@Rancidmilko! Join the “inner circle”

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@rancidmilko As Top BOSS Scouse started before this LIVE GORE:

Rancid, you have proven yourself as a loyal ally for any Nationalist cause and a huge thorn in the side of leftists, Marxist cucks and SJW’s of all varieties.

You possess the correct criteria needed to be a welcome addition to our White Nationalist organisation”
When Scouse say you legit, I want to make you a special offer to join the inner circle with me, Scouse, Cricks and SupremeVictory. The true ALPHAS and internets most dangerous crew!

You have proven yourself to be ALPHA! Imagine if we join FORCES together!

Will you be ready to be hATed from beta males and semen sniffers and Antifa scum like Mrs Nipple, StinkyFisty and CUMpany? Just because you have ALPHA running on your blood?

Are you willing to go your own way and say NO to the tormention of the AIDS ALliance of Mrs Nipple and his AIds crew?

Then join FORCES!!!

For all BF people. Here is the LIVE Footage of me offering @rancidmilko to join forces!!!

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
tenor.gif

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

Rancid, you have proven yourself as a loyal ally for any Nationalist cause and a huge thorn in the side of leftists, Marxist cucks and SJW’s of all varieties.

You possess the correct criteria needed to be a welcome addition to our White Nationalist organisation”
When Scouse say you legit, I want to make you a special offer to join the inner circle with me, Scouse, Cricks and SupremeVictory. The true ALPHAS and internets most dangerous crew!

Will you be ready to be hATed from beta males and semen sniffers and Antifa scum like Mrs Nipple, StinkyFisty and CUMpany? Just because you have ALPHA running on your blood?

Are you willing to go your own way and say NO to the tormention of the AIDS ALliance of Mrs Nipple and his AIds crew?

Then join FORCES!!!

For all BF people. Here is the LIVE Footage of me offering @rancidmilko to join forces!!!

Why not just go to Facebook and make friend requests? Or were you kicked off there too?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Then join FORCES!!!

Why not just go to Facebook and make friend requests? Or were you kicked off there too?

facebook? Are you a faggit and dream of sniffing your king Zuckerbagels cock?

gtfo of social media, you downjuiced cuck.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure, but let's keep it more of an informal alliance

That white nationalist stuff would put me in jail here in Brazoo LOL

Fucking libs gonna accuse us of meatshielding anyway

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure, but let's keep it more of an informal alliance

That white nationalist stuff would put me in jail here in Brazoo LOL

Fucking libs gonna accuse us of meatshielding anyway

we will provide you with aggressive weapons, incels and support here.

we need alliances like you. Please rethink the offer!

see the video and take time to think!

we need star power

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
And we raid and destroy their settlements, I get to keep Sharona as spoils of war, deal?
We will rape their wives, take their children as slave, raid their homes and steal their money! Brazil prison raid style!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Unfortunately, freedom of speech is long gone here in my country

Some guys were arrested here for simply going to places like Stormfront in the past

Fucking ridiculous 3rd world liberal shithole

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Unfortunately, freedom is speech is long gone here in my country

Some guys were arrested here for simply going to places like Stormfront in the past

Fucking ridiculous 3rd world liberal shithole
I watch GORE on theync. And Bestgore buddy. Brazil is the sickest country mate. Prison riots where they chop heads of and play football. Wtf man?

but I feel you. Let’s keep it informal,,

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you gonna fuck each other now ?? he's prolly got a brazilian wax for you, no tickleys lolol

You sound like that tranny that is suing the salon because they didn't want to shave his balls he identified as a pussy.

you sound like the guy who felt bad for the Tranny and actually called him it over and shaved it's balls behind a brazilian version of a 7-11 :rightON:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
you gonna fuck each other now ?? he's prolly got a brazilian wax for you, no tickleys lolol

You sound like that tranny that is suing the salon because they didn't want to shave his balls he identified as a pussy.

you sound like the guy who felt bad for the Tranny and actually called him it over and shaved it's balls behind a brazilian version of a 7-11 :rightON:
Bad cumback. He CRUSHED you clearly in his first impact. Sad actually.
you get fisted from everybody here :LOL2::ThumbsUp3:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL Brazilian gore is our 2nd most infamous export, after trannies, of course

Those prison riots were really fucked up, I got the videos on Whatsapp.

