@Rancidmilko! Join the “inner circle”

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Unfortunately, freedom of speech is long gone here in my country

Some guys were arrested here for simply going to places like Stormfront in the past

Fucking ridiculous 3rd world liberal shithole

Fuckin hell man. Sounds like the South needs to rise there! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!

Dont fuck with the Alphas ye pussy ass snowflakes!

89c371f258043494ba7d910157ee38b6.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter

you sound like the guy who felt bad for the Tranny and actually called him it over and shaved it's balls behind a brazilian version of a 7-11 :rightON:

Do I really look like the kind of fella who would feel sorry for a tranny, you maggot?

It's really funny when you libtardos try to peg your own faggotry on us

And I tend to stay away from alleys here, there's always a stinky finger there making money on his knees.

...Is the national bird of Brazil a Fly >> And BTW How the Fuck wood I know what the fuck you look like ?? Brazilians aren't berry smart are they ?? You certainly sound like the type of guy who shaves trannys nutz .. and gives 'em a good polish afterwAds :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I thought the thread title was called 'RandyMilko to join the circle jerk' lolol

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
you gonna fuck each other now ?? he's prolly got a brazilian wax for you, no tickleys lolol

You sound like that tranny that is suing the salon because they didn't want to shave his balls he identified as a pussy.

you sound like the guy who felt bad for the Tranny and actually called him it over and shaved it's balls behind a brazilian version of a 7-11 :rightON:
Bad cumback. He CRUSHED you clearly in his first impact. Sad actually.
you get fisted from everybody here :LOL2::ThumbsUp3:
Hey you kiddie fister..If I wanted a cumback from you I'd scrape the back of your throat
You are the child fister, you fraud!

Stop fisting kids, ya filth!

I'm just an uncle!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought the thread title was called 'RandyMilko to join the circle jerk' lolol
Can't you read, you turd?

Inner circle! VIP club! Not circle jerk.

Circle jerking is what you and your Aids Alliance is doing!

Scum!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
And we raid and destroy their settlements, I get to keep Sharona as spoils of war, deal?
We will rape their wives, take their children as slave, raid their homes and steal their money! Brazil prison raid style!

This sounds more like the War of Northern Aggression against the South. Not cool mang.

I come from Alpha Ancestors that fought against the scourge.

Rancid is free to keep Sharona though lol. I just hope the chain he gives her is short and that it confines her to the basement lol, or the nearest toilet.
ToILeTs are my speciality

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We present. All new alphas! With new confidants

Inner circle! Ready for 2020! Watch me presenting alphas!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LOL Brazilian gore is our 2nd most infamous export, after trannies, of course

Those prison riots were really fucked up, I got the videos on Whatsapp.

I live in a decent city, way lower than average crime rates here, but I will probably return to the US in the future, just waiting for the kiddo to finish college

But for now, calling a nigger a nigger on Facebook would get me in jail, believe it or not.

I remember having a quick browse on the YNC when I was bored and I ended up coming across a video in some Favela of 2 thieves, one male and one female getting beaten for stealing a phone.

The funny part is the man sold his female companion out thinking he was gonna get a pass, but in the end they both got fucked up.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL Brazilian gore is our 2nd most infamous export, after trannies, of course

Those prison riots were really fucked up, I got the videos on Whatsapp.

I live in a decent city, way lower than average crime rates here, but I will probably return to the US in the future, just waiting for the kiddo to finish college

But for now, calling a nigger a nigger on Facebook would get me in jail, believe it or not.

I remember having a quick browse on the YNC when I was bored and I ended up coming across a video in some Favela of 2 thieves, one male and one female getting beaten for stealing a phone.

The funny part is the man sold his female companion out thinking he was gonna get a pass, but in the end they both got fucked up.
Gotta love those uncensored video of ync.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuckin hell some real powerpunchers in here! Imagine bragging about watching gore... Remember the fancy sword on theync? I had one, top user! Lmfao

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
...Is the national bird of Brazil a Fly >> And BTW How the Fuck wood I know what the fuck you look like ?? Brazilians aren't berry smart are they ?? You certainly sound like the type of guy who shaves trannys nutz .. and gives 'em a good polish afterwAds :LMAO:

A fly? National bird? Not sure I'm following you there, sparky

And let's be honest, I don't feel comfortable talking this subject with a fella called StinkyFinger

Go wash those hands, you filthy animal.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure, but let's keep it more of an informal alliance

That white nationalist stuff would put me in jail here in Brazoo LOL

Wow are things that bad there?

