Question: Just how many Geo Metros and Tiny Shed Homes does Biggie Diaper-Head own?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of course Flynn has pop in to rant "Dovey" 8 times in another retarded tantrum about shit it thinks happened years ago.

Still raging big mad over it lmao.

All the real flamers call it "D list Flynn" and in starting to see how that's a compliment lol.

At least my children aren't living with Foster Parents.

Which is proof the system is fucked really.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
is this thread still the place where victims like adfag, flynn and lil Oak come to cry?
Looking extra squishy today Paunch, is your mancorset on tight enough?
Would you say your life is more productive after a good cry or are your too immersed in sucking cock to determine?
Wait are the abortion clinic wait times this morning Princess Pauncho?
what's the first thing that comes to mind after you're done sucking a cock? After you're done swallowing of course

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, wondering where his next cock fix is ?

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
is this thread still the place where victims like adfag, flynn and lil Oak come to cry?
Would you say your life is more productive after a good cry or are your too immersed in sucking cock to determine?
what's the first thing that comes to mind after you're done sucking a cock? After you're done swallowing of course

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, wondering where his next cock fix is ?
So between you and Paunch, do you two predatory pedogays switch off who plays pitcher and catcher?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So what is this exactly? Has Flynn been crowned the new Queen of the SJW soy army?

Lotus isn't gonna be happy, she's grown accustomed to Aidsman and co rubbing her feet and emptying her piss bag.
^Felcher's gonna felch.

Isn't that Oregon's national past time?
Oregon is not a Nation, you drooling monarchist. God dam you Trumptards are amazingly stupid!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So what is this exactly? Has Flynn been crowned the new Queen of the SJW soy army?

Lotus isn't gonna be happy, she's grown accustomed to Aidsman and co rubbing her feet and emptying her piss bag.
^Felcher's gonna felch.

Oregon is not a Nation, you drooling monarchist. God dam you Trumptards are amazingly stupid!
It is a congregation of total faggotry tho. Filled with homos like yourself who love to suck cock

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

^Felcher's gonna felch.

They had some kind of Olympics for that didn't they?
One mention of felching, and Pauncho and FaeryAnne appear, seemingly out of nowhere!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

^Felcher's gonna felch.

It is a congregation of total faggotry tho. Filled with homos like yourself who love to suck cock
Says the Paunchy PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Bay F.L.A.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

^Felcher's gonna felch.

Says the Paunchy PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Bay F.L.A.
what was t hat? You're still looking forward to breakfall's cock pics?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

^Felcher's gonna felch.

No shit, Faglock. It's a state and an infamously fruity, progtarded one....

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

^Felcher's gonna felch.

At least you are willing to admit, you don't know shit from Shinola, FaeryAnne.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

^Felcher's gonna felch.

Their soyboy Olympics consist of the High Heel throw, the 8inch deep throat and all nude lathered in maple syrup greco wrestling

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Which begs the question, why the fuck are you here?

As you must have noticed, libtards of any variety aren't particularly welcome....

Right now because it bothers the hell out of you.

eta: Why don't you go spend your time with your own kind of idiots? Stormfront or incel.com, you know, haters.

Lol nice triggered post edit...

Right back at ya, surely a weight watchers or exercise forum would be a more productive way for you to spend your time?

No, really I was wondering if you're too big a pussy to hang with the big bad boys of the internet.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

^Felcher's gonna felch.

Their soyboy Olympics consist of the High Heel throw, the 8inch deep throat and all nude lathered in maple syrup greco wrestling
^^^From the Paunchy Mancorset guy.

:Excited5::Excited5::Excited5:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

As you must have noticed, libtards of any variety aren't particularly welcome....

eta: Why don't you go spend your time with your own kind of idiots? Stormfront or incel.com, you know, haters.

Right back at ya, surely a weight watchers or exercise forum would be a more productive way for you to spend your time?

No, really I was wondering if you're too big a pussy to hang with the big bad boys of the internet.
why don't you go hang at CBT with the rest of the snowflake jellyfish weasels ?

Oh that's right, they banned you

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So you haven't been down to the abortion clinic yet today?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Why don't you post there Private Paunch, You spend more time there than the members?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why don't you post there Private Paunch, You spend more time there than the members?
You seem to love the taste of my cock since you haven't been there much since I hooked you on my line here

anklebiter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

^Felcher's gonna felch.

Aidsmin holds the record for the most years worked at the event as a referee, he's due to receive his congratulatory solid bronze cock in recognition of his service sometime soon.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

^Felcher's gonna felch.

