using it against me one day. Yes, because that's how I roll. You fucking guillible dipshit. If in fact I did share something like that, I'm sure that I was totally fucking serious because the forums are full of honesty and forthcoming truths. Idiot.

So $160 tops is your measuring stick as to what rich is? You're a fucking nimrod.

Ahh gotcha, you devious old devil. So by this admission, you are in fact a 50 year old guy, like Benzo insists?

So now you're listening to BEnzo? Why stop there? Why not also "listen" to the people that wear tinfoil hats? Why not go a step further and listen to Freud about how to be woman on a forum?

hey now! Freud made one helluva woman!

It's in the hips and strut... :Happy5:

...and your gaping pussy that's so big, it can be seen from the I.S.S.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

The fact that you think anyone owes a "defense" for shit that's no ones business, to the point where you spam about it for 2 years is pretty much why you are called D list Flynn and serve the board as a kick toy. Its fucking stupid. Literally no one cares.

Your meth fueled raging narcissism really keeps you hanging in there, though. Like a champ. You just keep repeating the same stupid shit over while people go from abusing you and laughing to begging you to TRY to do better.

I don't know how many more people need to tell you this isnt even ammo and it's boring and no one actually cares that you are offended by it. You just keep crying though and blathering this delusion that you make people "defensive" when in reality you just get knocked and smeared around the board like feces in a scat fetish video. It's not flame fodder. It's not insulting. It's not shameful. No one fucking cares. This is why the real flamers think you are a spastic owned moron.

You need to cope. Or give up on the flaming thing. It's not your talent. Js.

The fact you think you can suddenly jump in here reeking of your slut magic isn't going to work you lowly uneducated crackhead. No matter your made up insights along with your own sad little made up world where EVERYONE ELSE is the pedophile and pervert. You are nothing more than a washed out 2-bit junkie whore that's moved her con to cyberspace.

AGAIN, you of all fucking people accuse me of using "meth," when it was you that professes to be a "recovering" junkie and had Martini pawn his child's Switch to get you your much needed pain killers, because your drugged out ass had no insurance or any kind of financial help available to you at that time. Next time you accuse another of using drugs, you should first ask yourself: "Have they had their children taken away like me?"

"No one cares?"

Really? But you're here giving another one of your Narcotic Anonymous speeches, trying to fool everyone with your lack of intelligence as you venture forth yet again, trying to convey to me that I've hurt your ghetto feelings yet again. As far as me getting "knocked around," we and the rest of the forum knows that's not true. I've powerbombed your little Biggie Hemorrhoid through his own redundant shit smelling posts where it has become elementary. I've carved you up on numerous occasions outlining your sheer stupidity on a scale so fucking grand, I don't think there's enough room in this galaxy to contain your fucking stupidity. You are that fucking stupid, that it shoots out of you at ultraviolet levels making everything else as "stupid" as you.

As far as you giving anyone advice on "flaming," that's like you talking about your vast knowledge on the "Small Business Oligarchy."

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

U mad?

Who won that flex off between you and Bonesaw? Did you ever get a picture of his bicep after all your "ultimatums?"
Nobody knows Bonesaw on this board but us, and that was five years ago anyway. And, not even one of those five softbodies took up the challenge, as you well know. I got a lot of miles out of that bit, tho. Lol

That wasn't the point you fucking wheelchair bound faggot. My point being you smelly sack of human excrement is that you ACTUALLY CHALLENGED ANOTHER POSTER TO A FLEX OFF AND DEMANDED A PICTURE OF A MANS ARMS OR BICEPS.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

U mad?

That wasn't the point you fucking wheelchair bound faggot. My point being you smelly sack of human excrement is that you ACTUALLY CHALLENGED ANOTHER POSTER TO A FLEX OFF AND DEMANDED A PICTURE OF OTHER MENS ARMS OR BICEPS.

Yeah the Homoeroticism does seem to run to a bottomless depth at a forum currently littered with a garden variety of liberal spastic queer monkeys and generic faggot scum. For sure. Why just the other day, and I shit you not, Pedomin went full wife beater and short shorts on stage, right here in the sweatshop, declaring for the world to see that he was eagerly awaiting with anticipation and glee a second showing of breakfall's cock pics.

So looking forward to seeing updated cock pics I believe is the exact phraseology he used to describe the friction he's been generating day after day as he rubs his hands together and across his tiny penis with paramount enthusiasm

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The fact that you think anyone owes a "defense" for shit that's no ones business, to the point where you spam about it for 2 years is pretty much why you are called D list Flynn and serve the board as a kick toy. Its fucking stupid. Literally no one cares.

