Question: Just how many Geo Metros and Tiny Shed Homes does Biggie Diaper-Head own?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So flea, have you joined the ranks
I’ve already answered this a hundred times :facepalm:

No. You. Haven't.

You commented on when your little antisocial lap dog Bonesaw saw fit to ban me for talking about Lemon trying to troll me via PM's...and the the fact that I made fun of Caskur's dead son through the smite system, when she was using smiting as flaming.

Furthermore, you did nothing when Biggie Crybaby deleted my account because I was using Dovey's acne covered face as my personal treadmill.

You seem to forget I was there every step of the way. You're like this super villain out of the MCU that feigns changing after apologizing for past deeds. You don't fool anyone you gigantic swamp hog.

I had him activate your account again, you clown. :facepalm:

Half truth. What you did was NOTHING. Then I had to make a new account because you and Biggie Moron were too fucking stupid to retrieve my old one.

If you're going to lie, at least make the shit be·liev·a·ble.
Correction. Didn't want to retrieve your old one lol

It's not like you were actually worth the effort or anything

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

Think again Tatu. On three separate occasions, not including the ones I mentioned, you tried pulling your short man syndrome complex and tried banning me. It was only because of Bonesaw and Flea's passive aggressive pleas of calm that stymied those futile attempts.

You're a fucking coward and a fucking loser that paid Dovey $3.5K to sleep with your pathetic midget ass.

Don't get it twisted kid, I own you like the tiny rag doll you truly are. This is your life. Your whole sad world revolves around forums, because in real life, everyone pokes fun of you looking like a pint sized Quasimodo.

Go get fucked you trite little man bitch.
Trigged? lolz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. You. Haven't.

You commented on when your little antisocial lap dog Bonesaw saw fit to ban me for talking about Lemon trying to troll me via PM's...and the the fact that I made fun of Caskur's dead son through the smite system, when she was using smiting as flaming.

Furthermore, you did nothing when Biggie Crybaby deleted my account because I was using Dovey's acne covered face as my personal treadmill.

You seem to forget I was there every step of the way. You're like this super villain out of the MCU that feigns changing after apologizing for past deeds. You don't fool anyone you gigantic swamp hog.

Half truth. What you did was NOTHING. Then I had to make a new account because you and Biggie Moron were too fucking stupid to retrieve my old one.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

Think again Tatu. On three separate occasions, not including the ones I mentioned, you tried pulling your short man syndrome complex and tried banning me. It was only because of Bonesaw and Flea's passive aggressive pleas of calm that stymied those futile attempts.

You're a fucking coward and a fucking loser that paid Dovey $3.5K to sleep with your pathetic midget ass.

Don't get it twisted kid, I own you like the tiny rag doll you truly are. This is your life. Your whole sad world revolves around forums, because in real life, everyone pokes fun of you looking like a pint sized Quasimodo.

Damn, Biggie just got taken to the woodshed and almost beat to death.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No. You. Haven't.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

It would be better if you got taken to the gym and forced to run on a treadmill tho, water carrier.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No. You. Haven't.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

Trigged? lolz

"Triggered?"

Over what? At your actions that clearly show what a fucking scumbag you really are? Notice not one person is calling me a liar about the past events that I have mentioned. Even your mini Grape Ape looking ass isn't denying the fact that you were given a position of trust, which you soo abused on a daily basis and used for your own childish agenda.

If anyone was "triggered" it was you. "Triggered" is when a mod/admin goes around "getting even" with people through unjust bannings and account deletions.

Sad fuck.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No. You. Haven't.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

Trigged? lolz

"Triggered?"

Over what? At your actions that clearly show what a fucking scumbag you really are? Notice not one person is calling me a liar about the past events that I have mentioned. Even your mini Grape Ape looking ass isn't denying the fact that you were given a position of trust, which you soo abused on a daily basis and used for your own childish agenda.

If anyone was "triggered" it was you. "Triggered" is when a mod/admin goes around "getting even" with people through unjust bannings and account deletions.

Sad fuck.
but I gave Dove 3.5K tho

and that's a lot a lot of money to a peasant like you
:LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. You. Haven't.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

It would be better if you got taken to the gym and forced to run on a treadmill tho, water carrier.

Just stating the facts man, don't be so peevish. It's unbecoming of a grown man. Wait did I say "grown". I should have said "groan" in your case.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. You. Haven't.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

Trigged? lolz

"Triggered?"

Sad fuck.
but I gave Dove 3.5K tho

I say it's a good investment. Your instincts were right on the money. Get this head case away from me and my family.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

No. You. Haven't.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

Trigged? lolz

"Triggered?"

Sad fuck.