I live in a decent city, way lower than average crime rates here, but I will probably return to the US in the future, just waiting for the kiddo to finish college

But for now, calling a nigger a nigger on Facebook would get me in jail, believe it or not.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Do I really look like the kind of fella who would feel sorry for a tranny, you maggot?

It's really funny when you libtardos try to peg your own faggotry on us

And I tend to stay away from alleys here, there's always a stinky finger there making money on his knees.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I live in a decent city, way lower than average crime rates here, but I will probably return to the US in the future, just waiting for the kiddo to finish college

But for now, calling a nigger a nigger on Facebook would get me in jail, believe it or not.
Really? That is sad! Nikkers will be Nikkers. For that you go to jail?

Don't do then! As you know prison in Brasil is sick!!

I seen all the videos! Theync covers them all. Stabbing in stomach or the famous "jelly arms" videos!!!!

No chance in hell. I rather sniff cocks that going to Brazil jail!!!!

Hope you do it in the states buddy! At least you won't get CHOPPED OFF.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Stinky is mad at me, he came to Brazoo to have some fun during Carnaval, but he never learned how to properly identify the "dicks with tits" here.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I seen all the videos! Theync covers them all. Stabbing in stomach or the famous "jelly arms" videos!!!!

yeah, I troll these boards because over here, there's still freedom of speech, I'm not posting to a Brazilian or on a Brazilian server

This happened the other day. People get scared of blacks after suffering some crime, and if you refuse being serviced by them, they might call the cops on you.

This lady got robbed by a fake Uber and when she refused to ride with a black guy, she went to jail

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It was his word against hers only. No witnesses. Being accused of being racist here is easy, all you have to do is "piss off" a black liberal and they'll instantly accuse of being racist.

If you have no witnesses on your favor, you're fucked.

And get that: racism is is a "unbondable" crime. If you don't hire a black simply for the fact that their black and they can prove it, it's jail for you for years.

Murdering someone here would give you less problems.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

yeah, I troll these boards because over here, there's still freedom of speech, I'm not posting to a Brazilian or on a Brazilian server

This happened the other day. People get scared of blacks after suffering some crime, and if you refuse being serviced by them, they might call the cops on you.

This lady got robbed by a fake Uber and when she refused to ride with a black guy, she went to jail

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Wtf man? Why is that? Is Sorros or the bagels behind that?? Sad man! Brawwil is really in decline.

But so is Europe too. Only Russia or Asia is safe from the filth. And Dubai.

Stay safe man!

And never forget: around blacks, never relax!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It was his word against hers only. No witnesses. Being accused of being racist here is easy, all you have to do is "piss off" a black liberal and they'll instantly accuse of being racist.

If you have no witnesses on your favor, you're fucked.

And get that: racism is is a "unbondable" crime. If you don't hire a black simply for the fact that their black and they can prove it, it's jail for you for years.

Murdering someone here would give you less problems.

Again anti white laws there. Very sad.

You really need to stay safe then. Head over to another asap. Freedom of speech is important.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And we raid and destroy their settlements, I get to keep Sharona as spoils of war, deal?
We will rape their wives, take their children as slave, raid their homes and steal their money! Brazil prison raid style!

This sounds more like the War of Northern Aggression against the South. Not cool mang.

I come from Alpha Ancestors that fought against the scourge.

Rancid is free to keep Sharona though lol. I just hope the chain he gives her is short and that it confines her to the basement lol, or the nearest toilet.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Bad cumback. He CRUSHED you clearly in his first impact. Sad actually.
you get fisted from everybody here :LOL2::ThumbsUp3:
Hey you kiddie fister..If I wanted a cumback from you I'd scrape the back of your throat