I thought we had major problems with free speech here in England.

After the Internet, things were going crazy, blacks being called monkeys, having their picture chopped into gorillas, stuff was ugly here in Brazoo.

When the lefties won in 2002, all kinds of stupid laws were passed here.

The congress pigs here love to copy the laws from places like the US, when it comes to all the "rights and equality" stuff

They copy the ones about faggotry from places like the Netherlands

And they have ridiculous short sentences, like in England.

Brazil is like Planet Bizarro nowadays. Way too many things going backwards

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hatred of fags and n1ggers is a global phenomenon.

Blame the Jew for implementing steps to censor and vilify those who express those kind of beliefs.

Even in countries where the K1ke population is minimal or even non-existent, their tentacles still spread far and wide.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@rancidmilko As Top BOSS Scouse started before this LIVE GORE:

Rancid, you have proven yourself as a loyal ally for any Nationalist cause and a huge thorn in the side of leftists, Marxist cucks and SJW’s of all varieties.

You possess the correct criteria needed to be a welcome addition to our White Nationalist organisation”
When Scouse say you legit, I want to make you a special offer to join the inner circle with me, Scouse, Cricks and SupremeVictory. The true ALPHAS and internets most dangerous crew!

You have proven yourself to be ALPHA! Imagine if we join FORCES together!

Will you be ready to be hATed from beta males and semen sniffers and Antifa scum like Mrs Nipple, StinkyFisty and CUMpany? Just because you have ALPHA running on your blood?

Are you willing to go your own way and say NO to the tormention of the AIDS ALliance of Mrs Nipple and his AIds crew?

Then join FORCES!!!

For all BF people. Here is the LIVE Footage of me offering @rancidmilko to join forces!!!

You truly are fucking retarded aren't you?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

And let's be honest, I don't feel comfortable talking this subject with a fella called StinkyFinger

.... Go suck a flip flop you fucking fly jockey :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Rancid, you have proven yourself as a loyal ally for any Nationalist cause and a huge thorn in the side of leftists, Marxist cucks and SJW’s of all varieties.

You possess the correct criteria needed to be a welcome addition to our White Nationalist organisation”
When Scouse say you legit, I want to make you a special offer to join the inner circle with me, Scouse, Cricks and SupremeVictory. The true ALPHAS and internets most dangerous crew!

Will you be ready to be hATed from beta males and semen sniffers and Antifa scum like Mrs Nipple, StinkyFisty and CUMpany? Just because you have ALPHA running on your blood?

Are you willing to go your own way and say NO to the tormention of the AIDS ALliance of Mrs Nipple and his AIds crew?

Then join FORCES!!!

For all BF people. Here is the LIVE Footage of me offering @rancidmilko to join forces!!!

Sorry bruh, I dont speak to starters with 46 posts. LOL!

Enjoy this nice block!

BYe

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

.... Go suck a flip flop you fucking fly jockey :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
I smell bitterness, Christine. Did the new alpha CRUSHED you 3 times in a row???:ROFL::LMAO2::LOL2::LMAO2::LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yeh the fly jockey crushed me you fucking dimwit ...I'm absolutely crushed over here, flattened even you stupid wet fuckstick :LMAO:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
yeh the fly jockey crushed me you fucking dimwit ...I'm absolutely crushed over here, flattened even you stupid wet fuckstick :LMAO:

YOu are! EVen you were PARA CRUSHED by him! The butthurtness is so sweet!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You're like that idiot Coyote in the cartoons constantly getting PARA CRUSHED

tumblr_inline_osj5oj5vz51swtfnl_540.gif
Fucking retarded ...just like ma huh DilHole

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Then join FORCES!!!

Enjoy this nice block!

BYe

That’s Flynn, a shared handle from another forum.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Then join FORCES!!!

Enjoy this nice block!

BYe

That’s Flynn, a shared handle from another forum.

Operative words being SHARED HANDLE.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah, it’s tried doing it’s usual schtick on here but has been completely ignored. I felt sorry for it and responded, because I’m nice to those who are less fortunate than I am.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Sorry I'm late showing up to this confirmation extravaganza . Delusional as is his norm Uncledouch can't tell who crushed who , Stinky was clearly the WINNER ! Unkie wouldn't answer an innocent question about his suckling pig momma ...so my top notch espionage crew found this. Here's the answer to your question Stinky :ROFL: taken just after her return from the pig trough Unkie calls home.
0398.jpg