Your meth fueled raging narcissism really keeps you hanging in there, though. Like a champ. You just keep repeating the same stupid shit over while people go from abusing you and laughing to begging you to TRY to do better.

I don't know how many more people need to tell you this isnt even ammo and it's boring and no one actually cares that you are offended by it. You just keep crying though and blathering this delusion that you make people "defensive" when in reality you just get knocked and smeared around the board like feces in a scat fetish video. It's not flame fodder. It's not insulting. It's not shameful. No one fucking cares. This is why the real flamers think you are a spastic owned moron.

You need to cope. Or give up on the flaming thing. It's not your talent. Js.

The fact you think you can suddenly jump in here reeking of your slut magic isn't going to work you lowly uneducated crackhead. No matter your made up insights along with your own sad little made up world where EVERYONE ELSE is the pedophile and pervert. You are nothing more than a washed out 2-bit junkie whore that's moved her con to cyberspace.

AGAIN, you of all fucking people accuse me of using "meth," when it was you that professes to be a "recovering" junkie and had Martini pawn his child's Switch to get you your much needed pain killers, because your drugged out ass had no insurance or any kind of financial help available to you at that time. Next time you accuse another of using drugs, you should first ask yourself: "Have they had their children taken away like me?"

"No one cares?"

Really? But you're here giving another one of your Narcotic Anonymous speeches, trying to fool everyone with your lack of intelligence as you venture forth yet again, trying to convey to me that I've hurt your ghetto feelings yet again. As far as me getting "knocked around," we and the rest of the forum knows that's not true. I've powerbombed your little Biggie Hemorrhoid through his own redundant shit smelling posts where it has become elementary. I've carved you up on numerous occasions outlining your sheer stupidity on a scale so fucking grand, I don't think there's enough room in this galaxy to contain your fucking stupidity. You are that fucking stupid, that it shoots out of you at ultraviolet levels making everything else as "stupid" as you.

As far as you giving anyone advice on "flaming," that's like you talking about your vast knowledge on the "Small Business Oligarchy."
Fuck off from this forum you whore’s handbag...you’re disgusting!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’ve already answered this a hundred times :facepalm:

No. You. Haven't.

You commented on when your little antisocial lap dog Bonesaw saw fit to ban me for talking about Lemon trying to troll me via PM's...and the the fact that I made fun of Caskur's dead son through the smite system, when she was using smiting as flaming.

Furthermore, you did nothing when Biggie Crybaby deleted my account because I was using Dovey's acne covered face as my personal treadmill.

You seem to forget I was there every step of the way. You're like this super villain out of the MCU that feigns changing after apologizing for past deeds. You don't fool anyone you gigantic swamp hog.
You know...if you dropped dead tomorrow, people would be laughing their heads off. OD you bitch!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

U mad?

That wasn't the point you fucking wheelchair bound faggot. My point being you smelly sack of human excrement is that you ACTUALLY CHALLENGED ANOTHER POSTER TO A FLEX OFF AND DEMANDED A PICTURE OF OTHER MENS ARMS OR BICEPS.

Yeah the Homoeroticism does seem to run to a bottomless depth at a forum currently littered with a garden variety of liberal spastic queer monkeys and generic faggot scum. For sure. Why just the other day, and I shit you not, Pedomin went full wife beater and short shorts on stage, right here in the sweatshop, declaring for the world to see that he was eagerly awaiting with anticipation and glee a second showing of breakfall's cock pics.

So looking forward to seeing updated cock pics I believe is the exact phraseology he used to describe the friction he's been generating day after day as he rubs his hands together and across his tiny penis with paramount enthusiasm

When you try to sound smarter than you actually are, it comes off as really needy and pathetic.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No. You. Haven't.

You commented on when your little antisocial lap dog Bonesaw saw fit to ban me for talking about Lemon trying to troll me via PM's...and the the fact that I made fun of Caskur's dead son through the smite system, when she was using smiting as flaming.

Furthermore, you did nothing when Biggie Crybaby deleted my account because I was using Dovey's acne covered face as my personal treadmill.

You seem to forget I was there every step of the way. You're like this super villain out of the MCU that feigns changing after apologizing for past deeds. You don't fool anyone you gigantic swamp hog.
You know...if you dropped dead tomorrow, people would be laughing their heads off. OD you bitch!

Just how many pee smelling attention tantrums are you going to fling my way, Karen?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No. You. Haven't.

Just how many pee smelling attention tantrums are you going to fling my way, Karen?
Get the fuck off this forum you classless cunt!