Random Facts About You

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
I hate cotton wool it makes me sick the very thought of touching it
I hate wool because it's so heavy and scratchy, get it wet and it weighs two tons.. then cotton ain't warm enough. Fleece seems to be the wunderfabric that does it all and weighs nothing.
I'm wearing Polartec Aircore 100 right now and it's like I just cranked up the heat in the house.

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
I picked up my new car today, waiting since November... 2019 3.0ltr Audi A3 S-line... Zero miles on the clock lol

Ended up pissing down!

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
The dog I was looking after went home last night, I missed her this morning, wish I could muster up the same empathy for people, but it’s just not happening.

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I picked up my new car today, waiting since November... 2019 3.0ltr Audi A3 S-line... Zero miles on the clock lol

Ended up pissing down!
You're gonna regret those low profile tires. I went through 7 tires and one rim in the first two years of owning my baby. Finally went to a shop and asked them to "unpimp my ride". Put regular sized tires on it, haven't had a flat/blowout since.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I enjoy building websites. I’m currently working on building a webstore. It’s by far been the most frustrating project ever and I don’t even have to touch server files! The plugins and numerous settings are such a pain.

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards

Ended up pissing down!
You're gonna regret those low profile tires. I went through 7 tires and one rim in the first two years of owning my baby. Finally went to a shop and asked them to "unpimp my ride". Put regular sized tires on it, haven't had a flat/blowout since.
I’m used to them and never had many problems through the years except for curbing the alloys lol not lol

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I enjoy building websites. I’m currently working on building a webstore. It’s by far been the most frustrating project ever and I don’t even have to touch server files! The plugins and numerous settings are such a pain.
I use to do websites, still maintain a basic one for a friend, but smartphones hit and things switched to HTML5, and I havent learned it. I remember creating carts too, those were a bitch.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I once accidentally shot my son in the toe with a nail gun.
Ouch I bet that's one memory he will never forget!
my brother use to throw darts at me-one got me in the head,and yes it hurt!
What is it with brothers and throwing darts at us, I got one in the back of my knee once, he was aiming for my arse and missed, I was always a better darts player than him anyway, fuck eyed cunt.

Top Bottom