Bro, I'm still laughing now, high heel throw Bwahaha.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Of course Flynn has pop in to rant "Dovey" 8 times in another retarded tantrum about shit it thinks happened years ago.

Still raging big mad over it lmao.

All the real flamers call it "D list Flynn" and in starting to see how that's a compliment lol.

At least my children aren't living with Foster Parents.

Which is proof the system is fucked really.

Really?

You got it wrong. You're the one that is "fucked."

There YOU go blaming others for your usual failures. How about taking responsibility for your own actions instead of hiding behind Biggie's fallopian tubes?

Isn't there a "Small Crisis Oligarchy" you can call?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you haven't been down to the abortion clinic yet today?

Just how many "nieces" can one man have?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Jesus..... it doesn't take much for you to descend into a rage-filled, hysterical melty these days does it?

You're a liberal right? Given the fact that you're from Soyattle and how you're receiving plus reps & support from the resident leftard infestation, I'd say it's a given. What's the matter? Are you offended that you've been 'misgendered'? I know these days you PC types regard the very mention of race or gender to be verboten.... would you like me to message BF and ask if he'll setup a safespace on the forum for you and your woke friends?

Thanks for the back-handed complement by the way, I've never proclaimed to be 'smart', but you evidently think I am or so your remarks here would suggest Lulz...

As for your account of past events on SG, yes you and Poark did dogpile me, along with most of the forum when I first signed up. Did I leave and scuttle off with my tale between my legs? No, I stood my ground and gave a middle finger to anyone who had a problem with my beliefs, regardless of who agreed with me and who didn't. It's called having conviction and a functioning spine.

Your accusation about a "time out" being requested is utter nonsense, although I'm sure the fact that you and "Lily" appear to be friendly, like you were with Poark on SG, is purely coincidental.

Oh and your "shitty persona" remark is one of the most blatant examples of an individual who has absolutely no self-awareness that I've seen in a long while. Cheers for the laugh, although I know that wasn't your intention.

I like how your dumbass equates my truths as "rage-filled." It just shows that you are a complete moron that wouldn't know "rage" even if it came up behind you and inseminated your loose pussy.

Here we go with your made up shit again. Post the fucking thread where I EVER SAID I WAS A "Liberal." You've tried using this mediocre argument about anyone who makes fun of your goofy ass is a "Liberal." So whatever excuses you're going to make about trying to fight off a dogpile of "Liberals" isn't going to work this time around you fucking mewling bitch.

POST WHERE I EVER SAID I WAS A LIBERAL. You can't because you make up fairy tales to fit into your very short sighted narratives.

How is calling you a fucking stupid fuck calling you smart or giving you a backhanded compliment? More fucking idiotic spam to make your reply less emaciated looking. Try again you fucking clown.

Actually, what you did was EXACTLY how I said it happened. You even agree to this. Whatever "ground" you were standing on must have been a thin sheet of ice as you were deep-sixed that night crying about "dogpiles" when in fact that's what you've been doing the last nine fucking weeks towards some of the posters here.

In regard to your admission of calling "time out" is fucking spot on as you were getting your bitch ass beat the fuck up. You started crying how it took 2 women to kick your fucking ass. We all know it only takes one woman to make you bleet like a fucking beaten goat.

Your shitty persona is you being an admitted Neo Nazi but doesn't act like one when it comes to any female that looks your way. Which is it? You're only a fucking racist to men, but when it comes to women it doesn't matter their race? So you can turn the Nazi persona on and off?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Jesus..... it doesn't take much for you to descend into a rage-filled, hysterical melty these days does it?

You're a liberal right? Given the fact that you're from Soyattle and how you're receiving plus reps & support from the resident leftard infestation, I'd say it's a given. What's the matter? Are you offended that you've been 'misgendered'? I know these days you PC types regard the very mention of race or gender to be verboten.... would you like me to message BF and ask if he'll setup a safespace on the forum for you and your woke friends?

Thanks for the back-handed complement by the way, I've never proclaimed to be 'smart', but you evidently think I am or so your remarks here would suggest Lulz...

As for your account of past events on SG, yes you and Poark did dogpile me, along with most of the forum when I first signed up. Did I leave and scuttle off with my tale between my legs? No, I stood my ground and gave a middle finger to anyone who had a problem with my beliefs, regardless of who agreed with me and who didn't. It's called having conviction and a functioning spine.

Your accusation about a "time out" being requested is utter nonsense, although I'm sure the fact that you and "Lily" appear to be friendly, like you were with Poark on SG, is purely coincidental.

Oh and your "shitty persona" remark is one of the most blatant examples of an individual who has absolutely no self-awareness that I've seen in a long while. Cheers for the laugh, although I know that wasn't your intention.

