Questions Only

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I am thinking why do you have bars on your windows ?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
too bad they are invisble, soon to fly .. and reorganise, are you sure you are on the good end of the window?

• Boring
Reactions: Q

TheHaze

Site Supporter
How often do you visit a Bar or Pub ?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
as life would be much better without a backstabbing cottonpicker chasing off a girl i like and maybe lost, vile, what would you say .. life is pretty?

• Boring
Reactions: Q

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Yes,I think my son in law is starting to drink to much and see the pattern starting - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Do you plan to go in the water today ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I swam across the Estero, and walked down to Pinilla already this morning. Time for a nice espresso.

Do you like the water Haze?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
In high school I wanted a block G sweater so tied out for different sports and end up on my High School swim team and was 3rd place all city.
We don't have a pool here but did at my other place and my daughter and son in law are looking right now for a bigger place and with a pool.
We are a family of fish so yes I like the water but not salt water any more- - - - -
My kids all were able to swim by 2 years old - I now have COPD and not sure if I should get in the water ???
PS - I once went swimming in the South China Sea and the water temp was like 85* F when I was at the 8th Field Hospital but that's another story - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Have you finished writing a novel ...?

Ha Ha I have been writing a book about my time in the Military and will send you a copy if I ever finish it - - - - -

>>> The Other Side Of Glory <<<