Question: Just how many Geo Metros and Tiny Shed Homes does Biggie Diaper-Head own?

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
I see Biggie has got his sheep corralled... :LOL3:

I'm up to at least 7 now

catchingcatfish.jpg

Do you know what sheep are dipstick?
Yes, they are plump little creatures that kinda look like you before you ballooned into a 400lb obese monstrosity of epic failure & personal misery

Do you know what the inside of a gym looks like?

As a matter of fact, I do. Thank you for asking. Now can we get back to the difference between sheep and fish?
HOw about the difference between a healthy body mass index & YOu instead? Lot more productive dontcha think?

Tell me, what are you doing about your height?
About as much as you are doing about your weight & employment status. Absolutely nothing

I am buying a third luxury car tho

Banana split?
Have you thought about a luxury jacked up 4X4 pick up, get enough lift and you feel ten feet tall!
Have you thought about another luxury dildo to stick up uor ass while you’re sucking cock?
I bet after the end of a long stressful day of being the village idiot in a chatroom, you love nothing more than peeling off that hot sweaty Mangirdle!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm up to at least 7 now

catchingcatfish.jpg

Yes, they are plump little creatures that kinda look like you before you ballooned into a 400lb obese monstrosity of epic failure & personal misery

As a matter of fact, I do. Thank you for asking. Now can we get back to the difference between sheep and fish?
HOw about the difference between a healthy body mass index & YOu instead? Lot more productive dontcha think?

About as much as you are doing about your weight & employment status. Absolutely nothing

Banana split?
Have you thought about a luxury jacked up 4X4 pick up, get enough lift and you feel ten feet tall!
Have you thought about another luxury dildo to stick up uor ass while you’re sucking cock?
I bet after the end of a long stressful day of being the village idiot in a chatroom, you love nothing more than peeling off that hot sweaty Mangirdle!

You were licking your lips as you typed that weren't you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of course Flynn has pop in to rant "Dovey" 8 times in another retarded tantrum about shit it thinks happened years ago.

Still raging big mad over it lmao.

All the real flamers call it "D list Flynn" and in starting to see how that's a compliment lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Of course Flynn has pop in to rant "Dovey" 8 times in another retarded tantrum about shit it thinks happened years ago.

All the real flamers call it "D list Flynn" and in starting to see how that's a compliment lol.

I stopped reading her when she mentioned the "$3.5k Dovey" thing again.... I'd rather subject myself to a 12 hr marathon session of Mongtini podcasts than read that rehashed drivel.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

At least my children aren't living with Foster Parents.

P.S.-How goes the "Small Business Oligarchy?"

Lulz

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I stopped reading her when she mentioned the "$3.5k Dovey" thing again.... I'd rather subject myself to a 12 hr marathon session of Mongtini podcasts than read that rehashed drivel.

And I scroll past all your cardboard cutout crapolla, that has you calling posters "ghey" for 19+ pages. Furthermore, no one cares what the fuck you think or post. No one would notice or "care" if you took a 200 year hiatus.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Whereas everyone gets on their knees and thanks God almighty every time you log in.....

Yep.

Whereas you make shit up on the fucking fly on pretty much EVERYTHING. Calling lily Oak? What actual proof do you have that it's really Oak? NONE.

Depending what day your monthly period is, decides whether you think I'm a "man" or "woman" for that day. This is another issue you've changed more on than your sexuality.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I couldn't give a fuck what you are, it really has no bearing on my life whatsoever.

Lily is Poarkzilla, it's clear as day. I could write a list of reasons as long as the number of times you've been arrested for drug possession and prostitution....

I suppose it's mere coincidence that you and her have been high fiving like back on SG? LOL

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I couldn't give a fuck what you are, it really has no bearing on my life whatsoever.

Lily is Poarkzilla, it's clear as day. I could write a list of reasons as long as the number of times you've been arrested for drug possession and prostitution....

I suppose it's mere coincidence that you and her have been high fiving like back on SG? LOL

Which is why there are pages of you flip flopping on my gender? What you're really fucking saying is that I "imagined" all of this? Is that what you're fucking saying Mr. Wannabe Hitler? Well is it? If you "really couldn't give a fuck," then why are there truckloads of posts FROM YOU COMMENTING ON MY FUCKING GENDER?

I really don't care who or what lily is. The fact that I'm making is that your dumbass is running around here AGAIN, ranting about something you think is factual, while there's no "empiracle" evidence one way or another. For someone sooooo fucking smart, you've just proven yourself to be just as "smart" as the typical Alex Jones fan.

Still butthurt that Oak and I fucking destroyed you on numerous occasions? For such a tough guy, you sure weren't that "tough" when myself and Oak were beating in your brains over at SG. I believe you even attempted to call "time out" at one point to let everyone know that Flynn and Oak weren't playing fair and both of us needed to quit "picking on you."

You're a sad individual with a shitty online persona, and to make matters worse, you're also stupid as fuck.

P.S.-Maybe you can see if the "Small Business Oligarchy" can help you. If you lost their phone number, I'm sure you can get it from Dovey.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dovey...Perhaps you can use these exotic sounding groups on the other forums you frequent, so that the posters there that think you're a bonafide retard might change their minds about you.

*Big Army Oligarchy

*Toys R Us Oligarchy

*Fast Food Oligarchy

*Small Neighborhood Oligarchy

*Small Bus Stop Oligarchy

*Zoo Animal Oligarchy

P.S.-Don't forget to include your favorite word "empiracle" to make your made up groups sound more official.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Jesus..... it doesn't take much for you to descend into a rage-filled, hysterical melty these days does it?

