RancidMilko was in Jail and raped bois!

wizer

Factory Bastard
Hey doc, what's up?

Doing good. Closing in on retirement but not yet ready to walk away from my vision care practice even though I don't need the money. Just not sure what I'd do with all the down time.

On and off with the girlfriend of 10 years, I recently moved out after living together for 6 years after I got into a physical altercation with her poorly behaved 18 year old son. Got myself a better condo than the one I was living in before I moved in with her and spent the last few months fixing it up.

That pretty much covers it.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey doc, what's up?

Doing good. Closing in on retirement but not yet ready to walk away from my vision care practice even though I don't need the money. Just not sure what I'd do with all the down time.

On and off with the girlfriend of 10 years, I recently moved out after living together for 6 years after I got into a physical altercation with her poorly behaved 18 year old son. Got myself a better condo than the one I was living in before I moved in with her and spent the last few months fixing it up.

That pretty much covers it.

Lol, shizzer with shameless lies.

dkcixwed.gif

wizer

Factory Bastard
Dilfo thinks...I'm lying?!

What will I do?

I really don't give a rat's what some marginal anti-societal misfit loser with no life who posts stupid pictures and incoherent text thinks of my posts.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dilfo thinks...I'm lying?!

What will I do?

I really don't give a rat's what some marginal anti-societal misfit loser with no life who posts stupid pictures and incoherent text thinks of my posts.
Why so salty, jizzer? Why you envy me?

is it my pomperous lifestyle? My wealth? My orange Lambo? My buff look? What makes you so angry?