Rage Against the Machine is baaaaaaccckkk!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
“Forced birth in a country that is the only wealthy country in the world without any guaranteed paid parental leave at the national level. Forced birth in a country where Black birth-givers experience maternal mortality two to three times higher than that of white birth-givers. Forced birth in a country where gun violence is the number one cause of death among children and teenagers.” And to conclude: “Abort the Supreme Court.”

Shortly after the news of the Roe reversal was disclosed on June 24, Rage announced that the $475,000 in ticket sales from the Alpine show, as well as two shows at the United Center in Chicago, would
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wish I'd been been there.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They'll be in Europe. Maybe we'll go see them.

Also, Green Day will be playing around Europe. Or is now. I'd like to see them. Especially see them play American Idiot.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They'll be in Europe. Maybe we'll go see them.

Also, Green Day will be playing around Europe. Or is now. I'd like to see them. Especially see them play American Idiot.

And hear thousands of Europeans singing along!!! What a trip.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Kid Rock is better.

Or better still just stay out of politics when you try to entertain. 0

I do gotta disagree with you that Kid Rock is better. Lol.

But I agree on the politics thing. Although RaM kinda made their whole career on their communist music.

I liked them a lot in the 90s when it was all edgy and shit and rebellious and i didnt understand it really for shit lol.

I'd take Kid Rock over RaM anyday because Kid Rock isnt spewing hatred and death into the universe.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Kid Rock is better.

035c3cf9b68bc67533fb3eed01f23d2d7fbe50b4.jpeg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The drummer in my band loved them. It was a hard pass from me but I learned Bombtrack and Kitno to humor him...

IMHO, righties should not be in rock bands, even if they are cover bands. Not unless you're covering Kid Rock or Kanye.

Sorry, sweetheart, you Lefties don't get to claim music. You just don't. Ask Admin.
How many music popstars sent cease and desist letters to Trump over the last 7 or 8 years?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The drummer in my band loved them. It was a hard pass from me but I learned Bombtrack and Kitno to humor him...

IMHO, righties should not be in rock bands, even if they are cover bands. Not unless you're covering Kid Rock or Kanye.

Sorry, sweetheart, you Lefties don't get to claim music. You just don't. Ask Admin.

Maybe not, but we get to claim real music as opposed to the shit stuff.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

How many music popstars sent cease and desist letters to Trump over the last 7 or 8 years?

Yeah, about that, I believe I've been asking the likes of you exactly what the Bad Orange Man did to you back in summer camp that one time, but not a single one of you assholes has ever given a coherent answer as to why you all hated Trump so much. Not a single one in all these years since Trump became a thing.

Eventually, I figured out that it wasn't Trump you people hate so much as it is the millions upon millions of Americans who voted for and support Trump to this very day. So you, and the other leftist mavens that flock about the rotting stench of Cindybin, are just like all those "Pop" stars who jumped on the hate Trump bandwagon because it was all cool and trendy.

Your Masters give you what to talk about, and so you all talk about it. You even have convenient Mass Meme sites to get yourselves visual daily updates ... because, you now, being Democrats, you are visual creatures and communicate best through simplistic cartoon memes because, well, you know, you're all dumb.

Anyway, so why do you hate me, Admin? You've known me since age least the Administration of Bush the Younger, yet it is clear from your incessant Hate rhetoric that you hate me. What the fuck is your problem with we Americans who aren't insane motherfuckers sucking our living from the taxpayers and only want a return of the sensible and sane policies of Donald John Trump that gave me a fill up of my gas tank for a $1.87 a gallon here in fucking Chincagoland in the months before the China Virus.

Do you hate paying a buck eighty-seven for a gallon of gas?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, about that, I believe I've been asking the likes of you exactly what the Bad Orange Man did to you back in summer camp that one time, but not a single one of you assholes has ever given a coherent answer as to why you all hated Trump so much. Not a single one in all these years since Trump became a thing.

Eventually, I figured out that it wasn't Trump you people hate so much as it is the millions upon millions of Americans who voted for and support Trump to this very day. So you, and the other leftist mavens that flock about the rotting stench of Cindybin, are just like all those "Pop" stars who jumped on the hate Trump bandwagon because it was all cool and trendy.

Your Masters give you what to talk about, and so you all talk about it. You even have convenient Mass Meme sites to get yourselves visual daily updates ... because, you now, being Democrats, you are visual creatures and communicate best through simplistic cartoon memes because, well, you know, you're all dumb.

Anyway, so why do you hate me, Admin? You've known me since age least the Administration of Bush the Younger, yet it is clear from your incessant Hate rhetoric that you hate me. What the fuck is your problem with we Americans who aren't insane motherfuckers sucking our living from the taxpayers and only want a return of the sensible and sane policies of Donald John Trump that gave me a fill up of my gas tank for a $1.87 a gallon here in fucking Chincagoland in the months before the China Virus.

I've given coherent answers, repeatedly. It's not my problem that your head is so damn thick.

And why do you hate the millions and millions more Americans who voted for Biden, and Bernie?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Too Duh'v Copypasta, DR

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yes You are correct you guys do have Ted Buttnugget as well as Kid Rock and the karaoke stylings of Vince Vaughn

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This. I try not to consume any form of entertainment that pushes political ideals. When I was younger I was more naive about this, but now I won't tolerate it. They won't get a penny from me in any way, shape, or form.

Oh, well. RAtM is prolly too good for you, anyway.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, well. RAtM is prolly too good for you, anyway.
They're certainly not raging against the machine by banning the unvaxxed from their concerts, are they?

Just taking precautions. Who wants Covid?

I think they're choosing more pressing issues to rage against.
I've seen a couple cell phone vids from their opening show....do you see them 'over there'?
Haven't. On youtube?