You're a liberal right? Given the fact that you're from Soyattle and how you're receiving plus reps & support from the resident leftard infestation, I'd say it's a given. What's the matter? Are you offended that you've been 'misgendered'? I know these days you PC types regard the very mention of race or gender to be verboten.... would you like me to message BF and ask if he'll setup a safespace on the forum for you and your woke friends?

Thanks for the back-handed complement by the way, I've never proclaimed to be 'smart', but you evidently think I am or so your remarks here would suggest Lulz...

As for your account of past events on SG, yes you and Poark did dogpile me, along with most of the forum when I first signed up. Did I leave and scuttle off with my tale between my legs? No, I stood my ground and gave a middle finger to anyone who had a problem with my beliefs, regardless of who agreed with me and who didn't. It's called having conviction and a functioning spine.

Your accusation about a "time out" being requested is utter nonsense, although I'm sure the fact that you and "Lily" appear to be friendly, like you were with Poark on SG, is purely coincidental.

Oh and your "shitty persona" remark is one of the most blatant examples of an individual who has absolutely no self-awareness that I've seen in a long while. Cheers for the laugh, although I know that wasn't your intention.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm up to at least 7 now

catchingcatfish.jpg

Banana split?

That's too bad. You might feel better about yourself if you weren't so short.
You might feel better if you could fit through the door opening without 6 bottles of KY & 5 family members pushing from behind
Jesus..... it doesn't take much for you to descend into a rage-filled, hysterical melty these days does it?

You're a liberal right? Given the fact that you're from Soyattle and how you're receiving plus reps & support from the resident leftard infestation, I'd say it's a given. What's the matter? Are you offended that you've been 'misgendered'? I know these days you PC types regard the very mention of race or gender to be verboten.... would you like me to message BF and ask if he'll setup a safespace on the forum for you and your woke friends?

Thanks for the back-handed complement by the way, I've never proclaimed to be 'smart', but you evidently think I am or so your remarks here would suggest Lulz...

As for your account of past events on SG, yes you and Poark did dogpile me, along with most of the forum when I first signed up. Did I leave and scuttle off with my tale between my legs? No, I stood my ground and gave a middle finger to anyone who had a problem with my beliefs, regardless of who agreed with me and who didn't. It's called having conviction and a functioning spine.

Your accusation about a "time out" being requested is utter nonsense, although I'm sure the fact that you and "Lily" appear to be friendly, like you were with Poark on SG, is purely coincidental.

Oh and your "shitty persona" remark is one of the most blatant examples of an individual who has absolutely no self-awareness that I've seen in a long while. Cheers for the laugh, although I know that wasn't your intention.

We're not "friendly". If you don't notice, Flynn doesn't do friendly. She does Flynn. And you wouldn't notice because your brain was shat out then funneled into the sphere that sits on your shoulders.

The only thing Flynn and I have in common is sometimes we both despise some of the same posters. And you're all so easy to dislike.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Dovey...Perhaps you can use these exotic sounding groups on the other forums you frequent, so that the posters there that think you're a bonafide retard might change their minds about you.

*Big Army Oligarchy

*Toys R Us Oligarchy

*Fast Food Oligarchy

*Small Neighborhood Oligarchy

*Small Bus Stop Oligarchy

*Zoo Animal Oligarchy

P.S.-Don't forget to include your favorite word "empiracle" to make your made up groups sound more official.
*Narcissistic Midget Oligarchy

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Which begs the question, why the fuck are you here?

As you must have noticed, libtards of any variety aren't particularly welcome....
When are you going man up and come over here and join up with Loktrd and Blazed in their double secret man cave civil war?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

As you must have noticed, libtards of any variety aren't particularly welcome....

Right now because it bothers the hell out of you.

eta: Why don't you go spend your time with your own kind of idiots? Stormfront or incel.com, you know, haters.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
is this thread still the place where victims like adfag, flynn and lil Oak come to cry?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So what is this exactly? Has Flynn been crowned the new Queen of the SJW soy army?

Lotus isn't gonna be happy, she's grown accustomed to Aidsman and co rubbing her feet and emptying her piss bag.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So what is this exactly? Has Flynn been crowned the new Queen of the SJW soy army?

Lotus isn't gonna be happy, she's grown accustomed to Aidsman and co rubbing her feet and emptying her piss bag.
^Felcher's gonna felch.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
is this thread still the place where victims like adfag, flynn and lil Oak come to cry?
Looking extra squishy today Paunch, is your mancorset on tight enough?
Would you say your life is more productive after a good cry or are your too immersed in sucking cock to determine?
Wait are the abortion clinic wait times this morning Princess Pauncho?
what's the first thing that comes to mind after you're done sucking a cock? After you're done swallowing of course

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Right now because it bothers the hell out of you.

eta: Why don't you go spend your time with your own kind of idiots? Stormfront or incel.com, you know, haters.

Lol nice triggered post edit...

Right back at ya, surely a weight watchers or exercise forum would be a more productive way for you to spend your time?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Looking extra squishy today Paunch, is your mancorset on tight enough?
Would you say your life is more productive after a good cry or are your too immersed in sucking cock to determine?
Wait are the abortion clinic wait times this morning Princess Pauncho?
what's the first thing that comes to mind after you're done sucking a cock? After you're done swallowing of course

The Pillow Guy. Admin has a thing for the Pillow Guy