Liar

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No. You. Haven't.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

Just stating the facts man, don't be so peevish. It's unbecoming of a grown man. Wait did I say "grown". I should have said "groan" in your case.
You're still fat and miserable tho

just sayin'

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

No. You. Haven't.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

Flynn, don't you think you were a little hard on the Bieber? LOL!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think Flynn might need a moment

and a round of hugs

who's down for that?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. You. Haven't.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

just sayin'

Yeah, I'm miserable...I'm fat. Wash, rinse and repeat, little man spammer.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No. You. Haven't.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

Oh that's right... you got banned a few times too for being a portable spam engine

lolz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No. You. Haven't.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

just sayin'

Yeah I'm 5' 9" and you have two Nephilm nieces that are taller than me. Wash, rinse, and repeat, porky fatso spammer

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. You. Haven't.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

just sayin'

Yeah I'm 5' 9" and you have two Nephilm that are taller than me. Wash, rinse, and repeat, porky fatso spammer

Look, I posted that one time. I didn't share a story about nosy nieces going for Plan B protocols eavesdropping at others in emergency rooms.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No. You. Haven't.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

just sayin'

Yeah I'm 5' 9" and you have two Nephilm that are taller than me. Wash, rinse, and repeat, porky fatso spammer

Look, I posted that one time. I didn't share a story about nosy nieces going for her Plan B protocols eavesdropping at others in emergency rooms.
you're still fat and miserable tho

just sayin, porky fat spammer

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
At least Oak isn't Locustbug...

That cow has got roo's loose in her top pasture...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. You. Haven't.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

just sayin'

Look, I posted that one time. I didn't share a story about nosy nieces going for her Plan B protocols eavesdropping at others in emergency rooms.
you're still fat and miserable tho

just sayin, porky fat spammer

yada, yada, yada Mr Bonaparte

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No. You. Haven't.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

Trigged? lolz

"Triggered?"

Sad fuck.
but I gave Dove 3.5K tho

See how fucking retarded you are?

Now you're just admitting that hooking up with a drugged out forum slut cost you the equivalent of 4 brand new tiny shed houses.

Dipshit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. You. Haven't.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

Trigged? lolz

"Triggered?"

Sad fuck.
but I gave Dove 3.5K tho

Now you're just admitting that hooking up with a drugged out forum slut cost you the equivalent of 4 brand new tiny shed houses.

Dipshit.

Well, goddamn that is an admission.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No. You. Haven't.

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No.

But I do see two luxury cars parked in the driveway of my 4300 sq ft mansion with Olympic size swimming pool that Oak can't fit in

and get this: I see all that despite giving Dove 3.5k

amazing init?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No.

But I do see two luxury cars parked in the driveway of my 4300 sq ft mansion with Olympic size swimming pool that Oak can't fit in

amazing init?

Watching Youtube videos of Vern Troyers life isn't the same you fucking deflated tricycle tire.

You also fucking "see" the forums as real fucking life too, you fucking massive bonehead. Why even stop there with your delusions of midget granduer? Why not also claim to not sit on 6 phone books just to see over the cracked dashboard when you go out for a leisurely drive looking for African American street walkers? Why not keep the fantasy going?

You could also claim, while posting this with a straight face that you don't wear a backbrace that all midgets of your age 50+ have to wear, so that you and your ilk don't aquire bad posture that only affects you and Smurfs.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
No.

amazing init?

Watching Youtube videos of Vern Troyers life isn't the same you fucking deflated tricycle tire.

You also fucking "see" the forums as real fucking life too, you fucking massive bonehead. Why even stop there with your delusions of midget granduer? Why not also claim to not sit on 6 phone books just to see over the cracked dashboard when you go out for a leisurely drive looking for African American street walkers? Why not keep the fantasy going?

You could also claim, while posting this with a straight face that you don't wear a backbrace that all midgets of your age 50+ have to wear, so that you and your ilk don't aquire bad posture that only affects you and Smurfs.
Is it ok to laugh uproariously, while at the same time feeling a touch of sympathy for the little mutant?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No.

amazing init?

super mad... lalz and lolz

Now a bad time to ask you for recommendations on my newest luxury car?

it'll be my third

Minus the butthurt please. We already know Audi makes vehicles well suited for the 5' 9" stature

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No.

amazing init?

Is it ok to laugh uproariously, while at the same time feeling a touch of sympathy for the little mutant?
Isn't it nice when someone comes along and responds to your many distress calls?

Will you be asked to shave Flynns back when this is over?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No.

amazing init?

super mad... lalz and lolz

Now a bad time to ask you for recommendations on my newest luxury car?

it'll be my third

Minus the butthurt please. We already know Audi makes vehicles well suited for the 5' 9" stature

Congrats!

So you're thinking of upgrading to a Geo Storm? First, check to see how big the wooden blocks need to be, so your webbed feet can reach the pedals.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No.

amazing init?

Isn't it nice when someone comes along and responds to your many distress calls?

Will you be asked to shave Flynns back when this is over?

Is that right? Aren't you the one always co-signing for one Dovey everytime she comes out here to try and prove that her brain does in fact work?