RancidMilko was in Jail and raped bois!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@rancidmilko acts allce and kind. But this subhuman Brazilian top SCUM was in jail and raped bois anuses!!!!

He has tattoos And catchend SUPREME AIDS last month!

BEware of this whoreson!

2 years in jail. Can you imagine???

HEre is a message for you, RancidDildo. Dont loose you head.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Cool story, bro.

Almost made me feign some interest.

From the cumment:

Brazilians are the best butchers in the world. we are a third world country, and none of you need to come live here, but we provide entertainment and fun for you

Bahahaha

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Harald Baldr is filming content for his Youtube channel in Brazoo these days

Of course, he went straight for Rio to film the favelas

Dude is crazy, but he managed to do something few foreigners do, being allowed to enter the slums and film them.

Stay away from Brazoo, Dilf. You scream "dumb gringo with money".

You wouldn't last 2 hours here bwahahahahah

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Dude is crazy, but he managed to do something few foreigners do, being allowed to enter the slums and film them.

RancidFiltho. This a typical post from a DaSilva. Do you know that FAtherFucker HArald Baldr is fake?? He pays money to gangs before he enters African or subhuman countries like Brazil to film! Youtube it you heavy shit sniffer.

Read the comments on this video. How does it feel that no one respect your country, you ass shaking copa capana scum???

Want a nice comment ? Here:

Brazilian Halloween

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
And also , I do KRAV MAGA and I am BUFF!!! YOu skinny, AIDSED UP no class sticky brown scum would piss in their pants seeing a BRUTAL FIGHTER like me. Tell them to the DaSilvas!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

RancidFiltho. This a typical post from a DaSilva. Do you know that FAtherFucker HArald Baldr is fake?? He pays money to gangs before he enters African or subhuman countries like Brazil to film! Youtube it you heavy shit sniffer.

Read the comments on this video. How does it feel that no one respect your country, you ass shaking copa capana scum???

Brazilian Halloween

I don't give a shit about anyone respecting my country, you bumbling idiot.

I don't respect it myself.

And Harald is damn right to pay those thugs, he's probably smarter than most of you gringos.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
If you want we can meAT you sissy. I have so much money, I could buy these favelas and turn it into a mall for wealthy people Unfortunatly your wealthy people are playing in Europe and follow a football. You street shitter!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
And also , I do KRAV MAGA and I am BUFF!!! YOu skinny, AIDSED UP no class sticky brown scum would piss in their pants seeing a BRUTAL FIGHTER like me. Tell them to the DaSilvas!

Ya know, Silva is one of the most common names here in Brazoo. Stop repeating it like it should ring some bells.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Brazilian Halloween

I don't give a shit about anyone respecting my country, you bumbling idiot.

I don't respect it myself.

And Harald is damn right to pay those thugs, he's probably smarter than most of you gringos.

See? You wanted to sell me that your god HArald Baldr is legit. You disgusting whoreson! He is fake like you!

Do you think that fat ugly wanker can go to Ukraine or filthy Brazil like that??? He pays gangs! Like 10 to12K to enter there. You motherfucker.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Broke loser. And now GTFO of my thread.

I won anyway, you ugly brown filth!

UncleDiLF® 1 : RancidFiltho 0

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder what kind of sad, twisted mind spends his days watching this gore crap.

Oh, sorry Mister Sensitive. We should all watch CNN, KArdashians, Mickey Mouse and live in a bubble where we have no problems right? You wHorseon! Can’t handle the reality? Motherfucker. Head over to Youtube then.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder what kind of sad, twisted mind spends his days watching this gore crap.

Oh, sorry Mister Sensitive. We should all watch CNN, KArdashians, Mickey Mouse and live in a bubble where we have no problems right? You wHorseon! Can’t handle the reality? Motherfucker. Head over to Youtube then.
I really don't get your retarded attempt at an argument here. Watching people being killed or laying in pieces has nothing to do with reality, it has to do with a degenerate mind that feels inclined to watch such trash.

And the more you talk, the more you sound like some stupid mentally challenged fucker.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I really don't get your retarded attempt at an argument here. Watching people being killed or laying in pieces has nothing to do with reality, it has to do with a degenerate mind that feels inclined to watch such trash.

And the more you talk, the more you sound like some stupid mentally challenged fucker.

This is what they teach you in Homozil???

Watching CHOPPED UP heads where your country men play football in prison or CRUSHED PEOPLE on streets, shows to be sensibleon the streets. Looking who is in front of you to avoid stabs with knives and machetes. You are like a soldier and agent. Watch the cars. Etc.

It shows that death is just A Step ahead. Watching GORE makes you cherish the life, you messed up sexual demon.

You on the other side want to live in a Hollywood Mickey Mouse with the smartphone on the hand, like a sissy and junkie, right?? Until youwe see you on OGRISH Or the ync.

You fucked whoreson you are!!!!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Watching CHOPPED UP heads where your country men play football in prison or CRUSHED PEOPLE on streets, shows to be sensibleon the streets. Looking who is in front of you to avoid stabs with knives and machetes. You are like a soldier and agent. Watch the cars. Etc.

It shows that death is just A Step ahead. Watching GORE makes you cherish the life, you messed up sexual demon.

You on the other side want to live in a Hollywood Mickey Mouse with the smartphone on the hand, like a sissy and junkie, right?? Until youwe see you on OGRISH Or the ync.

Watching gore doesn't make you street smart or a survivalist. It doesn't increase your chances to survive a criminal attacking you.

Just because I don't watch that stupid demonic garbage it doesn't mean I don't know it happens, dumbfuck

Just admit you're a twisted fuck who gets a hardon watching that kind of inhuman crap.

At least it sounds more plausible than all the stupid arguments you've presented so far.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Watching gore doesn't make you street smart or a survivalist. It doesn't increase your chances to survive a criminal attacking you.

Just because I don't watch that stupid demonic garbage it doesn't mean I don't know it happens, dumbfuck

Just admit you're a twisted fuck who gets a hardon watching that kind of inhuman crap.

At least it sounds more plausible than all the stupid arguments you've presented so far.

So according to your saying, the reality is “demonic”??? You fucked up whoreson and tango dancer.

THIS IS LIFE!!! You cant handle life.

It does make you street smart. Watching GORE makes your brain better. It gets wired to the circumstances around your environment. Read it on Wikipedia. Even TEd Talk there are 3 videos about the benefits of watching GORE.

You are a typical sheep. Please go ahead. Download Pokemon Go and watch Netflix while the world burns. One day one of your DaSantos will CHOPP you UP, because of your flip flops.

If you would have watched PARA GORE, you knew to switch the street!

Dumb fuck!

wizer

Factory Bastard
Hey rancid, how've you been?

I haven't seen your posts in a while but they've gotten much smoother over time.

What did you do to old Dilfo to get under his skin to the point that he created a tribute thread about you?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey rancid, how've you been?

I haven't seen your posts in a while but they've gotten much smoother over time.

What did you do to old Dilfo to get under his skin to the point that he created a tribute thread about you?

Hey doc, what's up?

Dilf needs more anger management, due to his failed penis enlargement, I guess.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter