Random Facts About You

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I'm going to take a break from Facebook. All it does is show how moody, temperamental and confusing people are.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Everybody thinks what and how they post their status updates is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Iggy McLulz

Pocketful of Sunshine
Elite Bastards

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Everybody, no one, some people, few people, majority of people.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
That's not the right way to post about police abuse and corruption! My way is the right way!

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
We may post about the same subject, but my way is betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

My father bought the $3 million house next door so he could knock it down for a tennis court. The house that he and mother live in now is already huge and they had plenty of space for a tennis court but they didn't want to move a sculpture they had to the other side of the garden. No one in our family plays tennis. They wanted the tennis court because my 17 year old sister wants a place to throw her parties

MasterBlaster

Your True Master
Elite Bastards
Wish I had your parents. Something tells me you had some pretty nice xmas' and birthdays. Did you get a car when you graduated HS?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
My father bought the $3 million house next door so he could knock it down for a tennis court. The house that he and mother live in now is already huge and they had plenty of space for a tennis court but they didn't want to move a sculpture they had to the other side of the garden. No one in our family plays tennis. They wanted the tennis court because my 17 year old sister wants a place to throw her parties
Ha Ha Ha- - - -you ever think about going on stage as a stand up clown cause you funny guy and your sister sounds like a hoe,maybe your mom too- - - - - - -!

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
After getting unfriended over the years I'm realizing the absurdity and destructiveness of Facebook.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Nobody cares yet everybody cares. That's why so many people use Facebook.

Iggy McLulz

Pocketful of Sunshine
Elite Bastards
I'm guilty of helping derail this thread.
I hate pizza rolls.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
just the smell of scalloped potatoes makes me want to blow chunks , years ago my sister in law made some that were bad some how , I was quite young and we had a three hour drive after the poisoning , my father handed me a bucket and told me he wasn't stopping. it stayed with me all this time.

Top Bottom