I like how your dumbass equates my truths as "rage-filled." It just shows that you are a complete moron that wouldn't know "rage" even if it came up behind you and inseminated your loose pussy.

Here we go with your made up shit again. Post the fucking thread where I EVER SAID I WAS A "Liberal." You've tried using this mediocre argument about anyone who makes fun of your goofy ass is a "Liberal." So whatever excuses you're going to make about trying to fight off a dogpile of "Liberals" isn't going to work this time around you fucking mewling bitch.

POST WHERE I EVER SAID I WAS A LIBERAL. You can't because you make up fairy tales to fit into your very short sighted narratives.

How is calling you a fucking stupid fuck calling you smart or giving you a backhanded compliment? More fucking idiotic spam to make your reply less emaciated looking. Try again you fucking clown.

Actually, what you did was EXACTLY how I said it happened. You even agree to this. Whatever "ground" you were standing on must have been a thin sheet of ice as you were deep-sixed that night crying about "dogpiles" when in fact that's what you've been doing the last nine fucking weeks towards some of the posters here.

In regard to your admission of calling "time out" is fucking spot on as you were getting your bitch ass beat the fuck up. You started crying how it took 2 women to kick your fucking ass. We all know it only takes one woman to make you bleet like a fucking beaten goat.

Your shitty persona is you being an admitted Neo Nazi but doesn't act like one when it comes to any female that looks your way. Which is it? You're only a fucking racist to men, but when it comes to women it doesn't matter their race? So you can turn the Nazi persona on and off?

Why do you care what kind of women I allow to suck me off? Your previous desperate pleas for cawk pics fell on deaf ears remember?

As for the SG antics, again what the fuck are you talking about? You 2 "ladies" made no lasting impression and it was a luke warm flamathon from you both which reaked of desperation and soggy tampons. I have no clue what you mean by this "time out" allegation, which you inist on stubbornly repeating. If you don't believe me, ask Flea who was the admin at the time and check whether I cried to her about you and Poarkahontas.

In regards to the rest of your post, you brought up the subject about me supposedly being "smart", something which I have never claimed, and despite your trademark verbal diarrhea being squirted everywhere in the near vicinity afterwards, it's evident that you begrudgingly consider me to be intelligent. Otherwise why would you even bring it up?

Oh nearly forgot, no you've never claimed to be a liberal. However, actions speak louder than words. Also there's your geographical location and irrational hostility towards White Nationalists to consider.....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

^Felcher's gonna felch.

They had some kind of Olympics for that didn't they?

They certainly do for Dwarfs. You’re not too athletic tho

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why do you care what kind of women I allow to suck me off? Your previous desperate pleas for cawk pics fell on deaf ears remember?

As for the SG antics, again what the fuck are you talking about? You 2 "ladies" made no lasting impression and it was a luke warm flamathon from you both which reaked of desperation and soggy tampons. I have no clue what you mean by this "time out" allegation, which you inist on stubbornly repeating. If you don't believe me, ask Flea who was the admin at the time and check whether I cried to her about you and Poarkahontas.

In regards to the rest of your post, you brought up the subject about me supposedly being "smart", something which I have never claimed, and despite your trademark verbal diarrhea being squirted everywhere in the near vicinity afterwards, it's evident that you begrudgingly consider me to be intelligent. Otherwise why would you even bring it up?

Oh nearly forgot, no you've never claimed to be a liberal. However, actions speak louder than words. Also there's your geographical location and irrational hostility towards White Nationalists to consider.....

I bring up your on the fence "politics" as a true sign of your character. You would go against your nationalist beliefs for a cheap "suck off" from an Iraqi or African cross dresser? That shows volumes about your actual motives. You're only a racist to other men, but when it comes to "women," you're all LIBERAL. You're nothing more than a misogynistic 40-year-old loser.

As far as to what I am "talking about" is the truth. You had no problem with my version of events until I brought up your little bitch move by crying "timeout" and garnering attention so that me and Oak didn't put you out of misery that night. You squealed like a fucking stuck pig all fucking night, whining about how Oak and I were "ganging up" on you. Are you a man or a denture wearing mouse?

I used an example to highlight your own stupidity. Of course you personally never claimed to be "smart," as that would attract posters like myself that would let you know that you are in fact a total dumb shit. But you already knew that. Didn't you?

Finally you admit to being a fucking liar when it comes to any talk of me being a Liberal. You just think my actions speak louder than words. So, because I think you're the garden variety twit, that makes me a fucking Liberal? What kind of gorilla math are you using?

Last edited: