Random Facts About You

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Just wanted to let you all know that I had a terrible accident today, but I am doing better now. I decided today to go horseback riding which I haven't done in years. Well, I get on the horse and started out slow, and then we went a little faster and then we were going as fast as the horse could go.. All of a sudden I fell off and caught my foot in the stirrup and the horse was dragging me around in a circle. It wouldn't stop, just going around and around in a circle. If it weren't for a quick thinking man (I owe my life to) I would probably not have made it. Thank goodness the store manager at Wal-Mart came out and unplugged the machine.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Well, to be perfectly honest and (in my humble opinion, of course!) without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without condemning ones views and by trying to make it objectified, and considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Well, to be perfectly honest and (in my humble opinion, of course!) without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without condemning ones views and by trying to make it objectified, and considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

Yo sound like a politician.:LOL2:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I passed my driving test first time, had to take the CBT twice cos first time I was stoned on opium.

You still ride? You posted a Royal Enfield somewhere... or was it a Triumph?

My son has both, I’ve got a royal Enfield same as my daughter, I don’t ride it around London much anymore, sometimes we go out in the country for the day all together but I mostly use my car now.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just wanted to let you all know that I had a terrible accident today, but I am doing better now. I decided today to go horseback riding which I haven't done in years. Well, I get on the horse and started out slow, and then we went a little faster and then we were going as fast as the horse could go.. All of a sudden I fell off and caught my foot in the stirrup and the horse was dragging me around in a circle. It wouldn't stop, just going around and around in a circle. If it weren't for a quick thinking man (I owe my life to) I would probably not have made it. Thank goodness the store manager at Wal-Mart came out and unplugged the machine.

Had me concerned up until that last sentence, fucker lol :Grin3:

Reactions: Ice

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

did u get your quarter back too?

Reactions: Ice

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

^ copy pasta

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
51b61b5872754.jpeg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking Newhart, man. So one is Darryl and the other is Da-rRELL?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I've been hammered with 480 volts three times. Hurts like hell, but if you live it's an awesome rush....

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Once, was thrown 15 feet into a steel bulkhead. Twice, fell from a 12 foot ladder, didn't feel the impact. Third time I was out for three minutes. My mate called 911 and did CPR. Broke two ribs.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been hammered with 480 volts three times. Hurts like hell, but if you live it's an awesome rush....

Explain. Would require touching 2 live 277V lines at the same time. 3 times?? I call bullshit. Were you scrapping copper?
Remember black, red, blue, are 3phase colors @ 208 V. All 3 are 120V to ground. Brown, orange, yellow are 3 phase colors for 480 V. All three are 277V to ground.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

Explain. Would require touching 2 live 277V lines at the same time. 3 times?? I call bullshit. Were you scrapping copper?
Remember black, red, blue, are 3phase colors @ 208 V. All 3 are 120V to ground. Brown, orange, yellow are 3 phase colors for 480 V. All three are 277V to ground.
Black, white, red. Standard navy shipboard phase colors. Electrical generation is kinda different when you're floating in water. Fun fact: there is no ground except the hull. And like I said, shit happens.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Black, white, red. Standard navy shipboard phase colors. Electrical generation is kinda different when you're floating in water. Fun fact: there is no ground except the hull. And like I said, shit happens.

The hull is the ground, that bonds the neutral. Like a uffer ground or a ground rod in any structure on land. The white neutral is the return. Is never live unless there’s a fuck up.