Question: Just how many Geo Metros and Tiny Shed Homes does Biggie Diaper-Head own?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
a5d1b478bd23d85036fe5891112757de.gif

What are you really saying "stubby?"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You mean a navy Ralph Lauren hoody? See, if you weren't colour blind I would have known which picture you meant in the first place. So wearing a designer hoody is wrong why exactly? Not that taking fashion tips from you is anything I would even consider...

I've got a good memory and recall you sharing a charming anecdote about you having a crush on a boy at school who never noticed you and after finally plucking up the courage to speak to him, you nervously dropped your books everywhere Lol. This sweet coming of age tale kinda supports my theory about you, don't you think?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You mean a navy Ralph Lauren hoody? See, if you weren't colour blind I would have known which picture you meant in the first place. So wearing a designer hoody is wrong why exactly? Not that taking fashion tips from you is anything I would even consider...

I've got a good memory and recall you sharing a charming anecdote about you having a crush on a boy at school who never noticed you and after finally plucking up the courage to speak to him, you nervously dropped your books everywhere Lol. This sweet coming of age tale kinda supports my theory about you, don't you think?

Oh? So now it's "navy blue?"

I thought you claimed to not ever have any kind of alternative lifestyle clothing? Is "navy blue" the exact color of homo blue? Only the really rich ghey wear Ralph Lauren. You are ghey, but not rich. So why are you trying to perpetuate this cycle of you trying to literally fall out of the closet? You dress like a granola eating, anti-soap using, Melissa Etheridge listening emo bull dyke.

As for you attempt at creative writing...stop. Just stop. You write like you fucking sound which is highly retarded. Sometimes I wonder if you had some sort of early childhood accident where you needed a brain transplant and the only thing available was a cactus.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I thought you claimed to not ever have any kind of alternative lifestyle clothing? Is "navy blue" the exact color of homo blue? Only the really rich ghey wear Ralph Lauren. You are ghey, but not rich. So why are you trying to perpetuate this cycle of you trying to literally fall out of the closet? You dress like a granola eating, anti-soap using, Melissa Etheridge listening emo bull dyke.

As for you attempt at creative writing...stop. Just stop. You write like you fucking sound which is highly retarded. Sometimes I wonder if you had some sort of early childhood accident where you needed a brain transplant and the only thing available was a cactus.

So you deny sharing this charming story from your childhood? If so, you're lying....

Only the rich wear £120 hooded tops? Soyattle's a strange fucking place.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Is there not something better a pedestrian fuckwit such as yourself can be doing with the time allotted to you by no bail laws permeating throughout the country? Treating herpes sores, chasing your scattering teeth across your moldy carpet, milking the family pet for much needed nourishment ?

Anything would be better than obsessing endlessly over things no one with modicum of cognivative brain function gives a fuck about.

A Navy Blue Sweater is going to be your next basis for a 6 month anxiety attack?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So you deny sharing this charming story from your childhood? If so, you're lying....

So you're also a recreational angel dust user? I guess "I told" you this heartwarming story of my goofy self at such an awkward age in hopes of you using it against me one day. Yes, because that's how I roll. You fucking guillible dipshit. If in fact I did share something like that, I'm sure that I was totally fucking serious because the forums are full of honesty and forthcoming truths. Idiot.

So $160 tops is your measuring stick as to what rich is? You're a fucking nimrod.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

So you're also a recreational angel dust user? I guess "I told" you this heartwarming story of my goofy self at such an awkward age in hopes of you using it against me one day. Yes, because that's how I roll. You fucking guillible dipshit. If in fact I did share something like that, I'm sure that I was totally fucking serious because the forums are full of honesty and forthcoming truths. Idiot.

So $160 tops is your measuring stick as to what rich is? You're a fucking nimrod.
600-6006719_post-brainless-man-meme-hd-png-download.png

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Ahh gotcha, you devious old devil. So by this admission, you are in fact a 50 year old guy, like Benzo insists?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Is there not something better a pedestrian fuckwit such as yourself can be doing with the time allotted to you by no bail laws permeating throughout the country? Treating herpes sores, chasing your scattering teeth across your moldy carpet, milking the family pet for much needed nourishment ?

Anything would be better than obsessing endlessly over things no one with modicum of cognivative brain function gives a fuck about.

A Navy Blue Sweater is going to be your next basis for a 6 month anxiety attack?

Spare me your attempts at trying to actually "flame" me you steaming pile of elephant placenta. I've face planted your "fun size" ass so many fucking times you've qualified for a free one way flight to GO FUCK YOURSELF.

"Obsessing" you say?

Wasn't it you, or isn't it you that has started no less than three threads a week dedicated to one admin? Do you really need 1,423 threads just to say you want admin's foreskin in your mouth and in between your teeth?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah, like the $3.5k Dovey gift scandal. Flynn gets particularly triggered about that for some reason.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Ahh gotcha, you devious old devil. So by this admission, you are in fact a 50 year old guy, like Benzo insists?

So now you're listening to BEnzo? Why stop there? Why not also "listen" to the people that wear tinfoil hats? Why not go a step further and listen to Freud about how to be woman on a forum?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yeah, like the $3.5k Dovey gift scandal. Flynn gets particularly triggered about that for some reason.

I just like bringing it up because you fucks have no defense from it, because everything I've said is fucking true.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

So now you're listening to BEnzo? Why stop there? Why not also "listen" to the people that wear tinfoil hats? Why not go a step further and listen to Freud about how to be woman on a forum?

You just claimed that you made up the story about getting shunned by a boi at school. So, with that in mind, who's to say that you're not making it up about being a woman?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You just claimed that you made up the story about getting shunned by a boi at school. So, with that in mind, who's to say that you're not making it up about being a woman?

You're the only one worried whether or not I'm a woman. By your account a liberal at that. You're a lonely and desperate individual that makes friends with people you never have met. Yet you're also a Neo Nazi. What a fucking joke.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're the only one worried whether or not I'm a woman. By your account a liberal at that. You're a lonely and desperate individual that makes friends with people you never have met. Yet you're also a Neo Nazi. What a fucking joke.

"Worried"? Lol, no. I'm merely pointing out how if you're bullshitting about one thing, you could quite easily be bullshitting about something else. Especially a matter which has sparked a lot of controversy and confusion in the past.

You're not very bright, are you?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

"Worried"? Lol, no. I'm merely pointing out how if you're bullshitting about one thing, you could quite easily be bullshitting about something else. Especially a matter which has sparked a lot of controversy and confusion in the past.

You're not very bright, are you?

I just don't give a fuck. Especially anything you post.